Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
May be, may be not....
Do peoples really have some sense, conspiracy steal your mind stay out from it

As we know America lost a global hawk in California soon after(I heard news on next day) the news that S-300 downed hawk. No pics to confirm the crash in California.

http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/11755/u-s-air-force-global-hawk-drone-crashes-in-california&grqid=lk203px_&hl=en-IN
So you have to match the crash, by saying the drone was hit by a S 300/400 and able to fly more than some 16 hours by covering 8000 kilometer long distance finally fell in US motherland

really you still believe this story.

Now, one may ask why Russia didn't confirm the kill. Russia might gain enough brownies by claiming the kill. It will be termed as Tit for Tat to the Su-22 killed by Hornets.

I think the aim is to send message to the men on top level. This news might no be published, but everyone knows that Russia did it. If Russia had announced the same, then America will be forced to take tough stance towards Russia. This could be more sanctions, more fighters in Syria, pressure on Russia. More peacefools crying of possible WW3. America is ok with the loss of Hawk, but not ok with Russia saying that in public. It will weaken America posture.
well to add more masala add the tweet that US govt tweets about Possible another chemical attacks in Syria

If Russia don't publicize it, then America will slow down....A win win for both. One may ask, if America attacks again, then Russia will take similar action, but this time publicize it.
sigh

I think Israel is pushing with Russia, if things don't change, Similar incidents might take on Israel too..... But let's wait and see.....
oh I'm crying a river ..... Israel kicking both Russians and Syrians ass more than two years ...yet your master didn't able to do anything against them

go think something new to praise your master and come again ...I'm waiting

Flame Thrower

Do peoples really have some sense, conspiracy steal your mind stay out from it
Coming to my senses, do you believe that everything happened will be in public. Coming to the conspiracy, I put my thought process over there and I really appreciate a healthy discussion. You call it conspiracy before even you're ready to discuss mistakes.

So you have to match the crash, by saying the drone was hit by a S 300/400 and able to fly more than some 16 hours by covering 8000 kilometer long distance finally fell in US motherland

really you still believe this story.
You must be a fool or you made foolish statement to back your points in post 3214. Russia didn't declare that it shot down hawk, but there is enough civilian evidence(or Russia made sure that it has enough evidence) that S-300 was fired towards Mediterranean sea; which also happens to be the flight area of hawk. To match the same, US has lost a drone in California. Now this could be true or false. False because US had to make up for the loss. If this True and I was press release incharge, I'd had released the pictures of crash and even permitted a channel or two for exclusive coverage and a local spokesperson, Why!!?? Because I don't want the whole world to count this as hawk downed by S-300.

Well only a stubborn who deliberately wants to hide that hawk was not downed by S-300 argues the way you did.

You might have believed the same if Russia had claimed this kill. But, Russia's aim is to check (you play bad, I can worse) America, not to claim it and ask for worse.

" The downed Hawk(be it technical failure in California or S-300 in Syria)" has caused lot of heat in ME....

well to add more masala add the tweet that US govt tweets about Possible another chemical attacks in Syria

sigh
Well, I thought of chemical attacks...."but that is a dead horse and America might find a better reason". It seems that America couldn't come up (find) a better reason. Any ways, things got really heated between Russia and America. The only question is how good the attack will be orchestrated and where. I wish that culprits are caught red-handed and the chemical attack saga is ended once and for all.
yet your master didn't able to do anything against them

go think something new to praise your master and come again ...I'm waiting
Should I take it as Sarcasm or @SajeevJino fell to way too low even for a straight talk....

I am in process of deciding...and take good amount of time before coming to a conclusion.

oh I'm crying a river ..... Israel kicking both Russians and Syrians ass more than two years ...
Now.... everyone knows that Russia don't have enough strength to deal with ISIS, SDF, Americans, cleaning up mess created by ISIS(mine sweeping), training SAA, continue this on a long run without damaging their economy and handle Israel. I'm sure, I might have missed couple of more tasks done by Russians...but that's a side.

Russia has its priorities and doing its best. It simply don't have enough power in ME to handle Israel as of now. Time will come when Russia might say enough is enough. Or it might be Israel's plan to drag Russia in a fist fight (which Israel not only can handle, but win it given the current state of Russia in ME) thereby slowing the whole ISIS clean up in Syria.

Should I believe that @SajeevJino doesn't know all this or yet make his statements deliberately to support his previous statement i.e post 3214.

Thus I rest my case.

gadeshi

Coming to my senses, do you believe that everything happened will be in public. Coming to the conspiracy, I put my thought process over there and I really appreciate a healthy discussion. You call it conspiracy before even you're ready to discuss mistakes.

You must be a fool or you made foolish statement to back your points in post 3214. Russia didn't declare that it shot down hawk, but there is enough civilian evidence(or Russia made sure that it has enough evidence) that S-300 was fired towards Mediterranean sea; which also happens to be the flight area of hawk. To match the same, US has lost a drone in California. Now this could be true or false. False because US had to make up for the loss. If this True and I was press release incharge, I'd had released the pictures of crash and even permitted a channel or two for exclusive coverage and a local spokesperson, Why!!?? Because I don't want the whole world to count this as hawk downed by S-300.

Well only a stubborn who deliberately wants to hide that hawk was not downed by S-300 argues the way you did.

You might have believed the same if Russia had claimed this kill. But, Russia's aim is to check (you play bad, I can worse) America, not to claim it and ask for worse.

" The downed Hawk(be it technical failure in California or S-300 in Syria)" has caused lot of heat in ME....

Well, I thought of chemical attacks...."but that is a dead horse and America might find a better reason". It seems that America couldn't come up (find) a better reason. Any ways, things got really heated between Russia and America. The only question is how good the attack will be orchestrated and where. I wish that culprits are caught red-handed and the chemical attack saga is ended once and for all.

Should I take it as Sarcasm or @SajeevJino fell to way too low even for a straight talk....

I am in process of deciding...and take good amount of time before coming to a conclusion.

Now.... everyone knows that Russia don't have enough strength to deal with ISIS, SDF, Americans, cleaning up mess created by ISIS(mine sweeping), training SAA, continue this on a long run without damaging their economy and handle Israel. I'm sure, I might have missed couple of more tasks done by Russians...but that's a side.

Russia has its priorities and doing its best. It simply don't have enough power in ME to handle Israel as of now. Time will come when Russia might say enough is enough. Or it might be Israel's plan to drag Russia in a fist fight (which Israel not only can handle, but win it given the current state of Russia in ME) thereby slowing the whole ISIS clean up in Syria.

Should I believe that @SajeevJino doesn't know all this or yet make his statements deliberately to support his previous statement i.e post 3214.

Thus I rest my case.
I presume that our old good @SajeevGino has surrendered his account to his returded junior cousine some 1,5 years ago as we can see from his stupid and childish posts :)

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Shooting down a drone is not a easy game for USAF, if they lost it in enemy fire they do announce it, there is many examples we can say

1. Su 22 dodged a modern American IR guided missile
2. Capture of US soldiers by Iran CG

Meanwhile we can say many things about Russian PR stuff

1. Su 24 Killed the USS Cook's entire electronics and forced the sailors to quit Job
2. multiple claims of Israeli jets shot downed by Syrian Air defense

You still haven't use your commonsense , well may I know your age and education

so what exactly you say the Drone that was crashed not in California but somewhere in Mediterranean, internet has far bigger OSINT experts no one claims this, only this DFI discussing and I'm wasting my time to answer your idiotic claims.

stop your nonsense please, random internet stuff won't make you expert, gimme a credible source and talk about your bogus claims

This is what makes you idiot, you can't accept the fact since you're cheer-leading for Putin

There is nothing in Syria, I was watching this Syrian shit years ago, and had many face to face convo with Syrians, your poor imaginary won't work in real time

sigh ....keep using burnol ,,more attacks in your coming

err.. what

Russia is supa pawa it can do all, they have aliens too.

:blah::blah:

Thus I rest my case.
what you think, go to internet there is many Syrian observation website runs by professionals experts and even pro Syrian Pro Russian guys, they have spend or they have damn knowledge about Syria and its ongoing war.

don't read random stuff and blabbering

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
I presume that our old good @SajeevGino has surrendered his account to his returded junior cousine some 1,5 years ago as we can see from his stupid and childish posts :)

Really I've good old days with our peoples here, But all this changed when the Ukranain invasion started, I can recall when the incident first started, what you pmaitra and some other pro russians try to keep russian face hide on the issue, See time is change even now you peoples not ready to accept the Russian involmnet in eastern ukraine

that time only I understand these pro Russians are only trolls to keep save their boss's Ass

rest is history

bhramos

Country flag
Really I've good old days with our peoples here, But all this changed when the Ukranain invasion started, I can recall when the incident first started, what you pmaitra and some other pro russians try to keep russian face hide on the issue, See time is change even now you peoples not ready to accept the Russian involmnet in eastern ukraine

that time only I understand these pro Russians are only trolls to keep save their boss's Ass

rest is history
The myth of the "Russian invasion" of Ukraine.!!!

its just Western Media creating fear in people!!!

bhramos

Country flag
On Wednesday in the city of Gillin thundered a loud explosion in the southern part of Syria, which resulted in the destruction of some 10 influential warlords LIH gathered at its headquarters to discuss the forthcoming offensive in the western province of Deraa.

Versions of the incident are contradictory, some point out that the US military aircraft struck, while others claim that it was a car bomb.

Nevertheless, the death toll warlords LIH * has already been published: it is Abu Hamza Al-Komakhia, Abu Madin Abu Kasuri, Oubida Abu Al-Shami, Ahmad Al-Ghazi Abu Hashim.
The last suicide was a major warlord Emir "Jaish Khalid ibn al-Walid" ( "The army Halida Ibn Walid"), a terrorist group that in 2014 swore allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and became part of the LIH.

Enabbaladi opposition newspaper said that the destroyed headquarters of the group was captured in the spring n. . n Gillin, an explosion killed dozens of warlords and their leader - Abu Hashim Al-Rifai (see photo.), who "had been in the post" less than a month. Previous leader group Abu Muhammad Al-Maqdisi, was killed in the air strike in the village of Shajare Haud al-Yarmuk.

"Jaish Khalid ibn al-Walid" has already announced yesterday that the new commander instead of the slain Abu Hashim Al-Rifai. They became Uail Faur Al-Eid, also known as Abu Time Inhal of settlement Inhal in Deraa province, the former commander of the "Free Syrian Army" (FSA), 2 years ago joined the "Jaish al-Jihad", which in the spring of 2015 fighting in the Quneitra province against "Dzhebhat en-Nusra" * and PAS and accused of being that is associated with LIH.

Part of the militants from this illegal armed group ubyla then to the north-east of Syria and swore LIH, others joined the "Liwa Shuhada Yarmuk" fought with "Nusra" and CCA in Deraa. From the union of the illegal armed groups with "Harakat Al-Muthanna," and there was "Jaish Khalid bin Al-Walid." Her general commander of the Syrian opposition sources say Karim al-Misri, "Abu Osama," the former commander of the "Lib Muatazz Bill" CCA, originally from the village Abidin, in the north-western part of the province of Deraa.
Because of its sudden onset in the beginning of this year, the Islamist group "Army Khalid Al-Walid" has taken control of about 25 towns and villages that are located on the border with Israel and Jordan in the south-west Syria, knocking out "al-Qaeda" * and "moderate opposition".

"Jaish Khalid bin Al-Walid" fighters regularly attacks the "opposition" and applies brutal sectarian laws to civilians living under their rule.

bhramos

Country flag
Syrian War Report – June 29, 2017: Desert Hawks Brigade Deploys Large Reinforcements To Eastern Hama

gadeshi

A jihad-mobile with about 1 tonn of explosives revealed:
Jihad defence trainings in short:

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
The myth of the "Russian invasion" of Ukraine.!!!

its just Western Media creating fear in people!!!

This is the reason why I stopped discussing about Ukraine invasion and stop following Russian and its sponsored media

gadeshi

This is the reason why I stopped discussing about Ukraine invasion and stop following Russian and its sponsored media
Well, instead of convince yourself as a fool and try to look at the world as it really is you've decided to reject reality even more :)

Global Defence

New threads

Articles