New Member Introduction Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

NovA29Rus

Country flag
Hello guys. I'm a professional 3d modeler from Russia. Right now I create a model of a plane HAL HF-24 Marut for online multiplayer project Warthunder. I want to create a very realistic model of it. I need to create exterior and interior models. I have all I need for an exterior. But the cockpit is a problem. I have only one picture of a control panel. Maybe you can help to find a way to get some additional HF-24 cockpit pictures? I want more people to know about this page of history. India must be represented.

Blademaster

Hello guys. I'm a professional 3d modeler from Russia. Right now I create a model of a plane HAL HF-24 Marut for online multiplayer project Warthunder. I want to create a very realistic model of it. I need to create exterior and interior models. I have all I need for an exterior. But the cockpit is a problem. I have only one picture of a control panel. Maybe you can help to find a way to get some additional HF-24 cockpit pictures? I want more people to know about this page of history. India must be represented.

Try this pic:

1654027450944.png

I got this from this website:

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag

Priviet Friend! Greetings From India! Enjoy yourself on DFI.

Super Flanker

Country flag

I am sorry but I have searched a lot on the internet for Cockpit photographs of HAL HF-24 Marut and you will find only one. This is the sole image of HF-24's Cockpit I could find :-

HF-24_Marut.jpg

Same was posted by @Blademaster . So I would encourage that you rather model other Indian Planes like Tejas. You will find lots of images of Tejas's cockpit. I always wanted to see Tejas in a game like War Thunder/DCS.

Super Flanker

Country flag
thank you but i have this.
Will these photos be enough to model the Plane's cockpit? No offense but I would suggest that you make the exterior of the plane more accurate, making the Cockpit Very accurate is not possible due to limited data about it's configuration. So emphasize more on exterior rather than the cockpit.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag

images (15) (13).jpeg

Ye le bhai , only this pic is present

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles