Shiney Ahuja's maid servant now says she was never raped

Pintu

NDTVMovies.com: Shiney's wife says he's being framed

Shiney's wife says he's being framed

Sanchika Pandey, NDTV Correspondent
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 (New Delhi)

As the Shiney Ahuja rape case enters its fourth day, there is now a new voice that is vehemently defending the actor.

Defying rumours of a split between them, Shiney's wife Anupam has come out to support him full-fledgedly.

Anupam did a press conference along with friends and neighbours who were present to vouch for the moral character of Shiney.

She said, "I have been listening to a lot of versions, but the truth is that I have known Shiney for the past 15 years, we are soulmates and he is a very good husband, a loving father and a caring son-in-law."

Anupam is absolutely sure that the allegations are not true. She said, "He is not capable of this. These are all baseless allegations. I know him as a woman, a wife. I also know him as a mother of a daughter. He is innocent, this is a frame up."

When asked who would frame Shiney and why, she said she doesn't know who would want to do this and doesn't want to speculate the reasons, but she is 'a hundred percent sure' that he is being framed.

Anupam, who has not been allowed to meet Shiney since his arrest is indignant about a law that disallows a man from meeting his wife.

When asked if she is nervous regarding Shiney's future, Anupam said, "I am not scared at all, I am on the side of the truth...I am sure that we will win and the truth will come out and we will win."

As a parting shot, Anupam made the strange statement, "It is not Shiney who has raped the maid, but the maid has raped Shiney."

johnee

Why would he go and RAPE a maid?!? Doesnt make sense to me. He must have slept with many women and most probably he had also slept with many of his maids(including this one) with their consent.
Now, the maid must have been doing this for some favor or the other. Or some other competitor of Shiny must have framed him. Of course, this is just speculation on my part.

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
competitor of Shiny must have framed him
LOL :rofl::rofl: I doubt anybody considers him serious competition...

By the way, today his wife was saying in the press conference that Rape can be committed even by a woman on a man and not necessarily the other way around :D:D:D

Was just imagining the desperation of the poor girl if she indeed raped Shiney :rofl::rofl:

NikSha

Anupam is absolutely sure that the allegations are not true. She said, "He is not capable of this. These are all baseless allegations. I know him as a woman, a wife. I also know him as a mother of a daughter. He is innocent, this is a frame up."
Oh good. Now that we have a completely unbiased opinion we can trust, he should be freed without any delay...

Also, we shouldn't be discussing this. :((

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Oh good. Now that we have a completely unbiased opinion we can trust, he should be freed without any delay...

Also, we shouldn't be discussing this. :((
Well, you have already made three posts saying not to discuss and you are doing exactly that. What irony!!! :sun_bespectacled:

johnee

LOL :rofl::rofl: I doubt anybody considers him serious competition...

By the way, today his wife was saying in the press conference that Rape can be committed even by a woman on a man and not necessarily the other way around :D:D:D

Was just imagining the desperation of the poor girl if she indeed raped Shiney :rofl::rofl:
Monk,
I was saying that if Shiney had rubbed someone(powerful) the wrong way in Filum Industry then there is every chance that he could be framed by that person as a act of vengeance.
That doesnt mean I am discounting the scenario where the allegations made by the maid are true. All I am saying is that it doesnt make much sense. Also, if he had indeed raped her. Then he could have shut her mouth in someway. By giving her money, or issuing a threat....etc.
If indeed, he had raped, then this cannot be the first incident. There must be previous incidents where he must have done something similar.

Pintu

Shiney to undergo DNA test: Cops - India - The Times of India

Shiney to undergo DNA test: Cops

18 Jun 2009, 0300 hrs IST, Vijay V Singh, Rajiv Sharma & Bharati Dubey, TNN

Police will now conduct DNA tests on actor Shiney Ahuja, who allegedly raped his maidservant at his residence on Sunday. It is expected to provide crucial evidence in the case.

Moreover, police obtained the school certificate of the victim on Tuesday which shows her age as 20. However, not wanting to take any chances, they have decided to conduct her age-determination test on Thursday.

The Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL) at Kalina received blood samples and vaginal smears of the victim earlier this week, along with other material from the actor's house. It has already started the process of retrieving semen samples of the actor from the clothes and other material collected from his residence and will now see if his blood samples match.

Police have also requested FSL to conduct the DNA test, zonal deputy commissioner of police Niket Kaushik said. State forensic director M V Garad said, ''We have started the process of retrieving any semen stains from items collected from the actor's house and it will take a week to complete the process.''

Public prosecutor S S Kasthure said he may seek extension of the actor's custody when he is produced in court on Thursday, adding there was enough evidence to prove the actor guilty. Kasthure further added that Rekha mausi, the lady who got the maid the job at the actor's house, had told the girl not to work on Sunday as the girl told her that she was not keeping well.

After lodging a complaint at Oshiwara police station on Sunday, the victim had been sent to the Nagpada Police Hospital for medical examination.

NikSha

Well, you have already made three posts saying not to discuss and you are doing exactly that. What irony!!! :sun_bespectacled:
Two posts (excluding this), thank you, and I am still not actually discussing it with anyone else..

I like how media is going gung-ho over this. If they spent more time showing what China is doing, it would've been more entertaining and useful.

EnlightenedMonk

Monk,
I was saying that if Shiney had rubbed someone(powerful) the wrong way in Filum Industry then there is every chance that he could be framed by that person as a act of vengeance.
That doesnt mean I am discounting the scenario where the allegations made by the maid are true. All I am saying is that it doesnt make much sense. Also, if he had indeed raped her. Then he could have shut her mouth in someway. By giving her money, or issuing a threat....etc.
If indeed, he had raped, then this cannot be the first incident. There must be previous incidents where he must have done something similar.
I read in Mumbai Mirror yesterday that there was a previous charge of sexual misconduct against Shiney Ahuja which the police are going to look into with relation to this case... So, if that report is true, then this is certainly not the first time...

EnlightenedMonk

By the way johnee, is that girl in your avatar the maid in question ??? :D:D:D:D:D:D

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
i will reserve my comments on case specific as i quite clearly do not know what all happened, how it happened and all that is for the courts to decide based on the facts and circumstantial evidence provided to them and i do not want to base my assumptions/conclusions on what media has to say since i do not trust them much, especially given their past behavior in aruchi murder case where they had nailed the the domestic help/farther/parents of the girl even when the courts and police till date have no clues how it all happened even after being one year down the line.

this is just another case of electronic media fighting for those trp ratings on which their revenues are based, nothing wrong with that but what is certainly wrong is the trail by media that starts happening, how about these very media houses getting sued by shiny in case all this was to come out as false. it is a shame we let such things happen and a bigger shame that these so called very responsible people behind these media houses let such crap happen and continue at the expense of other's reputations and their personal lives. how about these very people being in the spot light and in turn they themselves being thrashed the same way.

it is high time that a regulation body is put in place which can make sure at least personal lives of people are not ruined just because someone's earnings depend on that. since the past one month the crap has continued from the end of media and there is no one to control them, first it was australia where they termed the whole country racist, then socialite sheetal mufatlal, then came dohni, and now shiny, its like kids have been given a whip and they can do what ever they can, no wonder media has been tagged as a whipping boy.

media is a one of the pillars on which our democracy rests and it will be good if these media houses realise how important that role is and certainly not pass it as needs of their business where in they can do what ever they feel like.

another issue, is it not possible that a woman can rape a man or perform the act or is it that it is always a male's fault. this quite clearly requires a thought, its like saying when an accident happens on the road the bigger vehicle is at fault no matter how the whole thing happened.

peacecracker

Government should subsidize Pepper Spray and distribut to Women.I read sometimes back ,that rapists does this for adventure and not due to pure lust.

johnee

TR,
media is only as good as people. Media serves what sells. If people stop buying it, then media stop selling it.
To me, the signs are good. People in India are starting to mature and discern between chaff and grain that media serves.

Pintu

The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Nation | Shiney pain and relief

Shiney pain and relief

OUR SPECIAL CORRESPONDENT

Shiney comes out of the Mumbai
court supported by policemen. (PTI)

Mumbai, Sept. 25: A court today deferred the framing of charges against actor Shiney Ahuja, arrested for allegedly raping his maid, after he limped into the courtroom wincing in pain and was seen weeping.

His lawyer Sameer Nagre told the court that Ahuja had a history of a slipped disc and had suffered a relapse, and moved an application for him to be admitted to JJ Hospital.

The additional sessions judge directed the prison medical officer to assess the actor’s condition and take “appropriate” action, and deferred the process of framing of charges to October 7.

Ahuja was still in jail tonight, his lawyer said. The 36-year-old actor, in custody since June 15, had arrived at the court leaning on two constables. He was doubled up in pain and seemed unable to sit, and tears rolled down his eyes. The constables helped him lie down on a bench. His wife Anupama and parents were present in court.

Ahuja has moved Bombay High Court for bail after the sessions court twice rejected his bail plea.

Pintu

http://www.ptinews.com/news/307913_HC-reserves-order-on-Shiney-s-bail-plea-till-tomorrow

HC reserves order on Shiney's bail plea till tomorrow

STAFF WRITER 20:26 HRS IST

Mumbai, Sep 30 (PTI) The Bombay High Court will pronounce its order tomorrow on the bail plea of actor Shiney Ahuja, who has been in judicial custody for over three months for allegedly raping his maid.

Ahuja, chargesheeted for allegedly raping his 20-year-old maidservant, is in custody since June 15. Lower court has rejected his bail application.

The prosecution today argued that Shiney, being an influential person, may tamper with the evidence if given bail.

"The trial could be over in six months, as it is before a fast-track court," said additional public prosecutor Sangeeta Shinde.

Earlier, there was a debate on the meaning of the word 'atyachar' in Marathi. Shiney's lawyer, Advocate Shirish Gupte had pointed out yesterday that though the victim spoke explicitly about rape when police recorded her statement, in the statement before magistrate she only spoke of 'atyachar'.

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Shiney gets bail, barred from Mumbai: Rediff.com movies

Shiney Ahuja has finally got bail after being in jail for more than three months for allegedly raping his domestic maid on June 15.

The actor has been asked to report to the nearest police station every month. He has also been asked to surrender his passport, and he cannot leave the country.

Shiney has been asked to stay away from Mumbai [ Images ] as well, so that he does not influence the trial in any way.

Further details awaited.

Pintu

Shiney Ahuja gets bail in rape case- Politics/Nation-News-The Economic Times

Shiney Ahuja gets bail in rape case
1 Oct 2009, 1545 hrs IST, IANS

MUMBAI: Bollywood actor Shiney Ahuja, who has been in judicial custody for three months after being charged with raping his domestic help, got bail on Thursday on surety of Rs.50,000.

"There is no clear evidence that Shiney had raped his maid," said his lawyer Shirish Gupte.

Shiney was arrested on June 15 for allegedly raping his maid at his residence in suburban Oshiwara.

The court has ordered the actor to deposit his passport with the officer investigating the case.

Goodperson

Shiney ahuja is not husband of the maid to be put behind bars for months just on allegation even if it is serious as per law.
He has some valid points

1) As per report the girl did make @9 calls to shiney a day before.
2) Only scratch between fingers on shiney no injury,torn cloths on girl.
3) Confusing medical report which court is aware.

The act seems to be consensual as both adult so he should get benefit of doubt.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles