This one is wallpaper material.
View attachment 72378

But i still think this pic was the best and is my current wallpaper :
View attachment 72379

Anyway pinning others pics for easy access to others:

View attachment 72380

View attachment 72381

View attachment 72382

As always, pretty great job @Bleh and @Kuntal bros.
Added a bit more prominent jet-wash, unfortunately the sun had to go because I'm not skilled enough to handle the colour variation... Consider this another version.
IMG_20210101_210442.jpg

But i still think this pic was the best and is my current wallpaper :
1609514028087.png
This I still have plans with. But will take a while. Fixed some lighting mismatch in this derivative of that... Final version:
Christmas present delivery through a hole on the roof.jpg

Last edited:

FalconZero

Country flag
Added a bit more prominent jet-wash, unfortunately the sun had to go because I'm not skilled enough to handle the colour variation... Consider this another version.View attachment 72392

This I still have plans with. But will take a while. Fixed some lighting mismatch in this derivative of that... Final version:
View attachment 72393
Both look great, probably not the same thing but I just tried adding motion blur to the previous pic though should have edited the one with 'afterburner' still visible...
Eqp7thWVEAA3Zv9_4.png

Ashok84

Country flag
Mk1 a may be ordered during Airshow in 3-7Feb 2021 at Bengaluru.Any confirmation???

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Nobody has yet answered to me who are the people that hold up deals and bring up arbitrary, last minute barricades to things being signed

edit: "Dalal" does not cut it.

Kumata

Country flag
Interchagibility of parts amongst a squadron is not a mid term request. That is the expected behavior of production aircraft all across the world. All aircraft have it. Without such interchangeability maintenance will suffer. IAF merely asked HAL to deliver a proper aircraft.
Honest questions...

what does it imply when some body says "Interchagibility of parts amongst a squadron" .

My understanding is that IAF wants parts be replaced between 2 tejas within same squadron or what is complexity here ,,,,,

Rajaraja Chola

Country flag
Quite honestly surprised at the shallowness of the members, with random twitter eating members bad-mouthing HAL for mk1A deal. Guess they are too cowardish to call out the government for they are the stumbling block in signing an deal for Tejas and even LCH, add to that host of indigenous systems starting from Atags, Arjun to FICV.

The government doesn't have the focking money. IAF already owns HAL 20k crores. It has paid private sub vendors out of its own pocket that it was forced to get an loan to pay its own employees. For this deal, HAL needs money to start the project. On LCH they have started building with their own funds, cos the govt isn't going to give approval.

For all HAL faults, MK1A is not their fault. Even the delay in FOC aircrafts is not their faults. If some had ever worked in manufacturing (mech or electronics) they would know once a product is taken to Manufacturing, you can't redesign the product. IAF wanted more changes and HAL has accommodated those.

Armchairs IT people.who have probably never spent an day in work benches, eat garbage in Twitter and then come here to vomit the garbage.

Go and question the govt here and on your Twitter handle. And then if HAL can't deliver what they promised, then blame them. I would join you folks.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Quite honestly surprised at the shallowness of the members, with random twitter eating members bad-mouthing HAL for mk1A deal. Guess they are too cowardish to call out the government for they are the stumbling block in signing an deal for Tejas and even LCH, add to that host of indigenous systems starting from Atags, Arjun to FICV.

The government doesn't have the focking money. IAF already owns HAL 20k crores. It has paid private sub vendors out of its own pocket that it was forced to get an loan to pay its own employees. For this deal, HAL needs money to start the project. On LCH they have started building with their own funds, cos the govt isn't going to give approval.

For all HAL faults, MK1A is not their fault. Even the delay in FOC aircrafts is not their faults. If some had ever worked in manufacturing (mech or electronics) they would know once a product is taken to Manufacturing, you can't redesign the product. IAF wanted more changes and HAL has accommodated those.

Armchairs IT people.who have probably never spent an day in work benches, eat garbage in Twitter and then come here to vomit the garbage.

Go and question the govt here and on your Twitter handle. And then if HAL can't deliver what they promised, then blame them. I would join you folks.
Weak, very weak. The government doesn't have the money for Mk1A or Arjun or FICV or whatever but certainly has money for Rafale, T90, more Mig29, run to Russia when China is knocking on the door begging for anything. Give me a break. Chutiya, use your dimaag before talking nonsense.

edit: And if you look and think, a lot of people, including me, have called out Mullah (because that's what Modi really is) for being extremely weak on domestic policy, not just military affairs.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
Weak, very weak. The government doesn't have the money for Mk1A or Arjun or FICV or whatever but certainly has money for Rafale, T90, more Mig29, run to Russia when China is knocking on the door begging for anything. Give me a break. Chutiya, use your dimaag before talking nonsense.

edit: And if you look and think, a lot of people, including me, have called out Mullah (because that's what Modi really is) for being extremely weak on domestic policy, not just military affairs.
Chill.. Rafale and Mig 29 were much needed respite in the situation new were in bringing and trying to criticize that is stupid.

Arjun is a dead end there isn't much gov can do FICV is still in dev phase Gov did initiated BMP upgrade etc program. In T-90 deal it's the license fees which costed us rest money will go to OFB.

Mk1a will be signed it's not going to delay it's induction let it fly first.

Ashok84

Country flag
Better order mk2 now.Time for mk1a already gone.increase the number of mk2 order.

Defcon 1

Country flag
Honest questions...

what does it imply when some body says "Interchagibility of parts amongst a squadron" .

My understanding is that IAF wants parts be replaced between 2 tejas within same squadron or what is complexity here ,,,,,
Yes your understanding is correct. IAF doesn't that within the same squadron different aircraft should use different parts as it would be a maintenance nightmare

Global Defence

Articles