Jokes Thread

Tolaha

:D
Well,
1. Dress of person, not typical wear of Indian beggar.
2. Cigarette vs. beedi(typically).
3. roads, pavement, man-hole: different from India.
4. Sign in English Vs. Hindi or possibly regional languages.
5. PSing, (albeit, very poor attempt) around the word Congress. A slight hint of a complete 'O' where the 'C' of Congress is supposed to be.
6. Green note (possibly $$)

1+2+3+4+5+6 = Amreeka

:D
:peace: :borat:

Tolaha

On January 9 a group of Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump off a Peoria bridge, so they stopped.

The leader, George, a big burly man of 53, gets off his bike, walks through the gawkers, past the State Trooper, and says to the girl, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he didn't want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss the opportunity a be a legend either, so he asked her... "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another one.

After she's finished, George gets approval from his group, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper. He then says to the girl, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you are wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

The onlookers are still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed"¦"¦"¦"¦.

EzioAltaïr

On January 9 a group of Illinois bikers were riding west on I-74 when they saw a girl about to jump off a Peoria bridge, so they stopped.

The leader, George, a big burly man of 53, gets off his bike, walks through the gawkers, past the State Trooper, and says to the girl, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to commit suicide," she says.

While he didn't want to appear insensitive, he didn't want to miss the opportunity a be a legend either, so he asked her... "Well, before you jump, why don't you give me a kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another one.

After she's finished, George gets approval from his group, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper. He then says to the girl, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you are wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

The onlookers are still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed"¦"¦"¦"¦.
LOL priceless.

Ash

Country flag
Hung Chow calls AIB where he works and says, "Hey, boss I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomach-ache and my legs hurt. I not come work."

The boss says, "You know Hung Chow, I really need you today.
When I feel like this I go to my wife and tell her to give me sex.
That makes me feel better and I can go to work. You should try that."

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again, "Boss, I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles