Remembering 26/11- Shall either forget nor will forgive

IndianHawk

Country flag
Hafiz Muhammad Saeed is protected by ISI and is in no hit list that is exchanged by the intelligence agencies. In short nothing can be be done about him until the state of Pakistan and its agencies have been dismantled.

And no you don't make a sound in covert operation. Such operations are always carried under the radar.
So isi told us not to hit him and we agreed!!
That bullshit at best cowardice at worst.

Nothing can be done about it. Seriously do you even believe that.

A nation of a billion people third largest economy of the world greatest civilization to ever exist can do nothing about it!!

It becomes clinical illness when we start to believe our own excuses.

And you make it public in due time when you kill an enemy of the state. Operations of this caliber are not supposed to remain covert forever .

I shall not debate anymore this is a thread for rememberance .

I have no issues with your line of thought but revenge is still due

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
So isi told us not to hit him and we agreed!!
That bullshit at best cowardice at worst.

Nothing can be done about it. Seriously do you even believe that.

A nation of a billion people third largest economy of the world greatest civilization to ever exist can do nothing about it!!

It becomes clinical illness when we start to believe our own excuses.

And you make it public in due time when you kill an enemy of the state. Operations of this caliber are not supposed to remain covert forever .

I shall not debate anymore this is a thread for rememberance .

I have no issues with your line of thought but revenge is still due
I see you don't know how intelligence agencies work. Their is an unwritten understanding.
I will explain in short detail :
  1. Junior intelligence officers don't go to jail or tortured they get exchanged.
  2. If a citizen is caught spying or working for some foreign intelligence agency he is treated as traitor and prosecuted to fullest extent of law. His handler is exchanged.
  3. You don't take a swing at current or ex high ranking officer and bureaucrats.
  4. Intelligence agency exchange a list of individual that are not to be touched by enemy regardless of damage they have caused to enemy. Guys like Saeed who are poster boys are included in such list.

lupgain

Country flag

At a Stockholm mosque just after morning prayers on Saturday, unidentified attackers burst into the building, spray-painting swastikas and hate speech on the walls and throwing firecrackers, police said.

All of the worshippers had left the mosque at the time of the attack except one, and he was shaken but unharmed, mosque officials told Swedish news agency TT. Police said they were investigating the incident as vandalism and a hate crime. No arrests had been made several hours after the attack.

“This is not something one would expect… It’s hard to understand what is going on in society, both internationally and in our own country. I don’t recognise Sweden anymore,” Mustafa Tumturk, a representative of Stockholm’s Muslim community and one of the founders of the mosque in 1985, told TT.

Sweden has seen a spate of attacks against mosques and refugee centres in recent years, as the country has taken in record numbers of refugees – 2,45,000 in 2014 and 2015.

Source
http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...nto-stockholm-mosque-paint-swastikas-4397020/

IndianHawk

Country flag
I see you don't know how intelligence agencies work. Their is an unwritten understanding.
I will explain in short detail :
  1. Junior intelligence officers don't go to jail or tortured they get exchanged.
  2. If a citizen is caught spying or working for some foreign intelligence agency he is treated as traitor and prosecuted to fullest extent of law. His handler is exchanged.
  3. You don't take a swing at current or ex high ranking officer and bureaucrats.
  4. Intelligence agency exchange a list of individual that are not to be touched by enemy regardless of damage they have caused to enemy. Guys like Saeed who are poster boys are included in such list.
I do understand the game.
But an attack like Mumbai which could have easily led to a nuclear war is bound the change the rules.

The way you have articulated this simply means that another Mumbai will happen and Hafiz will not be touched because we have rules for that.

And what rules do we have for Kashmir ??
Or nuclear war??

I have to break by own promise not to debate but you're not making sense.

raheel besharam

At a Stockholm mosque just after morning prayers on Saturday, unidentified attackers burst into the building, spray-painting swastikas and hate speech on the walls and throwing firecrackers, police said.

All of the worshippers had left the mosque at the time of the attack except one, and he was shaken but unharmed, mosque officials told Swedish news agency TT. Police said they were investigating the incident as vandalism and a hate crime. No arrests had been made several hours after the attack.

“This is not something one would expect… It’s hard to understand what is going on in society, both internationally and in our own country. I don’t recognise Sweden anymore,” Mustafa Tumturk, a representative of Stockholm’s Muslim community and one of the founders of the mosque in 1985, told TT.

Sweden has seen a spate of attacks against mosques and refugee centres in recent years, as the country has taken in record numbers of refugees – 2,45,000 in 2014 and 2015.

Source
http://indianexpress.com/article/wo...nto-stockholm-mosque-paint-swastikas-4397020/
How is this related to mumbai attacks

lupgain

Country flag
No this isn't but any news today where terrorists / extremists are paid on face , I made me feel good ... at least today... You know these guys become victims in non-muslim majority countries while they kill each other and non-muslims (kafirs) in muslim majority countries under blasphemy.. so when they get same treatment abroad .. it give some peace

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
in case young members on the forum were not watching the news live that day
===================
26/11. Never forget, never forgive.
I was a kid didn't understand most of it still remember how serious most people in school and my house were like something really dark had happened well that did happen but at that time I didn't understand the gravity of the situation now so many years later I understand and really think how tf did we let Pakistan get away with this its mind baffling we had alot of proofs

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I was a kid didn't understand most of it still remember how serious most people in school and my house were like something really dark had happened well that did happen but at that time I didn't understand the gravity of the situation now so many years later I understand and really think how tf did we let Pakistan get away with this its mind baffling we had alot of proofs
at that point in time, outside of israel not many countries had the security protocols in place to deal with this sort of attack.

Jimih

Country flag
in case young members on the forum were not watching the news live that day
===================
26/11. Never forget, never forgive.
I was just 14 kms away from the Ground Zero on that fateful day.

I remember I rushed to nearby cybercafe to watch live news on internet and YouTube (aah! those days of buffering nuiscance in Youtube videos)

Dark Sorrow

Respected Member
at that point in time, outside of israel not many countries had the security protocols in place to deal with this sort of attack.
True. The world for the first time found out terrorist could lay siege to a premier city that was thousands of kilometers away from their designated conflict zone.

dfcool

Country flag
Aftermath of 26/11:

> Khangress created a narrative called "Hindu terror" and released a book

> If Kasab wasn't captured alive
> ‘26/11 would have been called Hindu terror attack’, says Rakesh Maria
> They all had hindu identity card names and wearing red string

read full thread:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles