Jokes Thread

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Here is one news that never made it to news for obvious reasons.

In one of pharma giants in Hyderabad, a leopard made into their quality testing labs.
FYI - these labs have multi level identity checks & controlled environment, meaning the leopard entered the office with someones ID & then entered lab which is not open to anyone except quality team.

Still a mystery how it got in to this day.

Blademaster

Here is one news that never made it to news for obvious reasons.

In one of pharma giants in Hyderabad, a leopard made into their quality testing labs.
FYI - these labs have multi level identity checks & controlled environment, meaning the leopard entered the office with someones ID & then entered lab which is not open to anyone except quality team.

Still a mystery how it got in to this day.
It’s a mystery because no one is willing to cop to the fact that someone ignored security protocols and simply left the door open most likely propping the door open.

Longewala

Country flag
@Longewala

How old is your daughter? Mine is 2. Man she got me wrapped around her little finger.
Yep that's the best age. Make the most of the next few years, job, life etc will happen but those years don't come back.

Mine is 8. Already getting "independent" and doesn't like daddy getting too huggy kissy in front of her classmates :)

Very important to get involved in taking her to playdates, parks etc. From my experience, usually down to the dad to ensure she gets to experience those things and also v important for bonding as well as her development.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
@Longewala

How old is your daughter? Mine is 2. Man she got me wrapped around her little finger.
Yep that's the best age. Make the most of the next few years, job, life etc will happen but those years don't come back.

Mine is 8. Already getting "independent" and doesn't like daddy getting too huggy kissy in front of her classmates :)

Very important to get involved in taking her to playdates, parks etc. From my experience, usually down to the dad to ensure she gets to experience those things and also v important for bonding as well as her development.
Ya'll Nibbiars Sirf do pal he rukhana ya fir kaam chalu rakhana hai?.

tom-evil.gif

Azaad

Country flag
Shame on BCCI if it’s true !!

Pakistan Cricket Board has registered a complaint of fraud against BCCI.

As per the complaint, Pakistan players were served food in silver painted cutlery instead of pure silver.

They came to know about this when Shaheen and Rizwan went to market in Lahore to sell cutlery they had stolen from India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles