Live Stream on YouTube: Long March 5 launch 11/3/2016 7AM

cw2005

The team is not only young but also has many female members. That is very much different with other similar team. I remember reading somewhere that the head of a project supplying AESA radar for Chinese 052C was also a female.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
and I also read those funny claims about your own LV development and capacity. ...daer young Indians, you need more studying rather than empty talking...
I can provide sources for those claims.
I can't understand, what's point in trolling over that India is having projects of those rockets. I never compared them to Chinese, nor they have even flown in sky yet. These are planned specifications as per requirement.

Please don't troll on everything.:)
while other nation just dig the design from underground ...:frusty:
Who told you that? From ULV to HLV, almost successors of GSLV Mk3 inheirt it's design. At least per info I could catch.:biggrin2:

Akask kumar

I can't understand, what's point in trolling over that India is having projects of those rockets. I never compared them to Chinese, nor they have even flown in sky yet. These are planned specifications as per requirement.

Please don't troll on everything.:)

Who told you that? From ULV to HLV, almost successors of GSLV Mk3 inheirt it's design. At least per info I could catch.:biggrin2:
that was a sarcasm to counter shiphone's (whatever his name is) trolling.. :biggrin2:

shiphone

Country flag
dear, I can notice your great 'progress' on this forum recently...it's a good thing...keep on...but obviously the other two are still in daydreams and going on those useless 'chit chat' here...lol

since now you began quote the stuff from more professional "NASAspaceflight forum", why not introduce that to your compatriots? those threads there are also run by some Indian space tech Amateur... your see, some Indian are also hard working, realistic with Academic Spirit. it's them are making India great 'again'...lol

trolling is a funny 'charge'... remind yourself your own behaviour in ISRO thread when I pointed out 'LVM3' things...lol..maybe I should make more clear in the previous post that who is talking nonesense about the capacity and timeline of your own LV project under development. ...my bad...

---------------------

the Maiden Launch of LongMarch-5 is done ,but the process was very zigzag with great risks...the team just have one night to celebrate , on the next day they have started trying to solve loads of problems and flaws exposed...

maybe we should move the interest points to the Payloads of this mission: YZ-2 upper stage and SJ-17 and other spacecrafts...SJ-17 is a 4 tons class test/tech demo satellite , a serial of interesting space experiments would be done on it. it was ejected into the GEO directly by the upper stage within 5.5 hours after the seperation with the second stage of LM-5 LV...

when they are officially revealed, we may share more info here...lol

QQ截图20161107093011.jpg

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
dear, I can notice your great 'progress' on this forum recently...it's a good thing...keep on...but obviously the other two are still in daydreams and going on those useless 'chit chat' here...lol
Hey, it's not fake. Here's one from VSSC. Hope this official may clarify that.
http://www.vssc.gov.in/VSSC_V4/index.php/technology/heavy-lift-launch-vehicles

There's a semi cryogenic engine called SCE-200 in development to power LVM3 and later Modular Rockets. A modified engine can be used for HLV as well.
http://m.thehindu.com/news/national/mega-launchers-for-isro-soon/article9155342.ece
Though, I myself think that getting capacity if 15 tonnes to GTO just in 4 years is too optimistic.

Cheers

And for trolling by others, report or quote them, not me. Plus FYI, I'm one of those on NASA Spaceflight Forum.:D
India great 'again'...lol
If pre independence India isn't India, PRC can't be called China.
trolling is a funny 'charge'... remind yourself your own behaviour in ISRO thread when I pointed out 'LVM3' things...
Okay.:p
lol..maybe I should make more clear in the previous post that who is talking nonesense about the capacity and timeline your own LV project uder development. my bad...
Well, for that, there have been official statements.
You may call us daydreamer or something, rocket may or may not be successful but project exists that I wanted to prove.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
the team is quite young.. great!!

so the whole rocket runs on cryogenic engine and boosters are semi cryo??

those arnt funny or made up .. thats for real and like urs we too have pool of great minds working on that..
FYI work is being done to improve the capacity of GSLV.. the road map has been laid.
By 2018 to 2020. results will start coming..

We can improve our launch vehicle capability without modifying rockets or doing anything but we do not do that to keep cost low.

1) Instead of metal pumps and accessories, we have made the component prototypes from low weight materials. However , they are very costly. ISRO scientist have not got a green signal to use them in launch vehicles.
2) Fuel: Fuel we use is certainly not one of the most fuel efficient. China uses NEPE fuel which is 15% more effeicient. Again we are not using the same for cost savings.
3) Our Space rockets uses margin steel in body. New lightweight material has come in. Soon you will find them to be used in making of rocket bodies reducing the weight substantially.

If we use above in our rockets, we may enhance the capability of our rockets by a great deal. If we spend some more money, catching up with china (In the area of weight lifting) is not at all difficult. In many area like planetary studies, remote sensing and deep space exploration, we are far ahead.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles