Khalistan Terror Activities

Cheran

Country flag
Kaneda gobermint who was actively monitoring the situation in Punjab failed to monitor the area around the Indian mission. There was a security breach & now GOI has summoned their envoy.

India summons Kaneda envoy, seeks explanation for security breach

Khopadis do not care about negative press. They are brazen & why not when the I-MSM does PR on your accord. But marching into twitter office or other acts against Gora assets might create some problems for them. Gorass wont be as forgiving as when Indian missions are attacked.

Have stopped going to Gurudwaras since few years.

It's not just that certain sections in there make Hindus feel unsafe but also looks pretty much like most Gurudwaras are fronts for Khalistanis either overtly or covertly.
Even now there are some (not you, but some others i am still seeing) "RW Internet Hindus" who are "shocked" at some of the Khopadi videos that are coming out. "How can they say all these things", yeah LOL, looks like the people who are shocked were not paying attention. You' all might have seen that video in which a dal Khalsa khopadi in London berates a Gujarati man by calling him a gau mutra drinking coward & asking him to be nice and be content with whatever he gets from the Langaar, guess what, this is a popular thought process for them.

Butter Chicken

Country flag
Have stopped going to Gurudwaras since few years.

It's not just that certain sections in there make Hindus feel unsafe but also looks pretty much like most Gurudwaras are fronts for Khalistanis either overtly or covertly.
I have gone to Gurudwara only once in my life, did not get good vibe.
And Langar nowadays is done as a PR exercise. Give 1 biscuit and click 100 pics

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
It's pretty much for India to designate Canada and UK as terrorist states.

We need US but these 2, we don't need them at all.
Openly start calling them out as terrorist states and stop sending our students to study there.
We have no control where our people go
Better solution is to fund the campaign of politicians who are running opposite to anti India candidate
Additionally just pay some random ganster to do the dirty job, those white countries don't really care if a brown person is killed by gangster

another_armchair

Country flag
This chodi government really needs kick on ga*d
Its ok. Need a good boy image alibi when the long stick of the govt comes down heavily on khali khopdis.

It will hold back many fence sitters from jumping into the khichdi handi.

We've witnessed far worse through the 80's.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

singhboy98

Country flag
This chodi government really needs kick on ga*d
Sikhism is an Indian product irrespective of what some khaali khopadi charasi tells you. Letting go of that heritage into the hands of those Khaali ganjeris would be counter productive if not downright foolish. In that sense, such steps are pretty much expected from any Indian government and should be encouraged.

This is not meant for you specifically but Try to think 2-3 steps ahead. I have been observing that most of the young members here are prone to hyperventilating at the slightest opportunity. Else, such myopic discussions can be had all day long at the chai tapri nearest to you. No point in wasting DFI serverspace.

SilentlAssassin265

Country flag
Sikhism is an Indian product irrespective of what some khaali khopadi charasi tells you. Letting go of that heritage into the hands of those Khaali ganjeris would be counter productive if not downright foolish. In that sense, such steps are pretty much expected from any Indian government and should be encouraged.

This is not meant for you specifically but Try to think 2-3 steps ahead. I have been observing that most of the young members here are prone to hyperventilating at the slightest opportunity. Else, such myopic discussions can be had all day long at the chai tapri nearest to you. No point in wasting DFI serverspace.
Sorry if it offended you.
My point is you can't retrofit patriotism in people, if people don't like being Indians there's nothing government can do to fix it. Appeasement will only make things worse.
Just assist the non happy people to get foreign visa and ban their entry or it will be a 1857 all over again

Jimih

Country flag
Kaneda gobermint who was actively monitoring the situation in Punjab failed to monitor the area around the Indian mission. There was a security breach & now GOI has summoned their envoy.

Khopadis do not care about negative press.
Long time no see mate.

singhboy98

Country flag
My point is you can't retrofit patriotism in people, if people don't like being Indians there's nothing government can do to fix it. Appeasement will only make things worse.
Just assist the non happy people to get foreign visa and ban their entry or it will be a 1857 all over again
No you did not offend me. I am not a Sikh. That's being said, the whole point of my post was that Sikhism ≠ Khali-Sthanis. India is home to everything Sikh. These Khali-Khopdi McSikhs are welcome to start McSikhism in Kanneda or Chaustralia or wherever the hell they want to. Bharatiyas will continue to be the custodians (or thekedaar in other words) of the OG Sikhism. These KhaaliKhopdi McSikhs can continue to cope and seethe.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
The point is to OWN Sikhism and all it's related attributes as a NATION and always subtly ostracize and discredit any other group in the long term trying to portray themselves as Sikhs and pass off their beliefs as the true beliefs of the Sikhism. You as a state and as a larger tribe should try squeezing all and any good vibes and PR from the religion as a statesman trying to shore up your soft power - for this you need to be seen as the gaurdian of all things Sikh even if there might be a scenario where there are no true Sikhs left in your country. Why should any country or even other outside residing ethnic group own any and all patents to it. We OWN it.that is the point. It is a patent and subsequent exploitation maneuver not an emotional decision.

Sanglamorre

Country flag

Arey Bhai, new blood needs to be tempered by old wisdom. We can't restrict DFI to discussion, also must extend knowledge and shape the future.

Members have enough headspace to guide young folks I think

Hari Sud

Country flag
Watch it UK; India means business now

UK, you have crossed all the limits of decency and diplomacy. It is not Conservative or Labour Party to be blamed. The former watched as the Indian flag was torn by the thugs and Labour Party politicians encouraged them to do so. You do not need a rocket scientists to figure that out. UK Government even knew how ISI funds are reaching these Khalistani thugs.

Think twice the Conservatives and Labour in UK. You are no longer a colonial power to dictate terms. The balance has shifted in India’s favour. Again by the time UK comes out of Ukraine war, it will be even a lesser power.

UK, You are no longer in European Market. You need Free Trade Agreement with India, which is the largest market in the world. You need it badly, hence think twice and stop irritating India again and again. You did the same three years back instigating people of Punjab origin against the farm reforms. Those reforms would have removed the commission agents from the equation and put more money in farmer’s pocket. The UK political system was fundamentally behind its sabotage it. Those laws were withdrawn and the farmers are poorer.

My point here is that India is the fifth economic power as per your calculations, well above UK. In two years time, it will be third because Ukraine war will take away some shine from the European powers. So, behave.

There is only one lesson here…… Stop messing about in anything against India. It is in your interest. Apologize for flag tear down. Prosecute not only one but the politicians behind it. They are all ISI paid agents. Your MI5 knows about it.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles