Saif and Kareena Name their offspring "Taimur Ali Khan"

mavles ihctep

That's why your comments are completely incoherent, it's like reading something written by a barely functional sub-human artificial intelligence. :laugh:
More
:bs: From you, you curse kareena for naming her child as taimur, but you r supporting sanghi government which is giving millions to afghans :facepalm:

Krusty

Country flag
If im not agree with your point, I am a muslim :rofl:
I suspect u r frustrated bjp man.
You suck up to a Khan choosing to keep alive the legacy of a heartless genicidal Muslim who wanted to 'clean the filth' from India through his Son. You must be a ghazwa e hind loving Muslim :rofl:

mavles ihctep

You suck up to a Khan choosing to keep alive the legacy of a heartless genicidal Muslim who wanted to 'clean the filth' from India through his Son. You must be a ghazwa e hind loving Muslim :rofl:
Typical bhakt, when you out of point for argument, calling others muslim or antinational.

******, i'm not a muslim i'm a hindu maravan.

mavles ihctep

Lot of hypocrites cursing saif and kareena here will be ones who wil buy first day first show ticket for their movies :rofl:

armyofhind

Country flag
Indeed. I had my doubts about this guy origin from the very first day he started posting here.

Krusty

Country flag
Typical bhakt, when you out of point for argument, calling others muslim or antinational.

******, i'm not a muslim i'm a hindu maravan.
Out of my point? Lol, I asked you to point out a few Raavana from TN 20 posts ago and you have started to lie, whine and saying nonsense. You still have not answered my question. Maybe instead of cursing, use Google and find out for yourself. Oh wait, you won't. I have little doubt in you being a Muslim considering how you use subterfuge to push your agenda. You say ravanan and Raavanan from Ramayana is the same in Tamil. Vested interests confirmed.

mavles ihctep

Out of my point? Lol, I asked you to point out a few Raavana from TN 20 posts ago and you have started to lie, whine and saying nonsense. You still have not answered my question. Maybe instead of cursing, use Google and find out for yourself. Oh wait, you won't. I have little doubt in you being a Muslim considering how you use subterfuge to push your agenda. You say ravanan and Raavanan from Ramayana is the same in Tamil. Vested interests confirmed.
No point of arguing with you, there's is no difference between ravanan and raavanan in tamil. Both r refer to same guy

Krusty

Country flag
No point of arguing with you, there's is no difference between ravanan and raavanan in tamil. Both r refer to same guy
Are you Tamil? Are you saying ரவனன் = ராவனன் ? Just answer with a yes or no. Don't complicate

Krusty

Country flag
The Middle East and China has explicit ban on a specific list of names. The western world has an unwritten rule of not using a set of names. India is the one of the few spineless where Muslims and dhindus ruin the country in the name of taquiyya and stupidity respectively.

Srinivas_K

Country flag
More
:bs: From you, you curse kareena for naming her child as taimur, but you r supporting sanghi government which is giving millions to afghans :facepalm:
Taimur is not Afghan :facepalm:!

Mongols and Turks picked up Afghans as their soldiers on their way to India.

mavles ihctep

The Middle East and China has explicit ban on a specific list of names. The western world has an unwritten rule of not using a set of names. India is the one of the few spineless where Muslims and dhindus ruin the country in the name of taquiyya and stupidity respectively.
So you want to convert india into another saudi arabia :frusty:

mavles ihctep

Taimur is not Afghan :facepalm:!

Mongols and Turks picked up Afghans as their soldiers on their way to India.

Afghan kings also carried out lot of raids in north western india

Global Defence

New threads

Articles