Jokes Thread

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
Two Jewish men, Sid and Al, were sitting in a Indian restaurant in New York .

Sid asked Al, 'Are there any Jewish people of our faith born and raised in India ?'

Al replied, 'I don't know, let's just ask our waiter.'

When the waiter came by, Al asked him, 'Are there any Indian Jews?'

The waiter said, 'I doont by knowing, I ask cooksaheb..' He returned from the kitchen in a few minutes and said, 'No ser, no Indian Jews.'

Al wasn't really satisfied with that and asked, 'Are you absolutely sure?'

The waiter, realizing he was dealing with 'foreigners gave the expected answer, 'I check again,' and went back into the kitchen.

While the waiter was away in the kitchen, Sid said, 'I find it hard to believe that there are no Jews in India , our people are scattered everywhere.'

The waiter returned and said, 'Cooksaheb say there is no Indian Jews.'

'Are you certain?' Al asked once again, 'I just can't believe there are no Indian Jews!'

'Mudder choot ! Listen, I asked EVERYONE,' replied the frustrated waiter. 'All we have is Orange Jews, Apple Jews & Tomato Jews!'

Raj30

Responses from different people after Indian Cricket Team's 4-0 win over Australia

Manmohan Singh: Well...(silent)

Salman Khurshid: This is Sonia Gandhi's win... I mean our foreign policy so amazing that Australia was forced to bow before us.

Karunanidhi: Ashwin and Murali Vijay must now beat Sri Lanka in the field, in order to avenge the plight of Tamils.

Digvijay Singh: We'll see the hands of communal forces behind it, as Ravindra Jadeja and Cheteshwar Pujara, are both Gujarati!

Manish Tiwari: This win was possible becoz of the Congress party policy of favoring youth. Today's young team is playing better just because of Rahul Gandhi.

Kapil Sibal: Australia beat us 4-0, India defeated them 4-0 ... Zero Loss Theory proved.

Mayawati: There is no Dalit payer in the Indian team. BCCI is anti-Dalit. I demand 30% reservation in the team.

Arvind Kejriwal: How is Indian team winning all of a sudden? I will reveal it soon in a Press Conference.

Justice Katju: Australia Board must forgive the mistakes of its team because it is a great team. Also Watson has small children.

Left Parties: This "Left" (Ravindra Jadeja) is amazing.

Mulayam Singh Yadav: My U-turn was used by the Indian spinners very well... by the way Australia is a honest and true team.

Narendra Modi: The Chai which the Indian Team had during the Tea Session was made from the milk from Gujarat. Today Jadeja and Pujara again proved that Gujarat has always served India.

Mohan Bhagwat: This is a victory for BHARAT, not INDIA.

Rahul Gandhi: Heartiest congratulations to the Indian Football Team for defeating Australia 4-0

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles