Kulbhushan Jhadav case:Former Lt.general admitted on Camera that he was kidnapped from Iran chabahar

Srinivas_K

Country flag
@IndianHawk@Willy2@roma@Krusty@Defcon 1@Ghanteshwar@raheel besharam@raja696@Amr@AnkitPurohit @Akshay_Fenix @aditya10r@airtel@aditya10r@ancientIndian@Bahamut@Berkut@Bornubus@Bengal_Tiger@ersakthivel@FRYCRY@Gessler @HariSud @hit&run@hardip@indiandefencefan@IndianHawk @JayPatel @Kshatriya87@LETHALFORCE@Mikesingh @NavneetKundu @OneGrimPilgrim@pmaitra@PaliwalWarrior@Pulkit@smestarz @SakalGhareluUstad @Srinivas_K@ShashankSharma @Superdefender@Screambowl @TacticalFrog
@Kshatriya87 @Blackwater @aditya10r @raja696 @roma @sayareakd

I copied these tags from another thread, I may have missed some members.

Last edited:

raja696

We should take up this issue with iran. I really don't understand why iran is not taking this issue with pakistan. If Pakistan denies, Iran can take pakis to icj on this issue to support India.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
yeh phans gaye bc. ...... phans gaye...

bc aisa propaganda khada hoga ab.. lag gayi salo ki ...

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Can't see this video due to office internet restrictions. I will check on my cell phone. But anyways, pakis won't hesitate to even admit that this guy admitted the truth.

Remember Sartaz Aziz mistakenly admitted surgical strikes? Remember Musharraf has openly admissted several times that the terrorists in kashmir which he calls "lashkar" or "mujaheeds" were supported by pakis and pakis considered them freedom fighters?

Just yesterday, pakis denied any knowledge of their border post being blown to oblivion even when there is a raw video footage of it !!!!!!

I just hope this is admissible in ICJ.

Brood Father

Country flag
We should take up this issue with iran. I really don't understand why iran is not taking this issue with pakistan. If Pakistan denies, Iran can take pakis to icj on this issue to support India.
Why do you think Iran will support a kuffur against ummah
Iran also started meddling in Kashmir against our interests
So please don't expect any help from Islamic country (unless you can offer them a lot of money) as they are bound by some weird concept of brotherhood

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles