Nawaz Sharif on Sale at eBay, receives 100 bids, cost 66,200 pounds

Compersion

Country flag
What the absolute fuck...?

I thought this forum was meant for intellectual discussions not some horny Indians expressing their disgusting and vulgar thoughts at the meanwhile insulting Pakistan.

Truly sad and pitiful.
Please do share where and what such intellectual discussions are with reference to Pakistan. If any ...

The above is in fact complimentary ... Look closely ... Not bad !! I am also sure the bidding on items you hold dear in pakistan is being done in corridors of military and security rooms where you have no say ... At mostly without common sense and understanding their implications (like abottobad is farted in the room) . That truly is what the f$%&

Sorry . you are trying to be some one that is non existent in Pakistan . please be honoured the discussion on Pakistan is not worse like how news is coming recently that Pakistan murdered CIA agents in Afghanistan and took aid ... Enjoy the bidding . put me down ... Who is that pretty lady who is not covered in burqa ...

Someone said men don't want women to be powerful in Pakistan . that's why benazir Bhutto got taken out ...

Nacho Pakistan nacho . (that's not a snack by the way - and please don't think horny + vulgar also).

Kshatriya87

Country flag

I thought this forum was meant for intellectual discussions not some horny Indians expressing their disgusting and vulgar thoughts at the meanwhile insulting Pakistan.

Truly sad and pitiful.
lo.. tumhare pure desh ki baji padi hai aur tum ek forum post ko lekar dukhi ho rahe ho.. really sad & pitiful

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag

Truly sad and pitiful.
You know what? Though I do not endorse fellow Indians commenting like this, its Pakistanis themselves who are disgracing their nation on International level.
Take this bidding for example. Or the protests that greeted Sharif when he went to US. I mean for all his faults he is PM of ur nation.

Zulfiqar Khan

You know what? Though I do not endorse fellow Indians commenting like this, its Pakistanis themselves who are disgracing their nation on International level.
Take this bidding for example. Or the protests that greeted Sharif when he went to US. I mean for all his faults he is PM of ur nation.
Exactly, no one here likes him; and this ebay thing was met humorously by Pakistanis - what I was pissed off about was the disgusting horny comments from your countrymen as if they've never seen girls or good looking women.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Truly sad and pitiful.
Bro, obviously Indians don't give bleeding or ghazwa chants. But that doesn't change the fact that we're harcore trolls after all.

We watch unilslamic and vulgar Bollywood movies. Toh hamare yahan aisa mazak toh har jageh chalta hai. :biggrin2:
Bura laga ho toh sorry.

If want to see intellectual discussion, open intellectual threads (I post them too.)
OT is a troll.

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
they've never seen girls or good looking women.
That is the bottom line. Except punjabis, Kashmiris, some Gujrartis, Garhwalis & Rajputs, Indian girls are not good-looking. That is why indians, both men and women, get excited at the sight of fair, pretty face.
Can you imagine, indian guys making lecherous comments if Mariyam looked like Serena Williams ?

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
the disgusting horny comments from your countrymen as if they've never seen girls or good looking women.
Same countrymen have their citizen as miss world. :lol:
Look man, we're just trying to irritate you.
Do you seriously think we'll be interested in pakistani girls?
:puke:
Would I have to crawl for a beautiful girl in India? :love:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles