namaste/hello/konichiwa/ni-hao

guru-dutt

hello everyone
i am new here (stating the obvious).
so....about me:
-25yr male
-doctor
-from haryana...presently in delhi(the air pollution here is mind boggling and odd-even formula is of no use)
-interested in Indian defence news and weapons
-have a moderate interest in geopolitics

well i have been following this forum for a long time and seen a few fights:crying: aswell. guess it was only a matter of time before i posted here....so here i am.
Jai Hind:india:

P.S. Anyone know how you say "hello" in russian??
welcome to DFI

few questions

1. what is the best way to drink vodka

2. is vodka better of dark rum

3.did you get a slap or a kiss on the cheek when you said hello in russian to a russian girl :D

kaboom!

Country flag
welcome to DFI

few questions

1. what is the best way to drink vodka

2. is vodka better of dark rum

3.did you get a slap or a kiss on the cheek when you said hello in russian to a russian girl :D
So, my experiments with liquor--
-best way for vodka----shots
-vodka vs rum-- vodka gives an early peak effect which wears off quickly too(in comparison to rum) so good for parties....while RUM.. delayed sustained high which is awesome for these cold winter nights when spent with good friends............though my fav is whiskey glenlivet:truestory:

--and abt the russian----bhavnaon se na khel bhai.:sad::sad:

P.S. Can/Should we start a thread abt liquor??(this is Gandhi ji's country, have to ask)

guru-dutt

So, my experiments with liquor--
-best way for vodka----shots
-vodka vs rum-- vodka gives an early peak effect which wears off quickly too(in comparison to rum) so good for parties....while RUM.. delayed sustained high which is awesome for these cold winter nights when spent with good friends............though my fav is whiskey glenlivet:truestory:

--and abt the russian----bhavnaon se na khel bhai.:sad::sad:

P.S. Can/Should we start a thread abt liquor??(this is Gandhi ji's country, have to ask)
suggestion sounds good to me but can ypou also ask @imran khan & @ranjeet of PDF to come

Gessler

Country flag
This country does not belong to any one person, ideology or religion. What I cannot comprehend is why Gandhiji is called father of the nation when the Bharat in itself has existed for thousands of years before Gandhiji was born. And yes, ancient Indians did indulge in alcoholic drinks eons before the Muslims or British came here.

Please proceed to the bar and drink to your heart's content.

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
I drink vodka when ever I feel lonely and not working.

Just saying. . . .

welcome to DFI. . .

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I know - Dasvidaniya !

Also, what is prevention for pimples doc? :p

kaboom!

Country flag
I know - Dasvidaniya !

Also, what is prevention for pimples doc? :p
look development of pimples/acne is a 2 stage process...
1st stage- the sebaceous ducts get blocked by dirt...which leads to 1st stage
2nd stage-because of blockage, the sebum cant get out and hence increases in quantity in the duct-->so the bacteria which depends on it also grows-->(skipping some steps for sake of simplicity and brevity)-->pus, redness and swelling develops
so treatment includes
1.wash your face regularly (atleast twice a day) {best method to prevent}
2.some antibiotic ointment(clindamycin is good)
3. if severe form of acne is there consult a dermatologist...he might give you 'isoretinon' ointment or start a short course of oral antibiotic.

This is no prescription, only an advice.
<Don't sue me> :biggrin2: