LCA TEJAS MK1 & MK1A: News and Discussion

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
They won't... India is not China (still DCS Jf-17 is mostly a fantasy, like its mainstay weapons aren't operational & it's standard dual-rack BVRs were just a single experimental jet).View attachment 67104
Ya after 10 years of service jf17 is only capable of carrying 2 bvrs and 2 ccms ......
Ada is trying to add 4 bvrs with tejas

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
They won't...
Well, ummid par duniya kayem hain, kyun, hain ki nehi?? :)
India is not China (still DCS Jf-17 is mostly a fantasy, like its mainstay weapons aren't operational & it's standard dual-rack BVRs were just a single experimental jet).View attachment 67104
I should know. I get wrecked by them all the time (largely because I suck at energy management really and the lack of a HOTAS to a lesser extent). It's just unbeatable in a turn fight and the only thing that's better is an F-16.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

I should know. I get wrecked by them all the time (largely because I suck at energy management really and the lack of a HOTAS to a lesser extent). It's just unbeatable in a turn fight and the only thing that's better is an F-16.
Which jet do you fly? And which type of match do you play?

In BVR fight you will perfectly get wrecked by JF-17s, especially so if you are flying non-AMRAAM jets. DCS has buffed SD-10 so much that its flight characteristics are straight ridiculous. Only recently they super-buffed AMRAAM to compete with SD-10, but Russian missiles remain nerfed beyond logic.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag

In BVR fight you will perfectly get wrecked by JF-17s, especially so if you are flying non-AMRAAM jets. DCS has buffed SD-10 so much that its flight characteristics are straight ridiculous. Only recently they super-buffed AMRAAM to compete with SD-10, but Russian missiles remain nerfed beyond logic.
Do they not have chaff/flare or jammers?

N4tsula67

Country flag

A russian company nerfing russian missiles in a video game hillarious 😂

N4tsula67

Country flag
Yeah. Maybe they are that bad!.. Look at IAF trying to integrate vintage MICA despite sever3new Rusky BVRs being on offer.
But honestly the game devs sound like weird fellas Junk fighter 17 is very very unrealistic and overpowered in that game lmao. How can it be better than F-16s lol.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Which jet do you fly?
Mirage 2000C for the most part.
And which type of match do you play?
Multiplayer, of course. I just search for servers and choose the one with the best ping. But frankly, I'm total noob at this point as I started barely a month ago, so I haven't yet figured out all the details.
In BVR fight you will perfectly get wrecked by JF-17s, especially so if you are flying non-AMRAAM jets.
I concur. And if you do not have a HOTAS, then you can just forget about it.
DCS has buffed SD-10 so much that its flight characteristics are straight ridiculous.
That's putting things mildly.
Only recently they super-buffed AMRAAM to compete with SD-10,
I see.
but Russian missiles remain nerfed beyond logic.
So true, as do the French ones.

Bleh

Laughing member
Country flag
The deal was supposed to be signed this yearend and we are only one month away ..
This is absurd , don't know why we are so slow ..
Seriously guys, plz stop playing this broken record! The deal-signing is a mere formality.

Even if it happened today, or 6 months earlier, or later, nothing will change... The process to Mark1A is going on.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yeah. Maybe they are that bad!.. Look at IAF trying to integrate vintage MICA despite several new Rusky BVRs being on offer.
Nah, they can't be that bad as has been depicted in the game. Because if they really sucked that much then even the Russians themselves wouldn't have touched them.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles