Jokes Thread

Pash

Country flag
Patient: Doctor, my wife has severe pain in her appendix!

Doctor: Nonsense! I removed her appendix 3 yrs ago. Not a single person in the world has a second appendix.

Patient: Well, that may be true, but some people have a second wife. History is important for proper diagnosis!

Hindu Nationalist

Country flag
Once a man was dying. He did not want to leave his wealth to anyone. So he called his 3 best friends - A Priest, a Doctor and a Lawyer. He told them "You 3 are my best friends and the most honest people I know. My total wealth is $300,000. I have sold everything and converted it to cash. I am giving each of you $100,000.

Please promise me on my deathbed that all of you will put this money in my casket when they bury me. I want to take all my wealth with me."

The 3 friends promised. Soon the man died.

1 day after his funeral the 3 met at a restaurant.

The Doctor spoke "I have a confession to make. I needed to upgrade my clinic so I took $25000 from the envelope and buried the rest of the money."

The Priest said "I also have a confession to make. The Church's roof was leaking so I took $30,000 from the envelope and buried rest of the money."

The Lawyer said "Shame on both of you. I deposited the money in an account and buried a cheque of full $100,000 in the casket."

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles