Pakistan Economy: News & Discussion

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
https://in.reuters.com/article/paki...growth-slowing-to-35-40-percent-idINKCN1R61JE

Paki growth will be 3.5-4 percent this year, by their own estimate. Means real growth will be around 2 percent. And negative dollar growth considering their rupee.
Their GDP per capita already declined to $12,00-$14,00 compared to Bangladesh' $1700-$1800 and India's $22,00.
IMO, even our growth is of no use if we don't cross $5,000 before 2030. We have to pay in $ for international stuff, not in ₹.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
Their GDP per capita already declined to $12,00-$14,00 compared to Bangladesh' $1700-$1800 and India's $22,00.
IMO, even our growth is of no use if we don't cross $5,000 before 2030. We have to pay in $ for international stuff, not in ₹.
That's why I always pay attention to our nominal GDP rather than our PPP GDP. Still waiting to see the day when we get 9% sustainable growth.

Compersion

Country flag
Taking this from what I heard from someone ...

The Pulwama attack happened because of and from the motions and motives of PG during her campaign start ... a sign of her strategic depth was the motion in collaboration with Pakis to destabilise whatever ... Pakis communication lines activated - thereafter Pulwama happened (won’t go into its after effects and how). Note is the source of the above.

Yesterday a figure of 10 billion dollars was waved by Pakis - grey list whatever.

The Pakis being Pakis

Next Pakis looking at the outcomes of the above PG strategy pause and revisit what was before PG advise and what is now.

PG purpose was to show how “cowardly” Bharat people are. Cowardly PM and others perhaps too.

Outcome now Pakis have given to the PG + family ultimatum of money ... to be given to Pakis on figures above and beyond the mentioned. 20 billions?

Next - watch how PG + family slowly silently reduce the noise against and inside Bharat.

To escape paying Pakis ? For Liberty ? For safety ...

What’s Pakis trump card - terrorists into Europe - and they will blame a family and mother of its origin. Italy ? UK ?

PG strategic throughts straight from playground.

Will money be paid ? Will Pakis beg Bharat for stalemate and go after their source of destruction. (Not saying Bharat will accept unless on special terms of mutual agreed separation of areas).

Security of PG family is going to be really fascinating to see next - from threat of Pakis.

Irony has ...

(Heard it from someone take it for what you feel)

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
I am very much certain that we will cross the $5000 mark well before 2030.Given we maintain rupee appreciation(atleast 1-1.5%/year) and keep inflation in check(<3%) and boost our growth rate from current 7.5% to 8-8.5%.We better achieve all of this in next 5 years.

All of this if fulfilled will give us a staggering 12-12.5% annual nominal growth.Allowing us to almost double up our economy every 5 years.

But for that more structural reforms are needed,more than what we have seen in last 20 years.Reforms regarding labour laws,land acquisition,more ease of business,more infrastructure and river interlinking, Bharat mala project and most importantly investment in local R and D and hell lot of more skilled workforce.And obviously in energy sectors along with disinvestment of PSU companies.

Rapid industrialization plus improvement and expansion of service sector is more important than ever.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Because you were talking about 5000 USD per capita GDP for India by 2030. And by PPP standards were are already at 7500 USD per capita. But I don't pay much attention to that as globally nominal GDP is taken much more seriously.
When we are talking of living standards, PPP is more relevant. I just quoted nominal GDP because calculating its future is more realistic than that of PPP.

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Taking this from what I heard from someone ...

The Pulwama attack happened because of and from the motions and motives of PG during her campaign start ... a sign of her strategic depth was the motion in collaboration with Pakis to destabilise whatever ... Pakis communication lines activated - thereafter Pulwama happened (won’t go into its after effects and how). Note is the source of the above.

Yesterday a figure of 10 billion dollars was waved by Pakis - grey list whatever.

The Pakis being Pakis

Next Pakis looking at the outcomes of the above PG strategy pause and revisit what was before PG advise and what is now.

PG purpose was to show how “cowardly” Bharat people are. Cowardly PM and others perhaps too.

Outcome now Pakis have given to the PG + family ultimatum of money ... to be given to Pakis on figures above and beyond the mentioned. 20 billions?

Next - watch how PG + family slowly silently reduce the noise against and inside Bharat.

To escape paying Pakis ? For Liberty ? For safety ...

What’s Pakis trump card - terrorists into Europe - and they will blame a family and mother of its origin. Italy ? UK ?

PG strategic throughts straight from playground.

Will money be paid ? Will Pakis beg Bharat for stalemate and go after their source of destruction. (Not saying Bharat will accept unless on special terms of mutual agreed separation of areas).

Security of PG family is going to be really fascinating to see next - from threat of Pakis.

Irony has ...

(Heard it from someone take it for what you feel)
I am sorry...i am not getting it...who is PG?

Shiv sagar

Country flag
Priyanka Gandhi...

Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.
Ha ha... obviously pakis are a bunch of idiots but i don't think they are that much idiots to do such an act on behalf of her. She ain't that rich. Anyway nice story though. people these days have pretty good imagination.

Compersion

Country flag
Ha ha... obviously pakis are a bunch of idiots but i don't think they are that much idiots to do such an act on behalf of her. She ain't that rich. Anyway nice story though. people these days have pretty good imagination.
David Coleman Headley was a pretty good story right from bollywood.

What happens before the event ... (many focus only on the event) ... what happens after the event

Unrelated but taking it for what it is worth:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Headley

(quite a lot of information)

On October 9, Headley was arrested at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport while he was attempting to travel to Pakistan to deliver the footage he collected in Denmark.

Headley was accused of traveling to Denmark to scout the Jyllands-Posten office and a nearby synagogue.

Pakis are a bunch of kids.

The earlier person told me that it took 26-11 many years to plan. What about Pulwama.

That is where the Pakis become Pakis. Pakis are clueless, confused, in search of direction and wisdom.

Any David Headley in between ... they are David Headleys - their actual names and who they really are dont matter.

It was labeled by a learned nobleman that it is an Unending Game.

I would go little beyond label it the Righteous vs the Unrighteous

Last edited:

Shiv sagar

Country flag
David Coleman Headley was a pretty good story right from bollywood.

What happens before the event ... (many focus only on the event) ... what happens after the event

Unrelated but taking it for what it is worth:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Headley

(quite a lot of information)

On October 9, Headley was arrested at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport while he was attempting to travel to Pakistan to deliver the footage he collected in Denmark.

Headley was accused of traveling to Denmark to scout the Jyllands-Posten office and a nearby synagogue.

Pakis are a bunch of kids.

The earlier person told me that it took 26-11 many years to plan. What about Pulwama.

That is where the Pakis become Pakis. Pakis are clueless, confused, in search of direction and wisdom.

Any David Headley in between ... they are David Headleys - their actual names and who they really are dont matter.

It was labeled by a learned nobleman that it is an Unending Game.

I would go little beyond label it the Righteous vs the Unrighteous
Some American traveling to India taking some snapshots and then giving to someone in Pakistan ...how can you compare it with " pg ordering isi, a hit on Indian soldiers"...please don't come up with baseless allegations. I can understand your political view point but its no excuse to raise such nonsense allegations.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles