New Member Introduction Thread

ChandraSingh

Country flag
Hi guys,

I am not new here. I was active on this forum with Rudra7678 username. Somehow I mismanaged my password and was unable to reset it. The password reset email was never received on my registered email account. This is just a backup account I've created. I even sent an email to the admins in this regard but no avail.

Thank you.

soumyadefenceforum

Country flag
Hi everyone. I have been lurking on this forum for the past few months and have learnt a lot from you guys from geopolitics to security and defense. Content from News, Youtube and other social media hardly go in-depth on such topics.
Finally I have made an account. Thanks for letting me in. Unfortunately I cannot be of any help since I don't come from a technical background.

Swesh

Hi everyone. I have been lurking on this forum for the past few months and have learnt a lot from you guys from geopolitics to security and defense. Content from News, Youtube and other social media hardly go in-depth on such topics.
Finally I have made an account. Thanks for letting me in. Unfortunately I cannot be of any help since I don't come from a technical background.
Welcome

Swesh

What subjects you have interest in?student?

Swesh

The things you research about? eg I have curiosity regarding every isro projects

Pash

Country flag
Welcome to DFI

Swesh

History thread here is interesting live go through it

Global Defence

Articles