'Pakistani Are Our Slaves' says Saudi Defense Minister

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
It is not a genes matter, rather the culture and the nationally can be the referee. Even, the language wouldn't be enough alone; the culture is not only a language.

However, finally, we are all Muslims (I mean most of the Pakistanis and Arabs), and this will our exclusive ID afterlife.

Hope, I answered your query.
Well, you are all Muslims and that is the only thing in common. Other than that, most of your culture is South Asian other than Islamic customs adopted over time. Nationality - I will give you that. Your nationality is Islamic and you have that in common with Arabs.

Your last point is telling. Your attitude "we are all Muslims" is I've found the common attitude in Pakistanis who look at Arabs with reverence. However, that feeling is not reciprocated by Arabs partly because Pakistanis and Indians too do a lot of menial jobs in Arab countries. I'm pretty sure you are aware of this fact as well but you can't avoid grandstanding being in an Indian forum. Fine, I give up - doesn't look like we can have a reasonable discussion here. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ /thread

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Ooh a new one! Thanks for joining. I wanted some fresh entertainment. The previous ones who claimed Arab lineage ran away after being embarrassed.

I welcome you and hope to see tons of Entertainment. :)
Few years down the line and he will prove that they have han ancestry
Few decades down the line and they will claim they have Caucasian ancestry
Few centuries down the line and they will prove they from outer space

I am kinda used to it

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Sab ek hi thali ke chatte batte hain (all the muslim countries are sides of the same coin), whether it is Pakistan or KSA, they all support and propagate Terrorism. Terrorist terrorist Bhai Bhai.

lcafanboy

Country flag
@sthf Well here is my opinion which is based on facts and realities.

Saudi-Pakistan ties — strong and getting stronger

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1072611/saudi-arabia
Yeah, relations between 2 countries or entities is one thing. It's how one perceives of another, do they treat you as equal or slave.

EXAMPLE, after long time relations even with a call girl you may have a strong relations with her but at the end of the day you look at her as your keep or call girl. So, Porkistanis being looked at as slave by Saudis is what matters at the end of the day.:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

@Neo @Nick tech

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
It is not a genes matter, rather the culture and the nationally can be the referee. Even, the language wouldn't be enough alone; the culture is not only a language.
However, finally, we are all Muslims (I mean most of the Pakistanis and Arabs), and this will our exclusive ID afterlife..
In that case indonesians and malaysians are more arab than you pakistanis as you claim it is not a genetic issue

Few years down the line and he will prove that they have han ancestry
Few decades down the line and they will claim they have Caucasian ancestry
Few centuries down the line and they will prove they from outer space
I am kinda used to it
one more line to add

few years down the line, when india takes it's greater role on the world stage,
they will claim to be the original indians as they once inhabited the indus area ! :bounce:

@lcafanboy @Nick tech @aditya10r @Mikesingh @The Ultranationalist @A chauhan @Krusty
@Dovah @Project Dharma

addenda

Apparently porkis are slaves of america and china too
on a forum , allow me to differ ..... to be accurate i feel it's quite th other way around
the usa has already learned that i strategic thinking the pakclanders are actually more sophisticated than the americans ....and china is gonna learn the same the hard way and they will be v angry at the end of the day that they have been played out

packland has survived all these years mainly though TEKIA strategy and not hard work or economy

Yeah, relations between 2 countries or entities is one thing. It's how one perceives of another, do they treat you as equal or slave.
EXAMPLE, after long time relations even with a call girl you may have a strong relations with her but at the end of the day you look at her as your keep or call girl. So, Porkistanis being looked at as slave by Saudis is what matters at the end of the day.:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:
@Neo @Nick tech
reality for packland is that they are like the "Boy Who Called Wolf "

they have already shown their TEKIA disloyalty to those who were kind to them and they have by now gained an international Medallion for that expertise

the first people to be kind to them was india - who allowed a partition of our own ancestral lands without a war - how have they been rewarding us since then ?

next they played out usa ......now through immigrants they are displaying a portion of their nature in uk and elsewhere in europe ....the next on they will try hard to deceive is china and i believe china will fall for it but get furious after that ( again not all pakclanders are like that , many are v good people )

the saudis being the originator of TEKIA culture are not gonna be taken in too badly by the packlanders
so they are showing finger at an early stage ....... gonna be interesting ...if packland doesn't firmly voice loyalty to saudis we may see economic action from the hijazis

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles