New Member Introduction Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Haldilal

Country flag
I 've been sent by a former member and I have the licence to kill you. Nothing personal Kid.
I don't care if you are alive or not. I am sorry:shoot::shoot:
Ya'll Nibbiars mouth insan ko kaise Maroge?.

RockyDoodh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Ya'll Nibbiars mouth insan ko kaise Maroge?.
I have my own set of skills. Unique.
We are spread all over India and conduct high profile assassinations.
You are the most high profile target we've ever received.
Since my client had a history with you, he wanted me to inform you before hand.

Haldilal

Country flag
I have my own set of skills. Unique.
We are spread all over India and conduct high profile assassinations.
You are the most high profile target we've ever received.
Since my client had a history with you, he wanted me to inform you before hand.
Ya'll Nibbiars ye prashna ka ucheet sawal nahi hai.

Haldilal

Country flag
Hi, have been a lurker for quite a long time, learned a lot, finally joining today. I am just a teenager (not a typical teenager) from west bengal, studying in a school. Hope I get along with all the senior members well. I will feel privileged if my ID is blessed🙂.
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

ShoorVeer

Country flag
Hi everyone! Although I have been on the forum for quite a while, never quite got around to introducing myself. By profession, I am a software engineer but have always been a defence enthusiast. My close family and relatives are people in the IPS, Army and CAPF, at senior leadership positions. I have always respected this community as it was a good point of discussion at our family dinner table. Always happy to come back here and contribute. Cheers!

Haldilal

Country flag
Hi everyone! Although I have been on the forum for quite a while, never quite got around to introducing myself. By profession, I am a software engineer but have always been a defence enthusiast. My close family and relatives are people in the IPS, Army and CAPF, at senior leadership positions. I have always respected this community as it was a good point of discussion at our family dinner table. Always happy to come back here and contribute. Cheers!
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

VivaVietnamm

Country flag
Welcome to DFI buddy. Wish to share and discuss a lot with you
Yes, VN-India is long time trusted friends since 💑

-----------
India and Vietnam, with historical roots in the common struggle for liberation from colonial rule and the national struggle for independence, share traditionally close and cordial bilateral relations. Mahatma Gandhi and Ho Chi Minh, regarded as the Father of Nation in India and Vietnam respectively, led people in their heroic struggle against colonialism in the two countries. India was the Chairman of the International Commission for Supervision and Control (ICSC), which was formed pursuant to the Geneva Accord of 1954 to facilitate the peace process in Vietnam. India initially maintained Consulate-level relations with the then North and South Vietnams and later established full diplomatic relations with unified Vietnam on 7 January 1972.

Relations between the two countries were elevated to the level of ‘Strategic Partnership’ during the visit of Vietnam’s Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung to India in July 2007. In 2016, during Prime Minister Modi’s visit to Vietnam, bilateral relations were further elevated to a “Comprehensive Strategic Partnership”.

VivaVietnamm

Country flag
Welcome fren
Yep, the central of Vietnam was influtent by Hindu

----------------

Hinduism in Vietnam is mainly observed by the ethnic Cham people.[1][2] Balamon Cham is one of two surviving non-Indic indigenous Hindu peoples.[3] Around 60,000 Hindus live in Vietnam today. [4]

Contents
Cham Hindus[edit]
Main article: Cham people
Ganesh Temple in Po Nagar
The majority of Cham in Vietnam (also known as the Eastern Cham) are Hindu while their Cambodian counterparts are largely Muslim.[5] Hindu Chams are called Balamon (Bani) Cham or Balamon Hindu.[6] They practice a form of Shaivite Hinduism.[7] Most of the Cham Hindus belong to the Kshatriya varna,[8] but a considerable minority are Brahmins.[9] In Ninh Thuận Province, where most of the Cham in Vietnam reside, Cham Balamon (Hindu Cham) numbers 32,000; out of the 22 villages in Ninh Thuận, 15 are Hindu.[10] Four temples are worshipped today: Po Inu Nugar, Po Rome, Po Klaung Girai and Po Dam. Other Hindu temples include: Miếu Po Nagar, Đền thờ Tháp PÔ Patao At and Đền Po Kabrah.[3]

Cham Hindus believe that when they die, the sacred bull Nandi comes to take their soul to the holy land of India.[11] The main festival of Cham Hindus is the Kate festival,[12] or Mbang Kate. It is celebrated for 3 days at the beginning of October.[13]

As per the census of 2009, there are a total of 56,427 Cham Hindus in Vietnam. Out of this number, 40,695 are in Ninh Thuận, and another 15,094 are in Bình Thuận.[14] In Ninh Thuan and Binh Thuan provinces they form 22% and 4.8% of the population respectively.[14] As of 2017, the United States Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor estimated about 70,000 ethnic Cham Hindus in Vietnam.[15]

The latest census of 2019 reports the number of Hindus at 64,547.[4]

Ancient Cham Hindu Temples[edit]
Indian Hindus[edit]
Interior of Mariamman Temple, Ho Chi Minh City.
There are 4,000 Hindus in Ho Chi Minh City, most are Bani Cham and a small minority of Indians.[16] The Mariamman Temple, Ho Chi Minh City is their focal point for the Tamils. It is also considered sacred by many native Vietnamese and Chinese. It is also believed to have miraculous powers and is dedicated to the Hindu goddess Mariamman.[17]

There are three Indian Hindu temples in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)-Sri Thendayuthapani temple, Đền Subramaniam Swamy temple and Mariamman Temple.[18]

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yep, the central of Vietnam was influtent by Hindu

----------------

Hinduism in Vietnam is mainly observed by the ethnic Cham people.[1][2] Balamon Cham is one of two surviving non-Indic indigenous Hindu peoples.[3] Around 60,000 Hindus live in Vietnam today. [4]

Contents
Cham Hindus[edit]
Main article: Cham people
Ganesh Temple in Po Nagar
The majority of Cham in Vietnam (also known as the Eastern Cham) are Hindu while their Cambodian counterparts are largely Muslim.[5] Hindu Chams are called Balamon (Bani) Cham or Balamon Hindu.[6] They practice a form of Shaivite Hinduism.[7] Most of the Cham Hindus belong to the Kshatriya varna,[8] but a considerable minority are Brahmins.[9] In Ninh Thuận Province, where most of the Cham in Vietnam reside, Cham Balamon (Hindu Cham) numbers 32,000; out of the 22 villages in Ninh Thuận, 15 are Hindu.[10] Four temples are worshipped today: Po Inu Nugar, Po Rome, Po Klaung Girai and Po Dam. Other Hindu temples include: Miếu Po Nagar, Đền thờ Tháp PÔ Patao At and Đền Po Kabrah.[3]

Cham Hindus believe that when they die, the sacred bull Nandi comes to take their soul to the holy land of India.[11] The main festival of Cham Hindus is the Kate festival,[12] or Mbang Kate. It is celebrated for 3 days at the beginning of October.[13]

As per the census of 2009, there are a total of 56,427 Cham Hindus in Vietnam. Out of this number, 40,695 are in Ninh Thuận, and another 15,094 are in Bình Thuận.[14] In Ninh Thuan and Binh Thuan provinces they form 22% and 4.8% of the population respectively.[14] As of 2017, the United States Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor estimated about 70,000 ethnic Cham Hindus in Vietnam.[15]

The latest census of 2019 reports the number of Hindus at 64,547.[4]

Ancient Cham Hindu Temples[edit]
Indian Hindus[edit]
Interior of Mariamman Temple, Ho Chi Minh City.
There are 4,000 Hindus in Ho Chi Minh City, most are Bani Cham and a small minority of Indians.[16] The Mariamman Temple, Ho Chi Minh City is their focal point for the Tamils. It is also considered sacred by many native Vietnamese and Chinese. It is also believed to have miraculous powers and is dedicated to the Hindu goddess Mariamman.[17]

There are three Indian Hindu temples in Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City)-Sri Thendayuthapani temple, Đền Subramaniam Swamy temple and Mariamman Temple.[18]

You’re banned at PeeDF right😋? anyways Namaskar!

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
They dislike VN members there, I don't know they fully support China there haha . Indian forum is the best choice bcs we are long time brothers 💑
Pakistanis are full time slaves of Chinese, like seriously they simp over chinese everyday as if they are their bio-logical father.

Because they believe in the crap that China is helping Pakistan develop, which basically is colonisation through debt trap.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles