Russia Pakistan new relation whats meaning for India

desicanuk

Russia has been pushing India to pick a side (Russia or US). India would have picked US if the circumstances in the US were different. Actually things were moving in that direction till couple of years ago.

Russia does not seem to realize that 2-million Indians work and live in the US. This will make it difficult for India to pick Russia over US. Apart from that trade between India and US has been on rise.

Will Russia choose between India and China? Answer is no because Russia and China have significant trade with each other. This is the same logic behind India's refusal to pick Russia over US.
Russia has already picked China-Pakistan over India.Time to have some courage and dump the Russian whore who has dumped India to sleep with the highest bidder - China.In the meantime we keep on paying hoping she will come back to us while having wet dreams!

JBH22

Russia has already picked China-Pakistan over India.Time to have some courage and dump the Russian whore who has dumped India to sleep with the highest bidder - China.In the meantime we keep on paying hoping she will come back to us while having wet dreams!
Wrong Russia is still nervous about China, the Pakistan are no one to make itself a legitimate partner in that alliance.
Fundamentally Russia is nervous with us getting into QUAD and orbiting in Uncle Sam control. Legitimately any nation going into some sort of alliance with Yankee loses it's sovereignty.
If we can assuage Russians concerns and ideally play all sides because it is not wise just to throw the Russian partnership, a relation that is decades old.
Moreover, Russian-China-Pakistan axis on Eurasia makes India vulnerable.

desicanuk

Wrong Russia is still nervous about China, the Pakistan are no one to make itself a legitimate partner in that alliance.
Fundamentally Russia is nervous with us getting into QUAD and orbiting in Uncle Sam control. Legitimately any nation going into some sort of alliance with Yankee loses it's sovereignty.
If we can assuage Russians concerns and ideally play all sides because it is not wise just to throw the Russian partnership, a relation that is decades old.
Moreover, Russian-China-Pakistan axis on Eurasia makes India vulnerable.
Please wake up.Its 2021 not 1971.If Russia does not want India to embrace Uncle Sam or the Quad then Putin should have used his good offices with Xi to back off PRC's aggresive stance with India.Instead by remaining quiet he has encouraged Xi to violate Indian sovereignty.He also gave in to Pak-China demand to keep India out of Afghan peace talks .With a few exceptions Russian military hardware is obsolete and grossly overpriced.China is getting whatever military hardware they want anyway.Whatever edge we have had over PRC is being eroded.What kind of ally and friend is that?.We are courting disaster by depending on Putin's Russia for our defence needs and requirements.There is no option but to join the Western alliance.As they say there are no permanent friends,just permanent interests.

JBH22

Please wake up.Its 2021 not 1971.If Russia does not want India to embrace Uncle Sam or the Quad then Putin should have used his good offices with Xi to back off PRC's aggresive stance with India.Instead by remaining quiet he has encouraged Xi to violate Indian sovereignty.He also gave in to Pak-China demand to keep India out of Afghan peace talks .With a few exceptions Russian military hardware is obsolete and grossly overpriced.China is getting whatever military hardware they want anyway.Whatever edge we have had over PRC is being eroded.What kind of ally and friend is that?.We are courting disaster by depending on Putin's Russia for our defence needs and requirements.There is no option but to join the Western alliance.As they say there are no permanent friends,just permanent interests.
With Putin there is stability in Russia and that means predictability with regards to indo-russian relations.Moreover they do not threaten sanctions refer to USA with CAATSA, french pulling out of Mistral deal.

While most western media would like to project Russian society on verge of explosion, I would like to posit another view. It's a country that sustain itself out of chaotic rule of drunkard Yeltsin. Not only it saved itself but with limited resources it put it military back on track.

With India armed forces being sizeable, it would bankrupt us if we buy only western tech. Take for example the major powers like France or Germany have only hundred of their tanks. If we shift and we needed thousands, then we are bankrupt.

Secondly, it helps having a sizeable military and energy power on your side. Without having develop a significant defense industry you are saying let's just dump all their weaponry. We can diversify and shift gradually but medium term it's practically impossible.

desicanuk

Weterners have never respected any alliance. Trusting them would be even bigger foolishness.
That is exactly what is wrong with your warped logic.Its foolish to trust westerners but not Putin's Russia.Foolish to trust westerners but ok to be fucked by Xi's PRC.Or we are so stupid we are afraid to trust anyone except Russians.Please get one thing straight alone we are NOT capable to defeat Chinese fascism.We are going to need the Western Alliance to defeat and eject them from Tibet,East Turkistan and other Chinese colonies.There is no other way.No price is too great to get those bastards off our back.We are paying the price for having Congress rule India for so long.

desicanuk

With Putin there is stability in Russia and that means predictability with regards to indo-russian relations.Moreover they do not threaten sanctions refer to USA with CAATSA, french pulling out of Mistral deal.

While most western media would like to project Russian society on verge of explosion, I would like to posit another view. It's a country that sustain itself out of chaotic rule of drunkard Yeltsin. Not only it saved itself but with limited resources it put it military back on track.

With India armed forces being sizeable, it would bankrupt us if we buy only western tech. Take for example the major powers like France or Germany have only hundred of their tanks. If we shift and we needed thousands, then we are bankrupt.

Secondly, it helps having a sizeable military and energy power on your side. Without having develop a significant defense industry you are saying let's just dump all their weaponry. We can diversify and shift gradually but medium term it's practically impossible.
Sorry to disappoint you but we dont have the luxury of infinite time. We have a formidable enemy at our borders (thanks to Nehru) with pockets deep enough to buy out bankrupt Russians ,which they have and you are telling us to depend on Russia? If it bankrupts us to defeat the PRC then so be it. I can live with it. Chinese aggressive expansionism has to be stopped no matter what the cost.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Sorry to disappoint you but we dont have the luxury of infinite time. We have a formidable enemy at our borders (thanks to Nehru) with pockets deep enough to buy out bankrupt Russians ,which they have and you are telling us to depend on Russia? If it bankrupts us to defeat the PRC then so be it. I can live with it. Chinese aggressive expansionism has to be stopped no matter what the cost.
How do you plan to dump russia and fund Indian armed forces ? Please provide how you are going to get budget worth billions of dollars to replace russian weapon we have.

Abhay Rajput 02

instead of relying on any country we should spend money in domestic manfacturing. only then we can match china militarily. we cant expect to match china with few rafales or f18. chinese is there because of western countries in the first place. do you even know the export of so called western countries to china. russia is also balancing as we move closer to usa. but usa and china economy are very tightly linked and its impossible for usa even if they wanted to decouple from china.

desicanuk

How do you plan to dump russia and fund Indian armed forces ? Please provide how you are going to get budget worth billions of dollars to replace russian weapon we have.
Dont ask me.Ask our politicians and military leaders.Its absurd to say there are no options.Or that Russia is the only game in town.There are always options.Putin cannot be trusted because he has already dumped us.The sooner we accept this and move on the better.Only then we will be better prepared.Dont forget the Chinese are ahead of us and the gap will widen a lot more unless we do something about it.Errors on our part will lead to China imposing their will on us.Are you prepared to loose AP.Ladakh etc?Yes.I agree with you about one thing.Indigenization of our military hardware.Even here we are way behind China.Thank Nehru and Congress for the mess we are in.

desicanuk

instead of relying on any country we should spend money in domestic manfacturing. only then we can match china militarily. we cant expect to match china with few rafales or f18. chinese is there because of western countries in the first place. do you even know the export of so called western countries to china. russia is also balancing as we move closer to usa. but usa and china economy are very tightly linked and its impossible for usa even if they wanted to decouple from china.
Decoupling has started.The process will take time.Xi has made strategic error by opening too many fronts.He is acting like Hitler - power drunk manic.War clouds are gathering.I hope our leaders will be on the right side of history unlike that chutia chacha.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Dont ask me.Ask our politicians and military leaders.Its absurd to say there are no options.Or that Russia is the only game in town.There are always options.Putin cannot be trusted because he has already dumped us.The sooner we accept this and move on the better.Only then we will be better prepared.Dont forget the Chinese are ahead of us and the gap will widen a lot more unless we do something about it.Errors on our part will lead to China imposing their will on us.Are you prepared to loose AP.Ladakh etc?Yes.I agree with you about one thing.Indigenization of our military hardware.Even here we are way behind China.Thank Nehru and Congress for the mess we are in.
Leaders arent here nor this forum is meant for ask leaders kind of jibe.

Since you raised an outright stupid point of view I am asking you how you plan to fund billions of dollars and who is going to arm you ?

Almost every nation sells to pakistan or China even Israel sold to china. Their J 10 is basically IAI Lavi their missiles are derivative of python similarly they helped them in radar etc.

Again what's your plan ?

desicanuk

Leaders arent here nor this forum is meant for ask leaders kind of jibe.

Since you raised an outright stupid point of view I am asking you how you plan to fund billions of dollars and who is going to arm you ?

Almost every nation sells to pakistan or China even Israel sold to china. Their J 10 is basically IAI Lavi their missiles are derivative of python similarly they helped them in radar etc.

Again what's your plan ?
I made my stupid point!It will be fatal to depend on Putin's Russia for our defence needs and reqirements.We spent billions acquiring obsolete Russian junk.Its ridiculous to argue that we are stuck with Russians because we cant afford switch to other sources.Our destiny is with the Western Alliance - US,Japan,South Korea,Taiwan,Australia not with Chinese partner Putin.Yes.My plan is throw in our lot with Uncle Sam led Western Alliance.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
I made my stupid point!It will be fatal to depend on Putin's Russia for our defence needs and reqirements.We spent billions acquiring obsolete Russian junk.Its ridiculous to argue that we are stuck with Russians because we cant afford switch to other sources.Our destiny is with the Western Alliance - US,Japan,South Korea,Taiwan,Australia not with Chinese partner Putin.Yes.My plan is throw in our lot with Uncle Sam led Western Alliance.
😂😂😂😂

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Aaaaaaand get buttseksed for ever.

JBH22

Russia will not supply cut edged weaponry to Pakistan firstly because it will lose India and secondly Porkis have no money to pay. However, Russia understand that with NATO withdrawing from Afghanistan it will require leverage to operate in that region. It fears the Afghan war spills to central asia

IndianYonko

Country flag
Porks say such words buddy. And you are already not living in India budddy...

Forget India, even entire NATO wont be able to defeat PRC. Its 21st century and its not easy to defeat a country in a war. Yeah, there can be patches of profit/loss here and there, but wins/loss, impossible.

Country flag
Porks say such words buddy. And you are already not living in India budddy...

Forget India, even entire NATO wont be able to defeat PRC. Its 21st century and its not easy to defeat a country in a war. Yeah, there can be patches of profit/loss here and there, but wins/loss, impossible.
many NATO nations are chinese bootlickers they would stay out of it.

Jaymax61

Russia is broke and does not sell without hard cash payments. Not the pay in rupees and use them to buy wheat crap. Russia wants $$$$.

Imran Khan can share an intimate relation with Putin he still wont sell a single bullet without payments. Pak cant get a loan to pay for cab fare to visit a branch without the IMF putting a probe up theirs.

All smoke and mirrors. Russia wants India to know that going into the US camp will have consequences. Thats all.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles