Manga/Anime Thread

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Didn't any practice in last two weeks, my skill devolved. Going to hiatus for full June. I come here later.

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Someone recommended me some movie/show/Anime in Action genere my Sunday is boring af

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
SAS Rogue Heros - okayish
Ghosts of Beirut
Band of Brothers
Masters of the Air
(Mera taste bhot khrab hai I think)
Will give ghosts of Beirut a watch

Band of the brothers is one of the most amazing shows/documentry ever ur taste is fine

And tnx for recommendations

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
Well these are not Manga or Anime though!

And One of the best Police show which is kind of stereotypical image of USA in general: "Law and Order"
The background score of the show is iconic and is parodied across the media.
23 seasons holy shit will give them a watch

The Juggernaut

Country flag
Did Finishing.
IMG_20240517_080941.jpg

I got hurt 😭😭😭, Yesterday I showed this drawing to few friends and they started laughing, they were saying never show these drawings to your faculties. Their tone felt derisive.

This was very NSFW for them, I can't blame them as they are not into anime and manga.

I didn't said anything but pondered their criticism, they're right. I can't expect everyone has same sensibilities as me. Those things which look like good drawing may have different feel for others.

I remembered @DumbPilot 's advice, perfecting and getting every curve right is good and all but Making things that can be looked by everyone is also important.

Second thing I learned about psychology, if you make something with your effort and work. It hurts when someone says anything strange.
They are just drawing, but they're my creation. I like them. I know I am not that good and all, barely making decent looking, that also not happens easily, but learned all that is from hard work, it didn't dropped from air. I am trying to improve. Like a kid, I felt like going into basement and cry. 😢 😭 😭 😭

NutCracker

Country flag
Did Finishing.
View attachment 253310

I got hurt 😭😭😭, Yesterday I showed this drawing to few friends and they started laughing, they were saying never show these drawings to your faculties. Their tone felt derisive.

This was very NSFW for them, I can't blame them as they are not into anime and manga.

I didn't said anything but pondered their criticism, they're right. I can't expect everyone has same sensibilities as me. Those things which look like good drawing may have different feel for others.

I remembered @DumbPilot 's advice, perfecting and getting every curve right is good and all but Making things that can be looked by everyone is also important.

Second thing I learned about psychology, if you make something with your effort and work. It hurts when someone says anything strange.
They are just drawing, but they're my creation. I like them. I know I am not that good and all, barely making decent looking, that also not happens easily, but learned all that is from hard work, it didn't dropped from air. I am trying to improve. Like a kid, I felt like going into basement and cry. 😢 😭 😭 😭
True, You should only show such drawings to those who are known Lewd anime connoisseurs.
1715918893305.png

Latest Replies

New threads

Articles