Pakistan claims Junagadh in new map

Johny_Baba

अज्ञानी
Country flag
It is unfair to call the new Pakistan Political Map as provocation.

India has been ignoring Pakistan for too long, while there were dictators incharge.

Times have changed, since there is a hybrid regime there.

Democracy, even basic one, brings with it its own dynamics.

India should listen to what Pakistan has to say about the new map explained here

and sit down to talk like decent neighbours.
I'm from land that once belonged to former Junagadh state and my message to you and your porkies is,
Oh you want Junagadh ?

COME AND TAKE IT!

My people fought against this decision of last dog-lower Nawab and formed Arzee Hakoomat,liberated it and decided our fate, come and try such thing again and we shall fight your kin again. :fyeah:

THESIS THORON

Country flag
NRC put on the back burner, forget about it for now.
In any case lungis can only be removed by a pogrom of some kind.
i.e the Burmese Method.
WE HAVENT DONE KADI NINDA OF MYANMAR MILITARY COUP. I THINK BEC WE WILL SEND ROHINGYAS THERE ONLY THATS WHY

Maitreya Shyam

Country flag

India has been ignoring Pakistan for too long, while there were dictators incharge.

India should listen to what Pakistan has to say about the new map explained here

Balochistan tumse sambhalta nahi aur inhe junagadh chahiye

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag

Egjectly mi fraand, decent neighborhood .
It is a deep shame that india never had a decent neighborhood.
So why should we talk to pak

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag

I'm from land that once belonged to former Junagadh state and my message to you and your porkies is,
Oh you want Junagadh ?

COME AND TAKE IT!

My people fought against this decision of last dog-lower Nawab and formed Arzee Hakoomat,liberated it and decided our fate, come and try such thing again and we shall fight your kin again. :fyeah:
I am a Kashmiri from the Crown of India, Kashmir. And my message to all Fuckistanis and it’s inbred bhikhari population is that you can’t feed your population, your economy is LoL, your people masquerade as Indians in foreign countries, your industries are LoL, your People are ibreeding, your country has nothing, only produced terrorists, has nothing to be proud of, a failed terrorist state aur tumhari priorities kya hai?

Kashmir chahiye?
703C995D-B681-43C2-8B33-16FA8253E688.jpeg

Aukat hai toh apni nikammi fauj ko bol ki le ke dikhaye Kashmir Hindustan se...
C1134854-799C-4A4A-A95A-73FDA83577A4.jpeg

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't mind Pakistan showing all of India in its map. India definitely should release its political map based on its historical, cultural and civilisational reaches. That would end all the territorial conflicts with Pakistan (i.e. Partitioned India for British games through appeasement of retard radical Indian moslems). Don't know if Indian government has the brains to do so though.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Given the continuos movement of people from Europe and India, back and forth, and with all the historical, mythical, linguistic and cultural commonalities we shared/share with them, part of which had been destroyed with arrival of Abrahamics (Christianity and Islam) losing our connection with them. we can possibly go into European territories. We do share some of the core plural and secular values with them anyway.

THESIS THORON

Country flag
Given the continuos movement of people from Europe and India, back and forth, and with all the historical, mythical, linguistic and cultural commonalities we shared/share with them, part of which had been destroyed with arrival of Abrahamics (Christianity and Islam) losing our connection with them. we can possibly go into European territories. We do share some of the core plural and secular values with them anyway.
oh c'mon aryan invasion theory is myth it is planted by westerners to show that they were supreme
go see sinauli secrets in discovery plus you will get it there

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
oh c'mon aryan invasion theory is myth it is planted by westerners to show that they were supreme
go see sinauli secrets in discovery plus you will get it there
It's about unity and union of people/states necessary for greater peace and collective progress of human kind. And to achieve that purpose, you use whatever excuse helps unite the human race. Not about invasion theory. Not about who is superiors or inferiors.

I am not upto date with the current findings of beginning of human movement but last I had heard of it was that we all began our journey from Africa. Technically we (including the white supremacists) owe it to Africans. Tell me if you have different findings.

Villager

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles