Taliban Takeover of Afghanistan 2021: Impact on India

Jimih

Country flag
Heavy wave of misinformation is sharing “Panjsher fell” in Urdu, Arabic, English. Pashtu, and Persian languages. Be careful!

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Wait till tomorrow.. It be clear that Panjshir is in Taliban hands..
Like I have been saying Afghan Army and Resistance have been fighting very well on twitter.. but that's not been replicated on the ground..

Jimih

Country flag
Like I have been saying Afghan Army and Resistance have been fighting very well on twitter.. but that's not been replicated on the ground..
How they can? when Pakistani soldiers disguised as Taliban are mounting the offensives.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
The Geography is not that easy, they’re only few narrow passages to enter and all are perfectly ambushed by Northern Alliance.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
How they can? when Pakistani soldiers disguised as Taliban are mounting the offensives.
I’ve seen their combat videos, they’re a bunch of untrained rag tag militia.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
They could have shipped in a few boxes of thermite grenades in one of the inbound flights that would have done a more through work. Such damages are actually superficial and can easily be fixed. It is more likely a photo op for the consumption of the domestic audiences in USA given the recent raised voices about US leaving behind huge cache of arms and ammunitions.

Bhairav

Country flag
A thermite grenade to the engine block would have done the trick.
The Woke Army doing regular snowflake stuff. What do they think the Talibs would care if the paint of those vehicles were scratched, some glass broken, or any other kind of damage to the exterior?! Nooo...they were driving 20 years old cars and mopeds when they invaded Kabul.

Global Defence

Articles