New Member Introduction Thread

captscooby81

Country flag
Please elaborate this on astrology thread

The person who predicted this left Twitter a few months ago... but people are still hopeful

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hi all...

kuch nahi batane ko

have some knowledge of equipment & have done good bit of reading

& know Pakistani psyche inside out (watched 3000+ hours of paki media in past decade)

have lost 9 Twitter accounts since December 2018 arguing with the 2.5 front (all phone numbers of my home blocked by Twitter... so can't make any more accounts)... so I am here 😂

I believe in astrology only if it predicts end of pak

waiting for 30-06-2022
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hi friends
Though I joined here 2 years ago, this is my introduction post as suggested by villager.22289.
I am a born catholic christian with my maternal ancestor got converted by Robert de nobili about 400 years ago https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_de_Nobili. Paternal grandfather got converted 100 years ago while studying at a Christian school. [Though he got converted, he actively participated in the freedom struggle against the British]
I am an occasional churchgoer and currently most of us in down south [Tamilnadu] are like this. We maintain a very cordial relationship with all religious people around us. In fact i visited temples and accepted prasadam & holy ash offered during my childhood. We celebrate all major religious festivals. We burst crackers on Diwali, make pongal on Jan 14th etc.
In national issues, we are proudly nationalistic and support our govt & army in all matters concerned.
We never bother about what Pope says or what our bishops say about anything.
Infact I told my children about the glorious past of our ancient civilisation and how it was destroyed by the foreign invaders ie Arabs, Turks, Moghuls and Europeans & how to make our country a great power again.
Whatever might be our religion, we are all children of our beloved bharat mata and we must strive hard to make her the best in this world. Jai hind 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳
You are a proud Indian. Congrats. Abrahmic religion has a great mismatch with the culture of this country. It seems that you should do ghar wapsi. When you know that they were converted, why stick to this religion shich has nothing but unethical and immoral stories to offer? I know that I am crossing limit but consider this an advice of a well sisher friend. Abrahmic religions can not bring enlightenment and help an individual to grow as a human being. It lacks the philosophy and science like Yoga to evolve you.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hi,
New member here.

I'm from telangana.

Curious about military and geopolitical stuff.

Have been lurking here for a few months.

Just registered.
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

LaIllahaSigmar

Country flag
How do I upload an image?

I want to upload it to the Pakistani musings thread.

Do I have to link to other media hosting websites? Or is there a way to upload an image directly here?

Vamsi

Country flag
The person who predicted this left Twitter a few months ago... but people are still hopeful
That same person predicted that BJP will win 303 seats before 2019 elections. He predicted it on Sept 2018 if I remember correctly. He also predicted that Congress will be split into 2 different parties. His name is Avi raina .

Vamsi

Country flag
I joined this forum last july last year after lurking for few months. I forgot to gave my introduction earlier

I'm from Andhra Pradesh and I'm a Mechanical engineering graduate. Completed my B.Tech this year ( Corona Batch :hehe: ) . Interested in Fighter jets from my childhood. Worked in a IT company for 2 months.

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
I joined this forum last july last year after lurking for few months. I forgot to gave my introduction earlier

I'm from Andhra Pradesh and I'm a Mechanical engineering graduate. Completed my B.Tech this year ( Corona Batch :hehe: ) . Interested in Fighter jets from my childhood. Worked in a IT company for 2 months.
Oh , my elder cousin also is just like you.
Did his btech from a college in wb in electronics .
He too is corona batcg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles