Jokes Thread

Satish Sharma

Country flag
Dude vdem institute which publishes democracy ranking , to which our liberals, leftists quote and say modi is worst , this is not india in which I grew up.
Vdem is Swedish so after gripen orders vdem will rate india best democracy 🤡
🫠got it

SKC

Country flag
Dude vdem institute which publishes democracy ranking , to which our liberals, leftists quote and say modi is worst , this is not india in which I grew up.
Vdem is Swedish so after gripen orders vdem will rate india best democracy 🤡
🫠got it
CHalo Jokes thread hai to maan liya apka logic!

Longewala

Country flag
शुभचिंतक,
One serious, well thought through comment:
"
I'm from Kerala and I'll vote for the BJP because this govt has a vision for progress. Let me give you a very tangible example from my personal (professional) experience. As an automotive engineer, I had a steep learning curve in my field since 2014 precisely because of the technological advancements inducted into our cars because of legislations this govt pushed. I finally feel like we've made headway in the right direction, and STARTED to be equipped enough to THINK of competing with China. 1. We had BS3 in 2013. Engine technology was ~20 yrs behind the world. 2. They preponed BS4, which brought in huge investments from companies like Bosch/Continental. ~15 yrs behind. 4. Skipped BS5 and went straight to BS6 and then BS6.2, TAFE and FAME norms now, all of which means that cars are sold locally with engine tech comparable to European markets. Maybe ~2 yrs behind. Now we discuss with Europeans/Chinese in our company on the same technologies as in thier current projects. We can finally start selling the same Indian vehicles in stricter markets. 5. Make in India incentives to OEMs; I already see our local managers pushing the global management to shift some production to India due to OEMs not providing us projects otherwise. 6. The road infrastructure is improving at a record pace. 7. This govt is now pushing for ethanol blended petrol (E20) to reduce oil (OPEC) dependency. Also pushing for electric and/or hydrogen/alternative fuel technologies."

And the response from one of our secular superiors

"write such a lengthy poetry you need not have to be an automotive engineer, 2 rupee BJP IT cell coolie is fit enough for your designation"

Sums up better than anything the two camps and their mindsets.

Satish Sharma

Country flag
One serious, well thought through comment:
"
I'm from Kerala and I'll vote for the BJP because this govt has a vision for progress. Let me give you a very tangible example from my personal (professional) experience. As an automotive engineer, I had a steep learning curve in my field since 2014 precisely because of the technological advancements inducted into our cars because of legislations this govt pushed. I finally feel like we've made headway in the right direction, and STARTED to be equipped enough to THINK of competing with China. 1. We had BS3 in 2013. Engine technology was ~20 yrs behind the world. 2. They preponed BS4, which brought in huge investments from companies like Bosch/Continental. ~15 yrs behind. 4. Skipped BS5 and went straight to BS6 and then BS6.2, TAFE and FAME norms now, all of which means that cars are sold locally with engine tech comparable to European markets. Maybe ~2 yrs behind. Now we discuss with Europeans/Chinese in our company on the same technologies as in thier current projects. We can finally start selling the same Indian vehicles in stricter markets. 5. Make in India incentives to OEMs; I already see our local managers pushing the global management to shift some production to India due to OEMs not providing us projects otherwise. 6. The road infrastructure is improving at a record pace. 7. This govt is now pushing for ethanol blended petrol (E20) to reduce oil (OPEC) dependency. Also pushing for electric and/or hydrogen/alternative fuel technologies."

And the response from one of our secular superiors

"write such a lengthy poetry you need not have to be an automotive engineer, 2 rupee BJP IT cell coolie is fit enough for your designation"

Sums up better than anything the two camps and their mindsets.
Sells of mahindra in Australia is prime example how industry has changed or modernised...

2 rupee BJP IT cell coolie
They are bussy in making edits of akhand bharat

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles