Jokes Thread

Edinburgh

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Teach them that
Every place has different customs and cultures,What I say only represents my own understanding, will not force others to be the same as my understanding, and do not force me to go too😂
Do in Rome as the Romans do,If I go to India, I won't eat beef. If I go to the Islamic country, I will not eat pork.Maybe this travel meaning.

Tactical Doge

𝕱𝖔𝖔𝖑𝖘 𝖗𝖚𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖑𝖘 𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖗
Country flag
forget left wing, i was kicked out of a right wing sub reddit for questioning such stupidity. thats what india's right wing has become into.
Honestly I don't see anything wrong in gay marriage, as long as they don't weird shit like walking naked in the streets and not abiding to public decency, they can't produce children and whatever genes they carry will die with them, Men are mortal ideals are not
Wokeism is just another ideal which can be crushed by redpilling

airstrike99

Country flag
Honestly I don't see anything wrong in gay marriage, as long as they don't weird shit like walking naked in the streets and not abiding to public decency, they can't produce children and whatever genes they carry will die with them, Men are mortal ideals are not
Wokeism is just another ideal which can be crushed by redpilling
Honestly I don't see anything wrong in gay marriage,
don't use hinduism is what i meant. they could do some athiest marriage. or irreligious marriage since everyone has fundamental rights. but don't use hinduism is what i mean.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles