NIA suspects Hindutva radicals hired Muslims for Malegaon blast.

Rahul Singh

Country flag
It is shameless from the part of members to see colour of terrorism. You asked for conviction. If they are convicted tomorrow , you will say They are convicted on false documents or the judges were bribed. At least Mr. Advani has the sense to say that if she is found guilty, she should be punished. But some of our friends are ready to cleanchit everyone who has Hindu blood. I think it is equally stupid than considering everyone criminal beforehand.
I remember IDF and very first thread discussing so-called Hindu Terrorism and i remember posting " Hang them if proven guilty". I don't think i need to repeat it everytime i post on subject. But yeah, i will question proceeding which doesn't look very convincing and even progressing anyfurther. You have so many suspects behind bar, you have POTA, many Narco analysis and you are jumping a$$ up yelling we have Hard core evidence but alas still no progress. You have GE coming (2009) and all of sudden investigating agencies discovering Hindu angle in many blasts in which they had earlier claimed to poof of Islamic involvement. Yeah i'll question timing as well?

pmaitra

Let us not forget Ram Sena activists hoisting Pakistani flag in Karnataka.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles