Jokes Thread

FalconZero

Country flag
This reminds me of my ex, so after 8th we separated and went to different schools but around 11th or so we contacted each other on FB( She contacted cuz she saw me after i was returning from my college or something and we started talking again just casual) and decided to meet just for casual talks and stuff and I swear before I met her I was expecting her to be of my height considering in 8th we were almost of the same height but when I met her she was literally down to my shoulder height that's it....I was literally bewildered that was totally unexpected, cuz after 8th I didn't bother much and from pics it wasn't evident.

Even after that time, whenever we meet I can't believe it, I forget her height every time...it's cute but at the same time my brain still fails to comprehend that from the same height we now are so different. Last time i met her in 2nd year, to gift here pearls from Chennai, it was pretty cringe tbh i think but whatever.....we are not in contact anymore tbh, now we live in two different cities(states?), almost 900km apart.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles