Jallikattu Ban: Elites vs Local Tradition

captscooby81

Country flag
Not the temple bro the arch before the entrance of the temple ..police managed to gain control of the street and trash the trouble makers..

But sad news is few students also lost their lives bro , Sad pictures of girl students bleeding from the head and kids crying because their fathers got beaten ...

Now people will understand who ever came to help them in protest are not their friends and who ever said give up the protest yesterday because anti social elements are there are not their enemies ..:facepalm:

What in the actual fuck! If parthasarathy temple is damaged the situation will spiral out of control. Muslim groups must have planned it ahead for sure. There is no reason to damage the temple. If they did it, that will be 90s all over again.

Krusty

Country flag
May be they were not expecting the government to bow down so quickly,
This is my Guess too. The timing is uncanny. Everything started just as people were getting ready to wind down and leave and hip hop tamilzha shared the video of his opinion that he noticed the protests were being steered away by vested interests. They wanted the chaos to persist but once they got signs that normalcy will return, they acted.

indiatester

Country flag
This is my Guess too. The timing is uncanny. Everything started just as people were getting ready to wind down and leave and hip hop tamilzha shared the video of his opinion that he noticed the protests were being steered away by vested interests. They wanted the chaos to persist but once they got signs that normalcy will return, they acted.
IMO, people and govt realized that anti-nationals had infiltrated this genuine civil rights protest. Hopefully the police action came in fast enough.

Krusty

Country flag
IMO, people and govt realized that anti-nationals had infiltrated this genuine civil rights protest. Hopefully the police action came in fast enough.
Unfortunately, some genuinely peaceful protestors were caught in the violence. @captscooby81 aleast now (hopefully) people will realise that crap like this is just not true.

IMG_3058.JPG

Skull Caps should never ever be trusted. EVen though some of these guys are genuine the ummah will always lurk in their shadows waiting for an opportunity. Not to mention our own fringe elements. This is just Taquiyya 101.

alphacentury

Country flag
protesters are burning down police station ,not cool.

Police says 'locals', not protesters. Dont try to subterfuge like jihadis to put blame on jallikattu supporters.

every state should encouraged these laws , all acts of cruelty and endangering human and animal lives should be banned.
Jallikattu will happen and should be encouraged, go cry with peta.

----------

Argument in favor of Jallikattu against SC(if ordinance path wasnt taken), by swamy. Found on net, cant confirm veracity.

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=!AKql_ojD0GC2a28&cid=0200D9C6687460D1&id=200D9C6687460D1!23028&parId=200D9C6687460D1!105&o=OneUp

The Last Stand

Country flag
People generally feel the protest was taken over.

Also, burning police vehicles? Retards asked for a double dose. RIP.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
cleared JLPT N3 5 years ago.
nice to know!

Ibrahim the true Muslim sacrificed his first Son for Allah. And you sacrifice a cow?!!? ARE YOU SAYING A COW EQUALS THE SON OF IBRAHIM?!!!?! FATWAAAAAA
not in that sense.

i have been following the thread loosely, on-'n-off; had planned to write some particular posts, but couldnt commit time towards it. in some preceding pages, i observed that the situation indicated that more-or-less the turn of events has been in the direction i had hinted at earlier, ie, trying to establish a *FALSE EQUIVALENCE, & use the newly crafted stick to drub, who else if not, the Modi-Govt. (yet again)!

(false equiv. of the type - if 'you' can protest against ban on Jallikattu, a custom, 'we' can also protest against 'our' customs of cow-slaughtering, triple talaq, what-have-you....our enemy is common, Modi, as he is after 'our' culture......extrapolate this to the current situation.
the balloon was pricked early, else this bogey would've definitely gained momentum, & am counting on the chrislamists on utilising this trick tucked under chequered lungis & flowing gowns further on from here!)

i'll share some info & snippets later...in the meantime, could you pls CONFIRM if the violence had the hand of the town-jihadis? i need to know.

Krusty

Country flag
nice to know!

not in that sense.

i have been following the thread loosely, on-'n-off; had planned to write some particular posts, but couldnt commit time towards it. in some preceding pages, i observed that the situation indicated that more-or-less the turn of events has been in the direction i had hinted at earlier, ie, trying to establish a *FALSE EQUIVALENCE, & use the newly crafted stick to drub, who else if not, the Modi-Govt. (yet again)!

(false equiv. of the type - if 'you' can protest against ban on Jallikattu, a custom, 'we' can also protest against 'our' customs of cow-slaughtering, triple talaq, what-have-you....our enemy is common, Modi, as he is after 'our' culture......extrapolate this to the current situation.
the balloon was pricked early, else this bogey would've definitely gained momentum, & am counting on the chrislamists on utilising this trick tucked under chequered lungis further on from here!)

i'll share some info & snippets later...in the meantime, could you pls CONFIRM if the violence had the hand of the town-jihadis? i need to know.
I am waiting for the official proof, which might never come. But I know that area very well. Unfortunately, it's one of the most historically significant places in chennai. There is a very old Hindu temple (one of the 108 diyvadesam) too. But to its very close to the Muslim dominated part. And to its north, is Christian area. The Muslim dominated part has a Long history of Hindu Muslim clashes. It's been quiet though for the last two decades. I have many friends there too. But do not expect media to publish all this. I know this because I'm from chennai and the home where my Father grew up is right next to the temple street. That's the area which is in the middle of it all now.

captscooby81

Country flag
Not student protesters the local residents of that area .. brothers from peaceful religion showing their peaceful way of support ...Even the police is confirming it s not the students but anti nationals...Surprised to see the word even being used on NDTV ...

Untitled.jpg

protesters are burning down police station ,not cool.

captscooby81

Country flag
yes they are one of the biggest contributors for burning police stations,jeeps and buses as per the latest 37 policeman are admitted in hospital in the stone pelting and 52 students are injured in the police crackdown

Sad none of these jihadist got fucked by the police .they were hiding in residential buildings on high and throwing stones at police ...

The only thing this issue will be twisted is the police action on the women and children and especially the female students .. Sad to see some of the bleeding and carried by others .. the poor students were totally helpless some were singing national anthem as some thought police wont hit them .. So were even screaming vande mataram and trying to cover them with national flags but nothing came to their rescue ..

Now the fringe will use all these to turn it against the Indian state it will show even if you sing national anthem or holding the Indian flag you are not immune to the action so lets demand for separate nation and no one will touch us ..

The jihadist and the political parties successfully achieved their agenda they create the trouble and the students face the ire of the police action ..

nice to know!

not in that sense.

the balloon was pricked early, else this bogey would've definitely gained momentum, & am counting on the chrislamists on utilising this trick tucked under chequered lungis & flowing gowns further on from here!)

captscooby81

Country flag
The biggest problem with Swamy39 is one day he speaks something sensible next day he act like lunatic

i feel Swamy RGV Shoba De should be told to lock their phones after getting Tipsy .. Kuch bhi bol dete hai yeh log ..

The biggest problem with BJP is its few loose canon s they always fire at the wrong time and end up creating friendly fire casualties for themselves ..

@alphacentury Swamy has mentioned that he supports Jallikattu and has filed a case, so it's probably true.

Krusty

Country flag
Apparently busses to chennai and Ines going out to other cities have been stopped. Not sure how authentic the information is.

Krusty

Country flag
A Whatsapp audio is doing rounds in the Tamil community ( I cant seem to upload it, not sure why). It's a terrified woman claiming police have entered her house and took away her Husband. She appears terrified and you think she will ask for help to free her family from the police in the audio message. But no, she is asking to keep up the protest. She is asking don't let all the effort go to waste, come to marina and keep up the protest.

Clearly, there are still some elements trying to maintain the chaos and disrupt R day parade.

Meanwhile Aadhi has gone on the record and said the violence has nothing to do with students and that there are some other elements. Student bodies have also said that we have concluded the protest last night. Aadhi has given an interview that he ordinance in itself is a great victory by any standard and appealed for peace.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles