New Member Introduction Thread

HitmanBlood

Country flag
This is my 1000th post on this form.

I want to use this opportunity to say welcome to all new members.

You will find some very insightful, military and geopolitical information and discussions here. This forum is treasure trove of information which is not easily available on mainstream platforms.

Also it is nice to interact with other like-minded nationalist who share similar passion when it comes to defence and international events.

I enjoyed my time on this forum and I hope you will enjoy yours.

Jai Hind

:india2:

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hello,
Indo-Canadian here ( first gen immigrant). center-right agnostic hindu.
Lurking for months here, finally decided to join.

So far, favourite poster: Haldilal

Quick question - why is my national flag ( Canada) not being displayed here ?
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

DefViper

Country flag
Hey guys, new here. Have heard much about the forums on twitter so decided to join. I am from India, living in Germany and curious on defense related topics :cool3: Cheers 🍻

PS: Please put a message on your registration form that activation email takes quite a while to arrive and most of the time it arrives in spam folder!

Bhairav

Country flag
Hey guys, new here. Have heard much about the forums on twitter so decided to join. I am from India, living in Germany and curious on defense related topics :cool3: Cheers 🍻

PS: Please put a message on your registration form that activation email takes quite a while to arrive and most of the time it arrives in spam folder!
Dhruv Rathee Ji Asli ID se Aao 🤣
======
Welcome to the forum Bhrata/Bhagini! I hope you enjoy your time here and contribute to the knowledge base of this forum. Jai Bharat! Jai Shree Ram! 🇮🇳🚩🙏

sshh..shh...@Chandragupt Maurya se bach ke rahena

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag

Welcome and @Haldilal sends you the welcome kit
1648548188019.png

Global Defence

New threads

Articles