New Member Introduction Thread

Theodosius

Hello everybody!!!

I'm Mathew, I work in the accounting field currently. I am particularly interested in defense and geopolitics matters as well as to a lesser degree economics, which the latter indirectly involves in my area of expertise. I am grateful to be here and to be a part of this amazing community that follows India's national development.

Thank you all.

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
Hello everybody!!!

I'm Mathew, I work in the accounting field currently. I am particularly interested in defense and geopolitics matters as well as to a lesser degree economics, which the latter indirectly involves in my area of expertise. I am grateful to be here and to be a part of this amazing community that follows India's national development.

Thank you all.
Your country flag mate ??

Paddy Mayne

Country flag
Hello everybody!!!

Thank you all.
Welcome mate

Fatalis

Country flag
Hello, everyone.

I am Fatalis. I have been a defence enthusiast since my childhood days. I used to collect pictures and articles from newspaper and magazines to get information about defence related news and paste it in my scrapbook.

I discovered this forum few years back and I have been following it since then. I was very excited to know that there exist a place where my kind of people interact with each other to know more about defence and grow their knowledge.

Finally, I decided to join this community and become part of the family. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Thank You.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hi everyone ,I am a keyboard warrior who has been observing this forum for last year or two , I am interested in international conflicts ,small arms and special forces, My hobbies are jerking off to marcos rimpac pics and inhaling copium.
New here from West Bengal.
Hello everybody!!!

Thank you all.
Howdy, new member from Central Europe. Mostly into defense, spent some time here in the spring under another account and had good time, so might write again when time allows.
Hello, everyone.

I am Fatalis. I have been a defence enthusiast since my childhood days. I used to collect pictures and articles from newspaper and magazines to get information about defence related news and paste it in my scrapbook.

I discovered this forum few years back and I have been following it since then. I was very excited to know that there exist a place where my kind of people interact with each other to know more about defence and grow their knowledge.

Finally, I decided to join this community and become part of the family. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Thank You.
Ya'll Nibbiars
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles