Modi government inches closer to national beef ban with Ramzan just few days away

Status
Not open for further replies.

captscooby81

Country flag
its not going to that easy dude 2 crore illegal bangladeshi s ..We are not able to send back 40000 rohingyas who are sitting in jammu back to Myanmar and where will we do anything to push these bangladeshi s from assam and bengal ..Plus now these assholes have become smart and moved to other parts of india especially south india where they cannot be traced easily like in bengal ...We have an uphill task expecting modi to clean every problem with magic wand in his hand..

IB has made the list of illegal Bengalis and they will be out of the voters list this time. If mamta tries to play Illeagel Bengali card, she is not going to success. Modi uska baap hai.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Modi is playing opposition like a flute. Beef ban is fully constitutional. No bloody court can declare it illegal. Meanwhile Randi Rona of Congress and left is only alienating Hindus from these parties.

Now Congressi killed a calf and proved themselves to be anti Hindu openly. Bjp will be sharing pics till 2020.:pound:

And for the lefties in Kerala they are still not learning a thing . They are going to get extinct soon enough. Like a frog in boiling water they have no idea what's happening.

Mamta is turning into kejri part2 and fading into irrelevance every day.

Wonderful politics by bjp.:hippo:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
its not going to that easy dude 2 crore illegal bangladeshi s ..We are not able to send back 40000 rohingyas who are sitting in jammu back to Myanmar and where will we do anything to push these bangladeshi s from assam and bengal ..Plus now these assholes have become smart and moved to other parts of india especially south india where they cannot be traced easily like in bengal ...We have an uphill task expecting modi to clean every problem with magic wand in his hand..
Remove them from voting list and their political support shall end. They will find it unattractive to live here in India. deprive them all benefits they are getting from our tax payers's money.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
What will be the damage for congress of this action in kerala..Does it has any relevance in gujarat of slaughtering a cow by congress .????
In kerala, in short term, no damage to Congress. In long term with right narrative, Kerala could become three horse race with BJP breathing down.
In Gujarat, Congress is screwed and they know it. That is the reason for their desperate damage control.

mayfair

Remove them from voting list and their political support shall end. They will find it unattractive to live here in India. deprive them all benefits they are getting from our tax payers's money.
Even then, living in India is far more lucrative for them that going back to Bangladesh. There are jobs here, not only can they earn more, but also send money back home for their families.

Even if they as registered non-citizens they are entitled to most public benefits. The only drawback would be that they could be deported if caught in a criminal act.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
In kerala, in short term, no damage to Congress. In long term with right narrative, Kerala could become three horse race with BJP breathing down.
In Gujarat, Congress is screwed and they know it. That is the reason for their desperate damage control.
Bro,

I think congress knows that going forward muslims & christians will be dominant in India. I had a read a report from PEW Research that Muslim will be dominant by 2050 & will continue to grow till 2100 so congress & other secular parties are behind them.

Until unless BJP government brings UCC, ban Polygamy & restrict their population we hindus are screwed & congrees & its allies will be back after few years. We may be winning the short battle now but ultimately looks like desert cults have the advantage.

Wake up Hindus!!

Krusty

Country flag
Bro,

I think congress knows that going forward muslims & christians will be dominant in India. I had a read a report from PEW Research that Muslim will be dominant by 2050 & will continue to grow till 2100 so congress & other secular parties are behind them.

Until unless BJP government brings UCC, ban Polygamy & restrict their population we hindus are screwed & congrees & its allies will be back after few years. We may be winning the short battle now but ultimately looks like desert cults have the advantage.

Wake up Hindus!!
I have been saying this. Wish I could spam the like button. Indians are quick to celebrate small victories and pat themselves in their backs for a job well done. The battle seems to be won, but the war, looks dreadful and bleak for us. Nothing we do is going to be of any use unless the population explosion of peacefuls and their cousins can be brought to a halt.

Vishwarupa

Country flag
I have been saying this. Wish I could spam the like button. Indians are quick to celebrate small victories and pat themselves in their backs for a job well done. The battle seems to be won, but the war, looks dreadful and bleak for us. Nothing we do is going to be of any use unless the population explosion of peacefuls and their cousins can be brought to a halt.
This government is yet to identify & deport many foreign nationals like BDs, Pakistanis & Rohingya from our country.

If they do it about 3-4 crores population will be reduced. I really dont know when this government will wake up.

I think we have to bombard them with reminders in FB & twitter.

raja696

Directive principles are those which were required to be made in law later on which the present government is doing.
Nope DPSP are non justifiable unlike fundamental principles if violated. DPSP are already laws but state cannot be taken to court if they are not implimented on ground like FR.

Why so? Because DPSP give free time line to governments to plan, device and impliment in public. They are already laws because they are in constitution itself.

To do that procedures(institutions) and reasons for implimentation are established, those could be passed as GO's in the state. Some times central bodies established.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Exporting meat /beef means exporting water. As it consumes much more fresh water to produce meat then crops .

In light of severe water crisis in India we should ban all kind of meat export all together and be done with it.

Few dollars won't quench our thrust as water is running out fast. Those who love beef can import it by paying premium thus can also import water into India and help the country.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Nope DPSP are non justifiable unlike fundamental principles if violated. DPSP are already laws but state cannot be taken to court if they are not implimented on ground like FR.
Please understand what I say. They are directive means you have to move in that direction if not today than tomorrow. They are hanging since 1947 because of vote bank politics and now it is a time to put them in practice.

Krusty

Country flag
This government is yet to identify & deport many foreign nationals like BDs, Pakistanis & Rohingya from our country.

If they do it about 3-4 crores population will be reduced. I really dont know when this government will wake up.

I think we have to bombard them with reminders in FB & twitter.
I don't Bangladesh will just accept the illegals back. Not even by a Long shot. The first order of business should be to kick Rohingya illegals out of Kashmir and more importantly investigate how they got there and neutralise the traitors. I have no doubt some NGO was responsible for this reallocation. Bangladeshis are too many in number and is a lot more complicated than the Rohingya situation. Any news regarding progress in that direction ?

Krusty

Country flag
http://m.hindustantimes.com/india-n...by-students/story-NosCMp145iBQXD7tnwbWHJ.html
Beef eater beaten up in IIT Madras.

So in IIT Madras too there are cow vigilants studying. Well everybody has right to protest:biggrin2:
That 'student' looks like an escaped accused.

From that news article link
“We have sought a report on the matter and clear facts will emerge once we receive a reply on the issue. Violence of any kind is not acceptable on the campus,” said a source.

So they won't allow violence in the campus but will allow peacefuls to protest and disrespect the majority Hindus and The Central government. :frusty:

The cancer also seems to have spread to IITs too.

airtel

Country flag
Make cow national animal, punish with life imprisonment for slaughter - Rajashtan High Court
2-3 minutes

Picture for representation

The Rajashtan High Court today recommended life imprisonment for cow slaughter while also calling to make the bovine, considered holy by many Hindus, as India's national animal.

The state High Court was hearing the Hingonia Gaushala case, in which over 8000 cows had died between January 1 and July 31 last year due to ill health and accidental injuries in what is considered one of "Asia's best" cow shelters.

The court's recommendation to the central government comes amid a massive outrage across the country over a controversial notification issued by the Centre on the sale and slaughter of cattle.

The Environment Ministry last week notified the stringent Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Regulation of Livestock Markets) Rules, 2017 under the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals Act, banning the sale and purchase of cattle at animal markets for the purpose of slaughter.

The Centre's rules defined cattle as a bovine animal, including bulls, bullocks, cows, buffaloes, steers, heifers and calves and camels.

The decision drew flak from various Opposition parties as well as organisations who claimed it would hit the export and trade of meat and leather.

Following protests by various states and business community, the government on Tuesday said it could reconsider the notification regulating the sale of cattle and may exclude buffaloes from it.

The Madras High Court on Tuesday stayed the central order and issued notice to both the Union Government and the state government seeking their reply.

http://m.indiatoday.in/story/rajast...-animal-life-term-for-slaughter/1/967187.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles