Saif and Kareena Name their offspring "Taimur Ali Khan"

Krusty

Country flag
Raavan is Hindi, Raavanan is Tamil, Ravana is Sanskrit. Different variations, same name.
Ravanan (ரவனன்) is not the same as raavan (ராவனன்). Who is named raavan in TN? The first is a Tamil word that means man with strong principles. The second is the king of Lanka in the Ramayana. Why this subterfuge? It is arrogant and in bad taste for the couple to have named their Son Timur. End of story.
I don't know how many times to say this. In Tamil itself, Ravanan means a man with strong morals. It's a legit name. It isn't associated with Raavanan in anyway. Raavanan is the king of Lanka.

There is no one in TN named after the king of Lanka. It's as simple as that. As stated earlier, even Raavanan wasn't a genocidal, lunatic sand monkey.

@Razor you seeing this bro?

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Timur committed these atrocities in the 14th century, at that time the whole world was barbaric and did bad things. If you judge, then you'd probably have to judge many other kings in India, Europe, and rest of the world.

Like who ?

Which Hindu and Sikh Rajas gang raped your whore mother and sister and killed your little brother and sisters.

Ever heard of Hindu rules of warfare observing rules of Dharma. I bet you motherfucker never heard of Mahabharata and how it was fought.

Bharat Ek Khoj

So you support Timur.

@Kshatriya87 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Razor @Bornubus and others. . .

What if we gang up on this Idiot on every thread.

If I alone do something, the mods will come and ban me.
But all of us do it at same time, do the mods ban all of us?

Lets show some unity and fuck this idiot where ever he goes in this forum.
If mod can ban us against one joker, I'm ready :lol:
But as he makes no sense, I've ignored him long ago. Waste of time and brain cells.
I'm here for more a friendly debate than abusing someone.

Krusty

Country flag
Timur committed these atrocities in the 14th century, at that time the whole world was barbaric and did bad things. If you judge, then you'd probably have to judge many other kings in India, Europe, and rest of the world.
Muslims will only pull off this stunt in India. They don't have the balls to name their kid Osama in the west. Can they? India needs to grow a spine and show the Muslims their place. We can't even get rid of simple Talaq system. It's a shame that we are pampering Muslims so much.

Krusty

Country flag
Like who ?

Which Hindu and Sikh Rajas gang raped your whore mother and sister and killed your little brother and sisters.

Ever heard of Hindu rules of warfare observing rules of Dharma. I bet you motherfucker never heard of Mahabharata and how it was fought.
Taquiyya is polar opposite to Dharmayuddha. How will they know it? Righteousness is an alien concept to them.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Raavan is Hindi, Raavanan is Tamil, Ravana is Sanskrit. Different variations, same name.
See that's how you go into drain every day.

Is it the place where you chain your dad every day and rape him with dirt filling his every holes?

Krusty

Country flag
So you support Timur.

@Kshatriya87 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Razor @Bornubus and others. . .

What if we gang up on this Idiot on every thread.

If I alone do something, the mods will come and ban me.
But all of us do it at same time, do the mods ban all of us?

Lets show some unity and fuck this idiot where ever he goes in this forum.
I got banned in Quora for not being politically correct to Pakistanis and shattering their lies with proofs. Not new to me. I was lurking in the forums for a while now without posting. But I couldn't take it any longer. Not that I'm taunting mods :scared1:.. just saying.

mavles ihctep

Ravanan. Not Raavanan. I doubt if you are Tamil if you don't know the difference. I have already explained. So you have already decided TN's next CM. you are Chinna Amma supporter :pound:
Lol spreading lies, lol tamilnadu has lot of people named after ravanan. There is only one ravanan is there and he is lankan king. Don't twist words to suit your lies

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I got banned in Quora for not being politically correct to Pakistanis and shattering their lies with proofs. Not new to me. I was lurking in the forums for a while now without posting. But I couldn't take it any longer. Not that I'm taunting mods :scared1:.. just saying.
We can run around the restrictions and still insult that idiot.

I am sick of his garbage in every thread.

Krusty

Country flag
Lol spreading lies, lol tamilnadu has lot of people named after ravanan. There is only one ravanan is there and he is lankan king. Don't twist words to suit your lies
I am not twisting anything. You have he internet at your disposal. Search for yourself if you do not believe me. Although it's a futile request to a muslim poster who's only weapon is subterfuge.

mavles ihctep

I am not twisting anything. You have he internet at your disposal. Search for yourself if you do not believe me. Although it's a futile request to a muslim poster who's only weapon is subterfuge.
If im not agree with your point, I am a muslim :rofl:
I suspect u r frustrated bjp man.

mavles ihctep

Because you said they are your best friends and you want to name your kid Timur :pound:
R u out of your mind?:pound:
Where did i say afghans r my friend.
Infact it's your sanghi government which is giving billions to afghans whose ancestors murdered your ancestors :rofl:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
What kind of stupidity is this? We r living in 21st century. why u r so sensitive about name. Most of the the yesteryear afghan kings were enemies of ancient india. But now they r our best buddies:rofl:
Did you curse indian government for having relationship with timur heirs in afghanistan :rofl:
R u out of your mind?:pound:
Where did i say afghans r my friend.
Infact it's your sanghi government which is giving billions to afghans whose ancestors murdered your ancestors :rofl:

See the bolded underlined, highlighted in red text dipshit.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Idiot ,i said in current scenario, afghanistan is friend of india, i never said afghans r my friend. Infact i congratulated paki establishment for their revenge against afghans
That's why your comments are completely incoherent, it's like reading something written by a barely functional sub-human artificial intelligence. :laugh:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles