Saif and Kareena Name their offspring "Taimur Ali Khan"

Krusty

Country flag
What kind of stupidity is this? We r living in 21st century. why u r so sensitive about name. Most of the the yesteryear afghan kings were enemies of ancient india. But now they r our best buddies:rofl:
Did you curse indian government for having relationship with timur heirs in afghanistan :rofl:
Best buddies? There are no friends in geopolitics. Just mutual interests. How many Hindus can practice freely in Afghanistan? Take your subterfuge elsewhere. There is no logic in your statements.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
What kind of stupidity is this? We r living in 21st century. why u r so sensitive about name. Most of the the yesteryear afghan kings were enemies of ancient india. But now they r our best buddies:rofl:
Did you curse indian government for having relationship with timur heirs in afghanistan :rofl:
This reflects the mentality of parents can anybody imagine that any jew keep his son's name Hitler? These are the people who can not become indian even after living here for hundreds of years. Abdul kalam or Abdul hamid are not their heros. A murderer who killed hundreds of hindus and made tower out of the skulls of Hindus are their heros. If they have so much venom against Hindus, we have a right be be concern. We will not issue fatwa for their heads but certainly we shall adopt all democratic mean to ensure that they do not remain celebrity any more. We shall boycott their movies and humiliate them where ever we get a chance to do that.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Sale ki benami property ki tapas karao IT department se. Issue a notice to confiscate his palace and things will start falling in line.

India22

What will be liberal's logic if a kid is named Nathuram Godse?

This reflects the mentality of parents can anybody imagine that any jew keep his son's name Hitler? These are the people who can not become indian even after living here for hundreds of years. Abdul kalam or Abdul hamid are not their heros. A murderer who killed hundreds of hindus and made tower out of the skulls of Hindus are their heros. If they have so much venom against Hindus, we have a right be be concern. We will not issue fatwa for their heads but certainly we shall adopt all democratic mean to ensure that they do not remain celebrity any more. We shall boycott their movies and humiliate them where ever we get a chance to do that.
One person told me what made us think they named after Taimur? Taimur also means strong like iron. I give up. Some people cant be convinced no matter how much evidence or logic you give them, but their breed will die out.

mavles ihctep

These psuedonationslists only embrass india. i'm sure there r lot of timurs in other parts of india aswell

Krusty

Country flag
:bs: From you.
What a come back :rofl:
If you want real BS check your previous post. I asked how how many Tamil people you have met named 'Raavana'. You gave me one example. Which is fake. You want to try answering my question again?

mavles ihctep

If you want real BS check your previous post. I asked how how many Tamil people you have met named 'Raavana'. You gave me one example. Which is fake. You want to try answering my question again?
R u even from tamilnadu,i doubt it. Do u know who is sasikala, and her relative ravanan.
Lol even my tamil vathiyar name is ravanan palaniappan:rofl:

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
R u even from tamilnadu,i doubt it. Do u know who is sasikala, and her relative ravanan.
You didn't answer my question asshat. Would you be willing to travel to Afghanistan/Turkey and spend a weekend with your best friends?

Krusty

Country flag
Ravanan. Not Raavanan. I doubt if you are Tamil if you don't know the difference. I have already explained. So you have already decided TN's next CM. you are Chinna Amma supporter :pound:

Bharat Ek Khoj

The kid is not to blame. His retard parents are. And where the fuck was Rishi Kapoor during this? Otherwise he is all about hindu support, and now he couldn't say anything to Kareena?
What gave you impression that Rishi kappor is about hindu support ? Forgot he said - I am a beef eating Hindu.

:smile:

Last edited:

Krusty

Country flag

Tarun Kumar

Timur killed 35000 people in Delhi in 1 day. It is said that Delhi was abandoned for nearly 50 years after his massacre.But how does it affect Kareena kapoor. Both she and her sister use to wh*** themselves to rich guys with their mother acting as a pimp. Such namak harams have been a unique God's gift to India over millennia. Jai Chand anyone

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Timur committed these atrocities in the 14th century, at that time the whole world was barbaric and did bad things. If you judge, then you'd probably have to judge many other kings in India, Europe, and rest of the world.
So you support Timur.

@Kshatriya87 @Bharat Ek Khoj @Razor @Bornubus and others. . .

What if we gang up on this Idiot on every thread.

If I alone do something, the mods will come and ban me.
But all of us do it at same time, do the mods ban all of us?

Lets show some unity and fuck this idiot where ever he goes in this forum.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles