Jokes Thread

Hiranyaksha

Country flag

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I heard that some people in Bangalore are poisoning street dogs . Is it confirmed that dogs cannot be the carrier ?

Haldiram

Country flag
Der's dis artist who makes comics of aliens trying to be like humans. I'm copy-pasting his comics in a row. Each comic is funny in its own way once you get the context.

Here's the alien explaining Mario to his friend :

Haldiram

Country flag
View attachment 44602
Please enter a message with at least 30 characters.
This Kunal Kamra and Dhruv Rathee both run their own PR agency for hire. The more we troll them (i/e retweet, share, comment), the taller they grow, standing on top of the RW social media ecosystem's shoulders. There are so many Modi haters in India but only these 2 managed to steal the limelight and convert it into a revenue source. Dusron ko kaun puchta hai? I hope these 2 are put on permanent ignore list by all RW people.

The more they are allowed to brand themselves as a legitimate anti-Modi voice of India, the higher commission they command from Congress/APP to be their ambassador on the internet. All their legitimacy comes from how seriously we take them.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles