Pakistan expanding Nuclear arsenal

ranasikander

what race, in few years their wont be country called Pakistan.
Typical nonsense reply.
Pakistan don't require certificate for its existence from India.
Whether you like it or not, Pakistan is expanding its nuclear arsenal.

Last edited:

trackwhack

The more they make, the more it will cost them for upkeep and the more the chances of them falling into extremist hands and hence the closer they are to collapse due to the west's paranoia. So I want them to keep increasing their stockpile at a faster rate.

ranasikander

no !!!no !!!its paki plan to make 20 ton yield nuke hand grenades and hand over them to their Taliban brothers to bomb NATO convoys and as well IA convoys in J&K and give some to the likes of Hafeez saeed and Lakhvi for distributing the nuke laddooos to Huji,IM and AL-khayedaaa!!!!
Vow you are a genius man, A true genius. Your strategic comments are truly entertaining.
By the way you have great sense of humor.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Typical nonsense indian reply.
Lol that is what we want, you guys make as many nuke as you can make.

i wont mind it, if you guys go pass US, Russia and China all together.

We too dont need to give any certificate to any one, specially to terrorists.

Pakistani army is your first and last line of defence and it collapse then you wont have much of country to go for.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Typical nonsense reply.
If Pakistan expands its nuclear arsenal beyond 100 warhead, it surely is threatening its own existence. Then It is a threat to China, Russia, USA, Europe...
Pakistani nuclear arsenal remains India specific if confined to ten odd warhead...

Do not think about range, all these countries interests and military operation are within the the range of Pakistani missile...

So have hundreds of warheads and every one gunning for you.

Country flag
If Pakistan expands its nuclear arsenal beyond 100 warhead, it surely is threatening its own existence. Then It is a threat to China, Russia, USA, Europe...
Pakistani nuclear arsenal remains India specific if confined to ten odd warhead...

Do not think about range, all these countries interests and military operation are within the the range of Pakistani missile...

So have hundreds of warheads and every one gunning for you.

The nuclear program is still uranium based still very crude and time consuming program.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The nuclear program is still uranium based still very crude and time consuming program.
That is a statement on effectiveness, cost and efficacy but nukes are nukes that is to be used to terrorize others as per Paki philosophy. For them since partition, their capacity to terrorize is the supreme deterrent

Country flag
That is a statement on effectiveness, cost and efficacy but nukes are nukes that is to be used to terrorize others as per Paki philosophy. For them since partition, their capacity to terrorize is the supreme deterrent
Indian Govt is to blame for a lot of this, lack of strategic foresight and a lackadasical attitude.
Has brought the present situation. After 4 wars Pakistan has still maintained their Kashmir
positions even after losing the wars says a lot for their Government and a lot about ours.

ranasikander

Lol that is what we want, you guys make as many nuke as you can make.
Yah thats our right, by the way you are also free to do so.

i wont mind it, if you guys go pass US, Russia and China all together.
Thanks for the advice, we know what are our defense and security requirements. Unlike USA and Russia we are not stockpiling 30000+ nukes, we are following a moderate policy keeping in view our requirements.

We too dont need to give any certificate to any one, specially to terrorists.
I told you dude, we dont needs character certificates from you.

Pakistani army is your first and last line of defence and it collapse then you wont have much of country to go for.
As i said before, senseless reply, full of hatred. Thats shows your inner self.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Indian Govt is to blame for a lot of this, lack of strategic foresight and a lackadasical attitude.
Has brought the present situation. After 4 wars Pakistan has still maintained their Kashmir
positions even after losing the wars says a lot for their Government and a lot about ours.
I agree with you.. That is what happens when one does not have a clear political aim before start of the war. Objectives are not aims but aims detrmine objectives. They say even in 1971, India won military war but lost it on table in Shimla. Same is the case of Tashkent...

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
I agree with you.. That is what happens when one does not have a clear political aim before start of the war. Objectives are not aims but aims detrmine objectives. They say even in 1971, India won military war but lost it on table in Shimla. Same is the case of Tashkent...
Hence the attempt in the other thread to come out with clear aims and objectives so that we can actually start a war for a change and achivleve those objectives.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Hence the attempt in the other thread to come out with clear aims and objectives so that we can actually start a war for a change and achivleve those objectives.
Yes one must have a very clear aim as war should be last thing a nation can plunge into not the first thing like in case of our Paki friends....

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@ranasikander

I wish to tell my Paki friend that Nuclear weapons in no longer a guarantee of existence in the present form for a state. Dismemberment of Soviet Union is a proof for that. Nuclear weapons of China is no guarantee of their hold over Tibet and Xinjiang.

There is something called inner strenth which Pakies never promoted or develop. If Baluchisatn gets separated what will hundred nuclear bombs do ??

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
@ranasikander

I wish to tell my Paki friend that Nuclear weapons in no longer a guarantee of existence in the present form for a state. Dismemberment of Soviet Union is a proof for that. Nuclear weapons of China is no guarantee of their hold over Tibet and Xinjiang.

There is something called inner strenth which Pakies never promoted or develop. If Baluchisatn gets separated what will hundred nuclear bombs do ??
They have a false sense of security in nuclear weapons. The more the merrier it seems for them.

As you have rightly pointed out, a super power with 50,000 nukes broke down.
It's funny that they keep referring their arsenal as a "deterrent" but they keep brandishing their nukes. Once the nukes fly, it ceases to be a deterrent.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
Between two nuclear powers, the one who uses nuke has already lost the battle in the larger picture.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles