Jokes Thread

Hindu Nationalist

Country flag
Are GCs against reservation becoz they are being deprived of good opportunities or against reservation becoz it gives lower born Hindus to stand equally with them?
A guy with 115 rank can't get into a good college but someone with 1150 rank will get the seat.

You have examples where people with 1 or 2 marks in the entrance exam are becoming teachers.

Before 12th I never knew or cared for the caste of fellow students.

Reforming reservation is totally different subject and should not be discussed in this thread.

There is a seperate thread for that. Tag me there if you want to discuss further.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
show me any person who is selected in 1 nd 2 mark in any entrance test. SC/ST cutoff goes low, coz compaire to OBC nd genral less people (SC/ST) fill forms in college nd government jobs. if genral guys also fill same number like SC/ST, their cutoff also goes down. this is fact. we hv less competition, thats why we dont do as effort like genral do. but our cutoff is also increasing, coz more nd more student r filling forms. check any exams. government jobs is only provide 2% jobs in india. rest 98% r private jobs, which dont hv reservation. private colleges also dont ask for reservation, i dont think why people make this huge issue, even genral is selected by reservation of EWS nd female reservation.
Guys, please find a suitable thread for reservation discussions. :)

Pythonlover

Country flag
SC, ST, OBC or general, unity of Hinduism is important for Hinduism to flourish and fight against onslaught of Islamist. SC, ST and OBC people need to be chill because reservation is not going anywhere. General people and OBC creamy layer should accept reservation right now because economic conditions of other classes are really bad.

Other thing I want to highlight is that govt jobs form very few % of total jobs in India. Most opportunities lie in private sector. I think following steps should be taken in long run w.r.t reservation:

1. SC and ST should also have creamy and non-creamy layer criteria. This is to ensure that only needy get reservation to ensure that they rise above.
  2. Reservation for SC, ST and OBC should reduce progressively as their economic conditions rise and become near equal to other castes.
  3. Political parties should not misuse reservation to pit Hindus against each other (which they usually do).
  4. There should be at least absolute cutoff for any examination (say 30/100 marks). We cannot afford a person with 1 or 2 marks to become a teacher. That reserved seat should be kept vacant and filled next year by other suitable ST candidate. This will ensure that undeserving do not get such jobs.
Overall general caste and OBC creamy layer people should understand that fighting against reservation will divide Hindus among themselves. Govt jobs are coveted jobs in India especially among lower middle and poor classes. Hence this is not the right time for debate on reservation.

I understand the debate of merit and justice. But we have to sacrifice merit somewhat to ensure that there is some unity in Hinduism. It is very disheartening to see people of different castes fighting against and abusing each other.

Global Defence

Articles