Pakistani cinemas to resume screening of Indian movies from Monday

Blackwater

leave everything aside .tel me first where is 100000000000000000 yrs old paki quami gairat, pride against,hindu baniya dushman,??

For pakis baap bara na bhaiya,sabse bara rupeeya.

i think they are RAA agents

kashmir me julm o sitam kithe gaya??

@Neo
@Zarvan

oye qaumi gairat te kashmir kithe gaya???:laugh:
:laugh::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

Last edited:

vinuzap

so they need indian films , indian culture to survive

btw iranian filmmaker majid majidi worked with ar rahman and both got fatwa from islamists in pakistan and india for depiction of muhamad

turkey is only concerned with business and own caliphate under islam and pakistan is disposable used condom from them

arabs considered them inferior muslims as they are converts

and irony is constitution of pakistan :

no non muslim can become pm or president

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
yesterday's news says that dangal won't be screened in porkistan. Don't know whats going on.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Which movies are being released in Porkiland now? Probably Raees and films with Porks.

3deffect

Country flag
its so embarresment move for porkistan..(pehle thukha phir usi ko chaat liya) without indian culture porki cant survive,,and they demand kashmir..hahah:india::india:.so much shame for porkistan:crying::crying:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle @Blackwater @rock127 Look at this. Guess they realised that they won't be earning any money with shit porki movies. Hilarious. No self-pride.

Better for us. More porki money coming to India.
On a lighter non troll note, the number of movies annually produced there is not sufficient and cinemas can't afford to get their revenue fall (to just 30% of current one) just ny filming old movies again and again.

What will they screen in their cinemas if not Bollywood movies? Neither Turkish or Iranian movies & dramas have yet penetrated in their society nor they are dubbed that much.

The fact is that even Iranian and Turk movies available won't be enough for screening.
They will need more.
I have seen most foreig guys who have watched an Indian Movie at least once (the Russian guy I met on other forum says they are very common there, they also watch Mahabharata and Ramayan!:party:)
Further from Korean and Taiwanese. Bollywood movies have spread like Chinese electronics, everywhere!

Let's go Off topic:
I just got to know about this Iranian movie.:biggrin2:

Hello Mumbai: Salam Mumbai

Ali is an Iranian exchange student from Iran who is studying medicine as a cardio resident in Mumbai. By chance, he saves the life of one of his classmates Karishma, who has attempted suicide. Little by little he tries to talk to Karishma and give her hope and happiness, which eventually leads to the two of them falling in love.

BC, pehle yahan cheen, Japan, uk, amrika pe filmen banti thi, ab log hamare mulk pe bhi philmen banate hain.:D
@Screambowl @aditya10r

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles