Modernisation of Indian Army Infantry

Shadow

Country flag
FB_IMG_1479561969285.jpg
FB_IMG_1479561957359.jpg

some more pictures of the new helmets from the Indo-China exercise

ghost

Can anyone extract the last pic?

Even " if " he is an Indian ,the gear does not belong to para SF. Joint exercise with other SF or he belongs to some other country, most probably Malaysia.

Last edited:

sbm

Country flag
Thanks Kunal. Is there an increase in optical sight use and any more evidence of new helmets on a wider scale? What's the scale of issue of things like NBC respirators etc?

republic_roi97

Country flag
To be brutally honest we can do better.

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk
We are already doing better bro, MKU has developed 1 KG helmet, I think this one is that or maybe the one from Tata Advanced System, apart from that, MKU also developed NATO grade modern helmets with all the modern attachments and goodies and above all, "bolt-free".
These helmets that they are wearing, is good enough, its lightweight and there is nothing like a screw or bolt so very comfortable and safe.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
We are already doing better bro, MKU has developed 1 KG helmet, I think this one is that or maybe the one from Tata Advanced System, apart from that, MKU also developed NATO grade modern helmets with all the modern attachments and goodies and above all, "bolt-free".
These helmets that they are wearing, is good enough, its lightweight and there is nothing like a screw or bolt so very comfortable and safe.
It looks like storm trooper helmet. Like zeeee Germans.

Filtercoffee

Country flag
NSG motor cycle helmets work better, can be made lighter and augment to all soldier needs.

Spectribution

Tihar Jail
Banned

Even " if " he is an Indian ,the gear does not belong to para SF. Joint exercise with other SF or he belongs to some other country, most probably Malaysia.
This was from photo from NCC cadets visiting Para SF barracks back in July. The camo is absolutely Indian as are the boots.

Be a little less sceptical. Congress loot raj is over.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
Optics are used by marksman and sniper strictly, For an infantrymen is no-no unless its PNS for night operation.

New helmets are being distributed within RR, In General sufficient kit is available for troops, Now in what quantity i cannot say abt it as i have no knowledge on it..

Thanks Kunal. Is there an increase in optical sight use and any more evidence of new helmets on a wider scale? What's the scale of issue of things like NBC respirators etc?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles