Russian involvement in Syrian crisis

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Just like the Antonov models you have been posting? :biggrin2:
"Model" Antonov landed on the Dubai Airshow-2015.

When you come to an end logical reasoning, try not to look stupid.

gadeshi

"Model" Antonov landed on the Dubai Airshow-2015.

When you come to an end logical reasoning, try not to look stupid.
It will remain in single piece prototype anyway.
And why in this topic?

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk

pmaitra

It will remain in single piece prototype anyway.
And why in this topic?

Отправлено с моего XT1080 через Tapatalk
Well, I was just responding to @Akim and his fantastic comment.

Anyway, what is your opinion about what Russia should do? I think this is a good time to break up Turkey. North-East Turkey should go to Armenia, and South-East Turkey should become Kurdistan. That will also make a joke out of NATO.

pmaitra

You do not believe your eyes?
Well, my comment was more about those models.

Model, do you understand?

МОДЕЛЬ

Akim

Professional
Country flag

Anyway, what is your opinion about what Russia should do? I think this is a good time to break up Turkey. North-East Turkey should go to Armenia, and South-East Turkey should become Kurdistan. That will also make a joke out of NATO.
:crazy: Armenia can not protect even against Azerbaijan.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

What are the implications of alteration of the present form of the Turkish State for a. the people of Turkey, b. the people of West Asia, c. the people Balkans/Europ?

Whatever the implications Turkey is in a bad position now.
The West seems to be pro-Kurdi, a kurdish state may form on the Northern regoins of Iraq and Syria which combined with Iran and Syria will have great implications on Turkey state.
The russians do not like turkey too much, neither do iran and syria and about 20-25% population of Turkey is Kurd.

pmaitra

Syria war documentary | Frontline report Inside Syrian army air base | syria war russia

pmaitra

What are the implications of alteration of the present form of the Turkish State for a. the people of Turkey, b. the people of West Asia, c. the people Balkans/Europ?

Whatever the implications Turkey is in a bad position now.
The West seems to be pro-Kurdi, a kurdish state may form on the Northern regoins of Iraq and Syria which combined with Iran and Syria will have great implications on Turkey state.
The russians do not like turkey too much, neither do iran and syria and about 20-25% population of Turkey is Kurd.
  • Constantinopole should be under Greek control, but I have a better idea of having it under Russian control. :devil:
  • The US is supporting the Kurds only now. As is their custom, they will turn their backs on them tomorrow if required.
  • The Russians never liked Turkey. The Russians kicked out the Circassians, who settled in Turkey, and who were further settled by Turkey in the Balkans, and some of their spawn were responsible for the massacres carried out against the Serbs. The Slavic-Turkic fight has carried on.
  • The small protrusion north of Latakia was formerly part of Syria but the people there voted to join Turkey. I think that protrusion should be re-integrated with the Kurdish regions.
  • Balkans will be up in flames very soon again. Thanks to the Polska Babushka Merkel, Europe is in the cusp of possible implosion.

Akim

Professional
Country flag
Ok, but the Kurds can break Turkey.
The Kurds have heavy weapons?
  • Constantinopole should be under Greek control, but I have a better idea of having it under Russian control. :devil:
  • The US is supporting the Kurds only now. As is their custom, they will turn their backs on them tomorrow if required.
  • The Russians never liked Turkey. The Russians kicked out the Circassians, who settled in Turkey, and who were further settled by Turkey in the Balkans, and some of their spawn were responsible for the massacres carried out against the Serbs. The Slavic-Turkic fight has carried on.
  • The small protrusion north of Latakia was formerly part of Syria but the people there voted to join Turkey. I think that protrusion should be re-integrated with the Kurdish regions.
  • Balkans will be up in flames very soon again. Thanks to the Polska Babushka Merkel, Europe is in the cusp of possible implosion.
Brain disease progresses?

Last edited:

pmaitra

The Kurds have heavy weapons?
I think they have some tanks. Not very sure about that. They should be supplied with ATGM (Metis, etc.) and AA (Shilka, SA-8, Pantsir-S1, etc.).

Akim

Professional
Country flag
I think they have some tanks. Not very sure about that. They should be supplied with ATGM (Metis, etc.) and AA (Shilka, SA-8, Pantsir-S1, etc.).
Individual instances do not change the overall picture. There should be a large logistics.

pmaitra

Individual instances do not change the overall picture. There should be a large logistics.
So, what is your suggestion? How can the Kurds take the fight into Turkey?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
I think the biggest problem for Turkey is the reality of an emerging kurdish state and the large numbers of kurds, crypto-kurds, crypto-armenians in their population that hasn't integrated that well into the turkish state.
If they (turkish leadership) can handle that (kurdish problem) in a graceful way that doesn't escalate turkish-kurdish tensions, then it will be good for turkey. At the same time, rather than trying to allign with Euro, turkey should return to its roots Asia. Okay that may sound a bit romantic but what i mean is improve relations with Russia (drop NATO), China (drop E. Turkestan). Yup sacrifices, but they need to, if they want turkey to survive.
Break up of turkey is not necessarily a good thing for the region.
But they need to get rid of erdogan, he seems to be inept.
-----------
I don't think that small protrusion is kurdish region; besides giving that to kurds will give them access to sea, make them stronger, not good thing for neighbours.
-----------
Also I don't like the greeks too much :D

Yun Ming

Guys, the Russians, Iranians and Syrians have already said it. There will be no "Blitzkrieg".
This war is gonna take another year or two unless diplomatic solutions succeed.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles