Jokes Thread

Oracle

I AM A MALAYALEE ORIGINAL VERSION

Last edited by a moderator:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Afghan Nursery Rhyme : I have blue eyes. I got them from my Abbu. My Ammi has black eyes. She also got them from my Abbu.

ROFLMAO

Oracle

ischool ke tem pe aana

ROFLMAO!

Last edited by a moderator:

SHASH2K2

A first grade teacher was having trouble with one of her students by the name of Johnny.

The teacher asked, "Johnny, what is your problem?"

Johnny answered, "I am too smart for the first Grade. My sister is in the third grade and I am smarter than she is! I think I should be in third grade too."

Teacher had enough. She took Johnny to the principal's office.

While Johnny waited in the outer office, the teacher explained to the principal what the situation was.

The principal told the teacher that he would give the boy a test and if he failed to answer any of his questions he was to go back to the first grade and behave. She agreed.

Johnny was brought in and the conditions explained to him and he agreed to take the test.

Principal: "What is 3 x 3?"

Johnny : "9."

Principal: "What is 6 x 6 ?"

Johnny : "36."

And so it went with every question the principal thought a third grade should know. The principal looks at the Teacher and tells her, "I think Johnny can go to the third grade."

The teacher says to the principal, "Let me ask him, some questions?"

The principal and Johnny both agree.

Teacher : "What does a cow have four of that I have only 2 of?

Johnny, after a moment "Legs."

Teacher : What is in your pants that you have but I do not have?"

Johnny : "Pockets."

Teacher : "What starts with C and ends with T, is hairy, oval and delicious and contains a whitish liquid?"

Johnny : "Coconut."

Teacher : "What goes in hard and pink and comes out soft and sticky?"

The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer,

Johnny takes charge"¦..

Johnny : "Bubblegum."

Teacher : "What does a man do standing up, a woman does sitting down and a dog does on 3 legs?"

The principal's eyes open really wide and before he could stop the answer"¦..

Johnny : "Shake hands."

Teacher : "Now I will ask some 'Who am I' questions, okay?"

Johnny : Ok.

Teacher : "You stick your poles inside me. You tie me down to get me up. I get wet before you do."

Johnny : "Tent."

Teacher : "A finger goes inside me. You fiddle with me when you're bored. The best man always has me first."

The principal was looking restless and a bit tense.

Johnny : "Wedding Ring."

Teacher : "I have a stiff shaft. My tip penetrates. I come with a quiver?"

Johnny ; "Arrow."

Teacher : "What word starts with F and ends in K and means a lot of heat and excitement?"

Johnny : "Fire truck."

The principal breathed a sigh of relief and said to the teacher,

"Send Johnny to University, I got the last ten questions wrong myself!"

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LOL hahhahahahahahhaha :D

black eagle

Country flag
Construction worker on the 5th floor of a building needed a handsaw. So he spots another worker on the ground floor and yells down to him, but he can't hear him. So the worker on the 5th floor tries sign language. He pointed to his eye meaning "I", pointed to his knee meaning "need", then moved his hand back and forth in a hand saw motion. The man on the ground floor nods his head, pulls down his pants, whips out his chop and starts masturbating. The worker on 5th floor gets so pissed off he runs down to the ground floor and says, "What the fuck is your problem!!! I said I needed a hand saw!". The other guy says, "I knew that! I was just trying to tell you - I'm coming!"

SHASH2K2

'शीला की जवानी' गीत का भावार्थ'

प्रस्तुत उत्तेजक गीत हिन्दी फिल्म जगत के नवीनतम रत्न 'तीस मार खान' से लिया गया है. यह गाना नायिका के संगमरमर जैसे शरीर से आकर्षित होने वाले लंगोट के ढीले पुरुषों पर नायिका की अपमानजनक प्रतिक्रया को व्यक्त करता है. नायिका उन्हें सीधे और कटु शब्दों में बताना चाहती है कि शीशे के पीछे रसगुल्ले की ख्वाहिश करना एक बात है और उसे चखना दूसरी बात!

I know you want it

But you never gonna get it

Tere haath kabhi na aani

Maane na maane koi duniya

Yeh saari, mere ishq ki hai deewani

गाने की शुरुआत नायिका के ईमानदारीपूर्ण वक्तव्य से होती है. वो जानती है कि इन मर्दों को उसकी भावनाओं, दिल और प्रेम से कोई सरोकार नहीं. वो तो बस एक ही चीज चाहते हैं. पर वो उन्हें मिलने वाली नहीं. उन्हें मुंह में भर आये पानी से ही अपनी प्यास बुझानी होगी. दुर्भाग्यपूर्ण, परन्तु सत्य.

