Kashmir conflict-India should act now?

Sabir

DFI TEAM
according to India-Pakistan sub-system program,these regions whose popualtion mostly are Muslims belongs to Pakistan.Kashmir's people are mostly muslims.Why you want to occupy it? Nehru said:"Kashmir is indian hat",so you will fighting for this "hat"?
So, when people of a communist country become so sensitive about religion...!

Why a simple thing doesn't enter your brain.....Pakistan was an Islamic nations formed by those regions where Muslim leagues got majority in election. Kashmir was an independent state before partition and it joined Indian Union. Don’t forget India is a secular nation and any region be it's of Hindu majority or Muslim majority is of equal importance to the nation. India never supported two nation theories and should not hand over any region to your friend just because it is of Muslim majority. Have not your friend said it to you that volunteers of Jammu and Kashmir Militia (mainly consist of Muslims) lead by the most popular Kashmiri leader Sheik Abdullah defended Kashmir from Pakistani intruders before the arrival of Indian troops. (Later this militia was converted to Jammu and Kashmir Regiment). There are separatists in Kashmir but who told you they want to join Pakistan...they claim an Independent state. (Now don’t ask why India do not free them .... we will ask you to do the same in Tibet and Xingjiang)

I am an Indian Muslim and I will always be thankful to my grand father that he chose to stay in a secular nation (East Pakistan now Bangladesh is just few km away from where we live) rather than a nation founded by some spineless people who did not have the confidence on the Muslims that they could prosper in India too. Now please stop pretending to be caretaker of the Muslims and ask your friends (whom the world consider a terrorist state) to do the same.

MMuthu

Known Unknown you are completely wrong here.

A group of people have the right to be independent.
The real question is how to define this group.
In my opinion by, ethnic, culture, area...

Of course this can be misused like anything else.
There are more than 1 million such groups in India... so you are suggesting that India should be divided into 1 million pieces.....

The code word of India is 'Unity in Diversity', I hope this phrase is quite foriegn to you.

MMuthu

Exactly my point. It's always those that are more powerful that set the "definition."
Why are you so paranoid..... No one can take Tibet from China. Chinese are powerful, World knows this... Don't troll around with the same point.

hbogyt

re

Why are you so paranoid..... No one can take Tibet from China. Chinese are powerful, World knows this... Don't troll around with the same point.
Not trolling. I'm not insecure about Tibet either. I was refuting know-known's argument. Apologies if it sounded like a troll.

Fighter

There are more than 1 million such groups in India... so you are suggesting that India should be divided into 1 million pieces.....

The code word of India is 'Unity in Diversity', I hope this phrase is quite foriegn to you.
I doubt there is one million. :D
I know of kashmir. so there is one at least

MMuthu

I doubt there is one million. :D
I know of kashmir. so there is one at least
Ha ha ha.... Have you heard of Naxalites? They are a growing menance... What about ULFA?

There are more than a million.... You can doubt everything by sitting in a fairy land.

natarajan

So, when people of a communist country become so sensitive about religion...!

Why a simple thing doesn't enter your brain.....Pakistan was an Islamic nations formed by those regions where Muslim leagues got majority in election. Kashmir was an independent state before partition and it joined Indian Union. Don’t forget India is a secular nation and any region be it's of Hindu majority or Muslim majority is of equal importance to the nation. India never supported two nation theories and should not hand over any region to your friend just because it is of Muslim majority. Have not your friend said it to you that volunteers of Jammu and Kashmir Militia (mainly consist of Muslims) lead by the most popular Kashmiri leader Sheik Abdullah defended Kashmir from Pakistani intruders before the arrival of Indian troops. (Later this militia was converted to Jammu and Kashmir Regiment). There are separatists in Kashmir but who told you they want to join Pakistan...they claim an Independent state. (Now don’t ask why India do not free them .... we will ask you to do the same in Tibet and Xingjiang)

I am an Indian Muslim and I will always be thankful to my grand father that he chose to stay in a secular nation (East Pakistan now Bangladesh is just few km away from where we live) rather than a nation founded by some spineless people who did not have the confidence on the Muslims that they could prosper in India too. Now please stop pretending to be caretaker of the Muslims and ask your friends (whom the world consider a terrorist state) to do the same.
ur in india ?

Country flag
Known Unknown you are completely wrong here.

A group of people have the right to be independent.
The real question is how to define this group.
In my opinion by, ethnic, culture, area...

Of course this can be misused like anything else.
does this apply to Tibetans, Uighurs too?

Fighter

Ha ha ha.... Have you heard of Naxalites? They are a growing menance... What about ULFA?

There are more than a million.... You can doubt everything by sitting in a fairy land.
Anyway i still believe in what i believe in , it doesnt matter if there is a million or trillion.
You also have to look into what defines the group.

Anyway i thought india was a stable country.

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Sorry but i have to be honest .
So yes.

But i have to add that i dont know much about Tibetans, Uighurs.
But in principle yes.
So you give your opinion principly even whn you dont know much....how you will prove you know much about Kashmir....

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
add balwaristan and Jiyo Sindh!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
maybe Paktoonistan and Baluchistan.

and the Makranis, if you must!

Fighter

Lets just add the whole world to it.
Freedom and Peace for all People.

natarajan

if we apply this logic we should hand over swat valley to taliban as they are in majority

Energon

DFI stars
Ambassador
Country flag
Don't you guys ever get tired of the same arguments, and moreover don't you realize that they do not go anywhere?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles