Jokes Thread

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
They though this is waste Bengal, create mess and get away.. this sympathizers must have realised they can't operate the same way they do in al-delhi ,al-bongalishthan & al-kerala

More and More I believe money should be spent on Engineering, Pure science and Medicine. We can have an tangible outcome which helps the nature.
1. Engineering -- Create manufacturing and other allied industry. (Job creator)
2. Pure Science -- Ensure the country stay ahead in tech and innovation. (Job creator)
3. Medicine -- Ensure the wellfare of people.

Anything other than that is useless piece of shit. FTII -- half of them are anyways going to work on some shitty jobs with no salary. Things they are some intellectuals.

The Juggernaut

Country flag
One serious, well thought through comment:
"
I'm from Kerala and I'll vote for the BJP because this govt has a vision for progress. Let me give you a very tangible example from my personal (professional) experience. As an automotive engineer, I had a steep learning curve in my field since 2014 precisely because of the technological advancements inducted into our cars because of legislations this govt pushed. I finally feel like we've made headway in the right direction, and STARTED to be equipped enough to THINK of competing with China. 1. We had BS3 in 2013. Engine technology was ~20 yrs behind the world. 2. They preponed BS4, which brought in huge investments from companies like Bosch/Continental. ~15 yrs behind. 4. Skipped BS5 and went straight to BS6 and then BS6.2, TAFE and FAME norms now, all of which means that cars are sold locally with engine tech comparable to European markets. Maybe ~2 yrs behind. Now we discuss with Europeans/Chinese in our company on the same technologies as in thier current projects. We can finally start selling the same Indian vehicles in stricter markets. 5. Make in India incentives to OEMs; I already see our local managers pushing the global management to shift some production to India due to OEMs not providing us projects otherwise. 6. The road infrastructure is improving at a record pace. 7. This govt is now pushing for ethanol blended petrol (E20) to reduce oil (OPEC) dependency. Also pushing for electric and/or hydrogen/alternative fuel technologies."

And the response from one of our secular superiors

"write such a lengthy poetry you need not have to be an automotive engineer, 2 rupee BJP IT cell coolie is fit enough for your designation"

Sums up better than anything the two camps and their mindsets.
Sums up the thinking of BJP and Rahul's chamcha log. One think of actions and optimism and other derision and negativity.

Longewala

Country flag
They though this is waste Bengal, create mess and get away.. this sympathizers must have realised they can't operate the same way they do in al-delhi ,al-bongalishthan & al-kerala
To understand just what kind of m-chods these commie Bongs are, this same B***h has a twitter post just a few posts down where she accuses BJP WB workers of "provocations" ie justifying the violence by her MomotaDi goons on them.

Acche se pelo haraam zadon ko.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles