Modi government inches closer to national beef ban with Ramzan just few days away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
When you know your enemy and when you are sure how your enemy will react to your statements, you are in complete control for a win.

BJP knew and foresaw all these protests and the how the dunces in opposition will stage it.
:D
:D

And Now the common men, the mass themselves agree that there is too much cruelty against animals and it should be regulated.
Mate this is so much more. They have rubbed it against our face. I have absolutely no problem with anyone eating beef or whatever they like. But what gets to me is the optics Congress has shown. Protesting by slaughtering a calf in the street and parading around with its bleeding head.

I myself eat beef and pork but I have strict objection when someone will do it just to hurt our sentiments. It is as good as I start putting dildos all over Mary's statue in India and similar for other communities.

I really wish something equally apprehensionable will be done to send a message.

mavles ihctep

Hoho so touchy ????

Here is another fact for you!!

View attachment 16296

CONSTITUTION "MANDATES - STATE (GOVERNMENT OF INDIA) TO PROHIBIT SLAUGHTER OF COWS AND CALVES".

Why you want to defy CONSTITUTION ????

So now tell who is DHIMMI OF AHABRAMIC RELIGIONS AND "HAVING MAD COW DISEASE" which you got infested while EATING BEEF.
cow slaughter is not a crime in kerala.We r selling them all kind cattles to kerala.They wil resel hide of cattles to tamilnadu.Which is extensively used in our leather industry.

Bhoot Pishach

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
cow slaughter is not a crime in kerala.We r selling them all kind cattles to kerala.They wil resel hide of cattles to tamilnadu.Which is extensively used in our leather industry.
Great!!!

Now this Guy giving this moronic argument "State of Kerala is EXTRA CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY AND CONSTITUTION DON'T APPLY TO KERALA".

here2where

Coming back to the actual ban on cattle slaughter and moving away from religious beliefs, i have a genuine doubt - putting myself in the shoes of a poor diary farmer with a couple of buffalos, what am i to do once my animals stop giving milk? How can i afford to keep them alive thru droughts and floods? Or do i (and others like me) let them lose on the streets?

mavles ihctep

Abe chu#emarike Teri maa ki c##e madarch00d idhar apni maa kyon ch#da raha Hai gaa#d mein dam Hai to facts present kar aur debate kar bhench#d fookat ki bhakchodi kar ke dimag mat kharab kar maa ke lav#e
Thevidya payale ,naarak kudhi,ommala oli

Didn't sanghis kill mahatma Gandhi.Brahmins r in bed with british.In return they got government jobs in british ruling.Real face of coward savarkar http://m.timesofindia.com/india/Savarkar-had-begged-the-British-for-mercy/articleshow/8792427.cms

S.J

Country flag
Coming back to the actual ban on cattle slaughter and moving away from religious beliefs, i have a genuine doubt - putting myself in the shoes of a poor diary farmer with a couple of buffalos, what am i to do once my animals stop giving milk? How can i afford to keep them alive thru droughts and floods? Or do i (and others like me) let them lose on the streets?
Exactly what I was thinking. If the farmer keeps them it's a burden on which is unfair. If he lets them loose on the streets it's a menace for everyone. So what is the solution ?

mavles ihctep

Exactly what I was thinking. If the farmer keeps them it's a burden on which is unfair. If he lets them loose on the streets it's a menace for everyone. So what is the solution ?
Solution is simple, sell it to brokers, they wil resel it to north east,kerala .

mavles ihctep

Only sensible post in this thread.Definitely sanghis wil not reply to this post

indiatester

Country flag
Dude, it only eats grass. Let it out if you can't feed it. It will find food for itself.
Coming to think of that, dogs don't even give milk. What do you do with them?
Not to mention, there are a bunch of organizations that will gladly help.

here2where

Dude, it only eats grass. Let it out if you can't feed it. It will find food for itself.
Coming to think of that, dogs don't even give milk. What do you do with them?
Not to mention, there are a bunch of organizations that will gladly help.
It will be quite a day indeed, when lots more (100x) cows and buffalos compete with cars to choke our already pathetic roads.
But seriously, i wonder if there really is a solution to this problem other than 'let them lose' theory.

Last edited:

indiatester

Country flag
Iam no constitutional authority, but isn't that a DIRECTIVE PRINCIPLE, hence not binding on States?
Does it mean that you make no effort to hold up to the directive principle's? They are supposed to be the ideals that you strive for. Not use as loopholes.

indiatester

Country flag
It will quite a day indeed, when cows and buffalos compete with cars to choke our already pathetic roads.
Bur seriously, i wonder if there really is a solution to this problem other than 'let them lose' theory.
Like I said, there are organizations that will help. Are you willing to help? Or, is it just put that animal down so that you can eat it.
Edit:
I see that you mention 100X cows and buffalo's on road. Do you know how animals are fed in villages?
Hint: They are not kept tied up during day times.

here2where

I hear that GoI is doing a re-think and buffalos will be excluded from the ban, which is correct in my opinion.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/foll...think-new-cattle-slaughter-rules-3494919.html

You get to have the cake (satisfy core BJP constituency by restricting ban to cows only) and eat it too (beef exports - almost entirely buffalo meat - not affected, leather industry unaffected, retain related employment levels, etc).

Last edited:

Hiranyaksha

Country flag
Okay. I do understand your concern and I am sure that you are no meat eater. Especially you haven't tasted any beef. I do eat beef and pork.
Once a dairy cow becomes too old to give milk, it is already quite thin and meat gets tough and quite hard. Which is not at all good to taste and eat. Fat is what gives taste to meat. Old cows lack fat. Further old cows muscles get stiffen resulting in extremely hard to chew meat.
In industry since there is no waste these extremely old cows becomes hamburgers because it is basically a meat Patty which is already minced and is served with ketchup and the rest. Basically meat itself doesn't have any flavor. So meat is shit.

In farms these old cows have basically served all their lives and earned a place to be a part of the family till they die. No human will relish his own pets meat.

But how did you assume that government will stop here ?
Cattle identification system once implemented can rectify all these small issues.

Don't jump into conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles