Jokes Thread

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
@Indx TechStyle

How to turn atheist into HINDU?

Make him watch RAMAYAN.
Atheism isn't exclusive to Hinduism unlike it's with Islam and Christianity. And the same people worshipped by some Hindus as Gods may yet be considered just some famous kings of their time.

Every country's historic literature has some fantasies mixed with stories. Nevertheless, my country's culture, history, heritage, stories, everything is exceptionally great.

I will be a crazy bigot and not a rationalist if I refuse to accept and enjoy such great pieces.:)

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Atheism isn't exclusive to Hinduism unlike it's with Islam and Christianity. And the same people worshipped by some Hindus as Gods may yet be considered just some famous kings of their time.

Every country's historic literature has some fantasies mixed with stories. Nevertheless, my country's culture, history, heritage, stories, everything is exceptionally great.

I will be a crazy bigot and not a rationalist if I refuse to accept and enjoy such great pieces.:)
Yeah

These literature were written as epics and sure have some element of fantasies but they could be said creation/invention of the writer.Nothing wrong with that.Whats important is the message that resonates through the story and I believe it(Ramayan or mahabharat) does the job exceptionally well.

Bottomline being you don't have to be religious devout atheist or whatever to enjoy the story/epic.Any capable individual can enjoy it.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
“All you idiots, fall out!” shouted the sergeant
at the soldiers standing in formation.

As the rest of the squad dispersed, one soldier
remained at attention. The sergeant stalked
over and raised a single eyebrow. The private
grinned. “Sure was a lot of them, huh,
sir?”

— MATTHEW HAWORTH

fauji.jpg