Hey hey, I know you want it

but you never gonna get it

Tere haath kabhi na aani

Maane na maane koi duniya

yeh saari Mere ishq ki hai deewani

Ab dil karta hai haule haule se

Main toh khud ko gale lagaun

Kisi aur ki mujhko zaroorat kya

Main toh khud se pyaar jataun

नायिका पुनः दर्जनों पुरुषों में उसके प्रति जगी वासना पर प्रकाश डालती है. वो अपने आस-पास मंडराते छिछोरों को बताती है कि उनकी दाल नहीं गलने वाली. पर साथ ही यहाँ नायिका के व्यक्तित्व का एक और पक्ष उजागर होता है. सौंदर्य से जागृत अहंकार का पक्ष. वो अपनी सुन्दरता से इतनी प्रभावित है कि उसे किसी पुरुष की ज़रुरत नहीं. वो अपने अन्दर की स्त्री के लिए खुद ही पुरुष बन जाना चाहती है. अब इसे अहंकार की पराकाष्ठा कहें या आत्म-प्रेम की मादकता!

what's my name

what's my name

what's my name

My name is Sheela

Sheela ki jawani

I'm just sexy for you

Main tere haath na aani

Na na na sheela

Sheela ki jawani

I'm just sexy for you

Main tere haath na aani

अब नायिका अपना परिचय देती है. अपना नाम बताती है. और नाम भी ऐसा जो बूढ़ी नसों के लिए वायाग्रा का काम करे. उनमें यौवन का झंझावात ला दे. नाम बताने के साथ वो यह भी बताती है कि वो बहुत ही ज़्यादा सेक्सी है. अपने मुंह मियाँ मिट्ठू. पर इस आत्म-प्रशंसा में भी अहंकार की सुगंध है. वो खुद को इतना ज़्यादा सेक्सी बताती है कि वो सबकी पहुँच से बाहर है. एक ऐसे चन्द्रमा की तरह जिसकी चांदनी तो सबको उपलब्ध है, पर उस चाँद को छूकर उसे महसूस करना किसी के बस की नहीं. यहाँ यह सिद्ध होता है है कि नायिका सौंदर्य की साधक ही नहीं, बल्कि अहंकार से भरी चुड़ैल भी है.

Take it on

Take it on

Take it on

Take it on

अब नायिका सीधे शब्दों में चुनौती देती है. एक ऐसी चुनौती जो शायद मर्दों में शराब के बिना भी साहस ला दे.

Silly silly silly silly boys

O o o you're so silly

Mujhe bolo bolo karte hain

O o oHaan jab unki taraf dekhun,

baatein haule haule karte hain

Hai magar, beasar mujh par har paintra

अब नायिका उनका उपहास करती है. उन्हें मूर्ख कहकर पुकारती है. उन्हें ज़लील करती है. वो मर्द नायिका के बारे में गुप-चुप बातें कर सकते हैं, पर उसके सामने जुबां नहीं खोल पाते. वासना और कायरता का ये अद्भुत संगम है.

Haye re aise tarse humko

Ho gaye sober se re

Sookhey dil pe megapan ke

teri nazariya barse re

I know you want it

but you never gonna get it

Tere haath kabhi na aani

SheelaSheela ki jawani

I'm just sexy for you

Main tere haath na aani

Na na na sheela

Sheela ki jawani

I'm just sexy for you

Main tere haath na aani

यहाँ आखिरकार वासना से मदहोश मर्द कुछ बोलने की हिम्मत जुटाते हैं. वो धीमे स्वर में अपनी इच्छा ज़ाहिर करते हैं. वो बोलते हैं कि नायिका का फिसलता बदन उनके बंजर दिलों में प्रेम का अंकुर ला रहा है. मानो नायिका को उनकी असली इच्छा का पता ही नहीं. इसलिए वह उन्हें फिर से याद दिलाती है कि दिन में सपने देखना छोड़ दें.

यह ख़ूबसूरत गीत आज ही नहीं, सदियों से चला आ रही नर और नारी की मानसिकता को उजागर करता है. नारी हज़ारों घंटे श्रृंगार और व्यायाम में बिताकर इस लायक दिखती है कि मर्द उस पर गिद्ध जैसी नज़रें डालें. पर जब वो नज़रें डालते हैं तो नायिका उन्हें चूजा सिद्ध कर देती है. नर भी कम नहीं. वो नारी के शारीरिक आकर्षण के सामने आपा खो बैठते हैं. जब वासना शिखर पर होती है तो साहस लुकाछिपी खेल रहा होता है. अब ऐसे में मिलन हो तो कैसे हो? इसी सवाल के साथ यह गीत श्रोताओं और दर्शकों के मन में एक कसक छोड़ जाता है.

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
:rotfl: :rotfl:

A man boards an airliner, takes his seat, and is surprised to find a large purple parrot in the seat next to him. The aircraft takes off and a pretty flight attendant walks down the aisle past the man and his seat mate.

"Hey, bitch," says the parrot, "bring me a whiskey and soda, and make it snappy!"

The FA looks annoyed, but walks on. A minute later, she walks back up the aisle, and the parrot pipes up again:

"Goddammit, you lazy whore, where's my whiskey? Hurry it up!"

Visibly flustered, the FA hurries up the aisle and returns quickly with the parrot's drink.

Impressed with the parrot's technique, the man decides to get some quick service for himself.

"Hey, slut," says the man, "get me a dry martini. And don't drag your sorry ass – I want it right now!"

The FA turns red with anger and runs to the front of the plane. In a moment she returns with the First Officer
and two burly male flight attendants.

The crewmen seize the passenger and the parrot, jerk open the emergency door, and hurl them both out of the airplane at 10,000 feet.

As the two hurtle out the door, the parrot says to the man, "Ya know, for someone who can't fly, you got a lotta balls.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles