Ambassador
Country flag
To all the atheists, you're gonna love it :
Edit .. oops duplicate .. already posted here

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
4 friends meet for a dinner 30 years after their school days.. One goes to the toilet while the other 3 start to talk about how successful their sons became.
No.1 says his son studied economics, became a banker and is so rich he gave his best friend a ferrari.
No.2 said his son became a pilot, started his own airline, became so rich he gave his best friend a jet.
No.3 said his son became an engineer, started his own development company, became so rich he build his best friend a castle.
No.4 came back from toilet and asks what the buzz is about. They told him they were talking about how successfull their sons became and ask him about his son.
He said his son is gay and is a stripper at a gay bar. Other 3 said he must be very disappointed with his son for not becoming successful.
Oh no no ... said the father, he is doing good. Last week was his birthday and he got a ferrari, a jet and a castle from 3 of his boyfriends..😃😄

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

A muslim boy Got admission in an American School.
Teacher: whats ur name?
Boy: Ahmad
Teacher: No, Now ur in ur name is Johny from America today.
Boy went Home.
Momasked: How Ahmad was the day.
Boy: Im an American now, Johnny CALL ME.
Mom & Dad both Offended Got Up and beat him.
Next Day He went to School, all bruised.
Teacher: What happend, Johnny?
Boy: Ma 'AM, Just 4 Hours
Effects I became American, I was Attacked by two muslims

Scalieback

Professional
4 friends meet for a dinner 30 years after their school days.. One goes to the toilet while the other 3 start to talk about how successful their sons became.
No.1 says his son studied economics, became a banker and is so rich he gave his best friend a ferrari.
No.2 said his son became a pilot, started his own airline, became so rich he gave his best friend a jet.
No.3 said his son became an engineer, started his own development company, became so rich he build his best friend a castle.
No.4 came back from toilet and asks what the buzz is about. They told him they were talking about how successfull their sons became and ask him about his son.
He said his son is gay and is a stripper at a gay bar. Other 3 said he must be very disappointed with his son for not becoming successful.
Oh no no ... said the father, he is doing good. Last week was his birthday and he got a ferrari, a jet and a castle from 3 of his boyfriends..😃😄
I posted that three pages back ;)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles