Saif and Kareena Name their offspring "Taimur Ali Khan"

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Adarsh Liberals are saying "Nirbhaya's" rapist was Ram Singh so does it mean the name Ram is unholy? They dont realize the word Ram is most associated with the name of Lord Rama not Ram Singh. Whereas the word Taimur is most associated with the Mongol king Taimur.

SLOB seriously are totally messed up.
Nirbhaya rapist is not Hindu !

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Adarsh Liberals are saying "Nirbhaya's" rapist was Ram Singh so does it mean the name Ram is unholy? They dont realize the word Ram is most associated with the name of Lord Rama not Ram Singh. Whereas the word Taimur is most associated with the Mongol king Taimur.

SLOB seriously are totally messed up.
These pseudo liberal willfully want to create confusion between a criminal and a mass murdered and a terrorist who cut the hindu's head to make a tower name andy name and you will find a criminal on that name. Normal name can not be opposed but the names which are synonym to terror and mass slaughter must be avoided. If they keep that name willfully, we must teach them a lesson.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Nirbhaya rapist is not Hindu !

I have just unfriend and blocked two distant relatives on my Facebook who were sharing that kind of posts. The assholization of many Lindus is complete, Its time to punch them back.

SANITY

An insignificant news about some celebrity couple becoming parents that I like to ignore but seeing so much fuss over the naming of the kid that people are actually wishing death for him. I wish a safe and healthy life to both the parents and their children, may he grow up to be a really smart, generous and successful person.

SANITY

Wow, as an Indian, I couldn't see where was God Shiva insulted in PK , all the people enjoying the movie couldn't see but just because we got a government that tolerates some lunatics within, even though not a devotee of Santana Dharma themselves, they carry on their mission of deluding other hindus along with themselves into believing their nonsense. They Can't keep Calm but they have to Carry on.
A Hindu goiing to mosque: conspiracy, A muslim celebrating Diwali: conspiracy. A hindu and muslim celebrating Christmas, A muslim not interacting with a non-muslim: Jihad. A hindu only full of hate for non-hindus; True Hindu.

Bharat Ek Khoj

One modi bhakt (female), not just watched movie but is admiring the movie.
Hindu baniyas only threaten, can't boycott :lol:

Science Singh

Country flag
Wow, as an Indian, I couldn't see where was God Shiva insulted in PK , all the people enjoying the movie couldn't see but just because we got a government that tolerates some lunatics within, even though not a devotee of Santana Dharma themselves, they carry on their mission of deluding other hindus along with themselves into believing their nonsense. They Can't keep Calm but they have to Carry on.
A Hindu goiing to mosque: conspiracy, A muslim celebrating Diwali: conspiracy. A hindu and muslim celebrating Christmas, A muslim not interacting with a non-muslim: Jihad. A hindu only full of hate for non-hindus; True Hindu.
In a short film, I want to recreate same scene of lord shiv with prophet muhammad, do u think it would be a insult of muhammad or islam??

Science Singh

Country flag
An insignificant news about some celebrity couple becoming parents that I like to ignore but seeing so much fuss over the naming of the kid that people are actually wishing death for him. I wish a safe and healthy life to both the parents and their children, may he grow up to be a really smart, generous and successful person.
If Akshay kumar tommorow names his kids godse would u be fine with it??

Science Singh

Country flag
I wonder if anybody would even try to become sanatani.
Islam and Christianity can't stand scientific scrutiny, these religions survived precisely because they killed anybody who critiqued their religions, in information age they are fu***d, the day hindus can deliver 1000 preachers who will do postmartem of these religions openly and frankly, the same way they do to our faith, people will enmasse leave these cults, Dharma is the only answer to inner void or spirituality without religion.

SANITY

If Akshay kumar tommorow names his kids godse would u be fine with it??
100 percent fine ................Name your kid Ram or name your kid Ravana, deeds are what matters most, nothing in a name........................
In a short film, I want to recreate same scene of lord shiv with prophet muhammad, do u think it would be a insult of muhammad or islam??
Do you think I care about Islam or Mohammad that it would offend me if you recreate some scene ? For last one year this forum has been getting trolled by new accounts who come to preach Science, Dharma and Ancient wisdom while themselves lacking it altogether. Preach elsewhere. Your gang would include Ancient Indian, Navneet Kundu and their likes.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
"As an Indian" has become quite a prostituted phrase like secularism.

You can take a hike if you want preach your half literate nationalistic moralities, because this subject is related to Hindus. There was a chance and argument put forth where "As an Indian" people were asked to object this rubbing scripted by this famous couple especially father who is using his 3rd Child from his second non-Muslim wife by naming him after mass murderer of Hindus.

When sentiments of Muslims or any other religious group are hurt they come out it open and protest. This is what we are doing.

You don't need to preach us how we should react as Hindus when the subject is religion not nationality. You simplistic rants can impress likewise jokers who think world need starter's course in these misleading moralities.

It's been said umpteen times that there is nothing against the Child but his parents. But many jerks are still harping on it and coming back with other disjointed accusations then obviously people will point it out and I agree that the word TIMUR resembles with LANGOOR or LEMUR and he will live with it.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
100 percent fine ................Name your kid Ram or name your kid Ravana, deeds are what matters most, nothing in a name........................

Do you think I care about Islam or Mohammad that it would offend me if you recreate some scene ? For last one year this forum has been getting trolled by new accounts who come to preach Science, Dharma and Ancient wisdom while themselves lacking it altogether. Preach elsewhere. Your gang would include Ancient Indian, Navneet Kundu and their likes.
Says the guy who suck up to Brit even if the said Brit is abusing his fellow Indians.

Last edited:

SANITY

"As an Indian" has become quite a prostituted phrase like secularism.

You can take a hike if you want preach your half literate nationalistic moralities, because this subject is related to Hindus.
Hmm..... not my phrase but someone else in post 1249169. I just didn't quote him. Different people giving different reasons.
There was a chance and argument put forth where "As an Indian" people were asked to object this rubbing scripted by this famous couple especially father who is using his 3rd Child from his second non-Muslim wife by naming him after mass murderer of Hindus.
You mean to imply that they gave their child this name because of a guy with same name was a mass murderer of Hindus?

When sentiments of Muslims or any other religious group are hurt they come out it open and protest. This is what we are doing.
You don't need to preach us how we should react as Hindus when the subject is religion not nationality. You simplistic rants can impress likewise jokers who think world need starter's course in these misleading moralities.
I don't need to preach but when some deluded or occasionally misguided or at other times some genuine and honest ones become ignorant, then you shall expect that every once in a while I would speak. Not sure, who is this us and we thing. Is it the Hindus, hindutvavadi, nationalist preachers, someone else?

It's been said umpteen times that there is nothing against the Child
Not by you and my comment was not targeting you either but I saw a lot of people making comments on the child on social media. I don't about this thread though.

but his parents. But many jerks are still harping on it and coming back with other disjointed accusations then obviously people will point it out and I agree that the word TIMUR resembles with LANGOOR or LEMUR and he will live with it.

vinuzap

how many indians know that the word secularism was forcefully inserted by 42nd amendment in 1976 by indira to save backlash of emergency and sanjay gandhi's forceful sterlisation of muslims

similar fire rajiv played with shahbano and opening up babri gates

appeasement is inbuilt and here in india some are trying to cover up names likes taimur ( a known mass murderer)by a known celeb who aspire to be role model

SANITY

Says the guy who suck up to Brit even if the said Brit is abusing his fellow Indians.
It's a rare incident when someone speaks abusive things towards India/Indians while arguing with me unless I am on some Pakistani forum. Not my error if someone abused you there.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles