Launch failure for Chinese Long March 5 heavy-lift carrier rocket

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
They spent great amount of money so that Indian media portals run their pre launch propaganda.

Bad Karma of arrogance and third class attitude against others especially Indians has started catching them up.

What a bad month to start with.

hit&run

Mod
Chinaman IQ proven not to understand Rocket Science.

Looks like with rising Russian economy all Russians scientists are heading back.

Copy paste in long run ends up like this. Their effort to make jet engine by same con is another example.

no smoking

Country flag
:bounce:Where are the loud mouth Chini bitches?
I didn't see any loud mouth Chinese here laughing at Indian failure.
But now, we all see how loud mouth India bitches performing. Carry on, my friend.

indiatester

Country flag
But now, we all see how loud mouth India bitches performing. Carry on, my friend.
Really??? Remember the "limited success thread" OR the "reliability rates" OR the "India reached 1990's capability of China" ?
I remember every successful Chinese launch being applauded by Indians earlier. But, since the past 1 year there has been concerted effort on China's part to show down whatever success India has had.

Edit: If you mean here as on DFI, may be you are right. But head to PDF and check.

sthf

Country flag
Here's one.

What the fuck do you mean HERE? Your compatriots are shitting all over the place in other fora or is this some kind of "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" thing that I am not privy to?

As for the "carry on", little humility goes a long way. Keep that in mind and good luck.

no smoking

Country flag
What the fuck do you mean HERE? Your compatriots are shitting all over the place in other fora or is this some kind of "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" thing that I am not privy to?

As for the "carry on", little humility goes a long way. Keep that in mind and good luck.
So, you feel insulted by someone else in somewhere else, but stead of going back and spit back to the people who f*** you, you come here and bark around. Well, don't you think you bark the wrong tree?

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Congratulations. Hope the loud mouths of chini media will be shut for a couple of days now. Big embarrassment to the country.

sthf

Country flag
So, you feel insulted by someone else in somewhere else, but stead of going back and spit back to the people who f*** you, you come here and bark around. Well, don't you think you bark the wrong tree?
I don't feel insulted by a random Chini nobody who couldn't carry my jockstrap even if he were to gather rest of the effeminate men of his family for help.

Well the Mods there love to lick Chini assholes. Mods here prefer to watch the show when I shove something up that very same asshole. It's the moderation that bothers me.

You see the difference?

zala09

Chinese media( mostly Globe times) all time bark..not only when Indian fails but also when indian got successful... like this...style

" india's launch is good but they r many miles behind then Chinese ":rofl:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Well, don't you think you bark the wrong tree?
You are on an Indian forum you stinking Chinese Filth so deal with it; also Pull your Australian Flag pole from your Ass and stop pretend to be an Australian like many of your kind pretend to be on internet faking nationalities.

China is a world power in Space and a rising power in science and tech no doubt but don't go ape shit when failure happen. When India suffers such failure Pakis do mock exactly like this because they feel inferiority complex but I have never seen Indians go Rabid for that.

Chinmoy

Country flag
It is reported that it was carrying one of the heaviest satellite or the heaviest satellite of China. What was its payload?

no smoking

Country flag
It is reported that it was carrying one of the heaviest satellite or the heaviest satellite of China. What was its payload?
The satellite itself (Shijian-18) is around 7t, but it has the mission to test some key technologies for next generation satellite platform which will be around 9-10t.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Well, rants on online forums seem harmless but they do have an effect. Pretty much each Indian who has been online long enough has been at the receiving end of Chinese hatred. Usually it is in places where the moderation is skewed against us like the Pakistani forum (which I don't frequent anymore for that reason).

What you are seeing is the karma that your own countrymen have sowed. And actually it wasn't directed at yourself personally but at "loud mouthed Chinese". You had to jump in and get a can of whoop ass unleashed on you.

Now vamos, bitch be gone! Don't want no good fo nothin' yellow plague here.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
Well, rants on online forums seem harmless but they do have an effect. Pretty much each Indian who has been online long enough has been at the receiving end of Chinese hatred. Usually it is in places where the moderation is skewed against us like the Pakistani forum (which I don't frequent anymore for that reason).

What you are seeing is the karma that your own countrymen have sowed. And actually it wasn't directed at yourself personally but at "loud mouthed Chinese". You had to jump in and get a can of whoop ass unleashed on you.

Now vamos, bitch be gone! Don't want no good fo nothin' yellow plague here.

This has brought clam to that forum. No green "Sala" is visiting those threads to support their Chinese "Jijey".

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles