Jallikattu Ban: Elites vs Local Tradition

Krusty

Country flag
So much drama to:
  1. Secularize Jallikattu
  2. Convert a fight for Civil rights into Tamil vs Union

Finally, Tamilnadu received it's dose of Secularism. So many snakes were hiding from the watchful eyes of our law enforcement agencies. How could so many people get organized and work for particular motive? What was the rallying point? Who was coordinating?

This will not stop here unless the real instigators are identified and taken care of.

This may be a trial/experiment just like recent train derailments, real event is yet to unfold.
The struggle for Jallikattu has been shot to bits by various groups. These groups are the actual reason why ruling ADMK has been so hesitant to act. For it will lose their communities support.

It was never about Tamil vs union. The protests have been derailed and Misdirected badly. Muslims, Christians and anti national Fringe elements have turned it into a mess. It was never about them. Yet they give their support on purpose to derail the original agenda. I wonder when these elements will be dealt with an iron fist. NIA should take note. The actual publics effort was all for naught. PETA will now laughing now. Bloody jihadists and crusaders turned everything in its head in the pretext of helping

captscooby81

Country flag
Screenshot_2017-01-23-12-08-35.png
Screenshot_2017-01-23-12-09-05.png
Screenshot_2017-01-23-12-09-05.png
Ice house was always their Hot bed fuckers the burned the police station and started stone throwing .. The chennai police are saying these are not the student protesters but the local s in the area who burned the police station and started the stone pelting ... Kashmir repeating in Chennai ... Its time NIA has to seriously give a crack on the state irrespective of what the state parties say ..

Pic 1 This asshole is saying police beaten us so we burned the police station

pic 2 His facebook profile which shows reject india message

View attachment 13343 View attachment 13344

This area has been a hotbed of Hindu Muslim clashes two decades ago. Now is muslim dominated area. I suspect Islamic groups behind this. I have zero doubt. If at all it's intentional.

Krusty

Country flag
I know for sure this is to derail Jan 26 parade on the marina. Just wait and watch. NIA should get involved seriously. That area is muslim dominated and I know they will try to pull of stunts. The worst part is, there is an ancient Hindu temple there. Sandwiched between a Muslim area and a Christian area

Last edited:

Krusty

Country flag
This sherif Muhamad character is from the same area.

here2where

What did i say? Now enjoy the suspense.
Bottom line - don't take law into your hands.

Krusty

Country flag
i would say I told you so, but I have said it so many times, it has lost all meaning.

here2where

Unbelievable scenes at chennai. Stone throwing, tear gas fired, youths with hankies covering faces throwing stones at police on the roads, police with cane shields and batons..
Looks very similar to Srinagar after the friday afternoon prayers...
Jallikattu protests died today. Now it is something else.

DingDong

Country flag
Jallikattu has been won. Even if this looks like a partial victory, no government will ever dare to backtrack on this promise.

The issue-based protesters had dispersed just after receiving positive response from the government, the troublemakers took over the protest venues.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Razor can you confirm this? conflicting reports coming in. Who being evicted? Everyone?
Yeah I heard that but at this point I don't have much info. Also I heard about a fire.
Situation seems to be slipping out of control.

:wtf:

With R-day approaching caution must be exercised.

Krusty

Country flag
Highjacking complete. Now the abrahamic morons will take over. And it's their playing field. Jihadis were never there for Jallikattu. They were there merely to incite police to act. Another chapter in the book of 'never accept help from abrahamics'. That area didn't see any violence for about 20 years. Congratz Muslims.

captscooby81

Country flag
Thaliava koluthitanga temple area vasalu .. the arch near to temple entrance is burning now police and fire fighters are trying to douse it ...hope the TN police wakes up now and start handling the fringe with Iron first ...Idula oru pudinga astrolger (one bastard astrologer is giving prediction saying tamil nadu will be the third state which will go out of indian union after WB and JK ....:mad2::mad2::mad2:

I know for sure this is to derail Jan 26 parade on the marina. Just wait and watch. NIA should get involved seriously. That area is muslim dominated and I know they will try to pull of stunts. The worst part is, there is an ancient Hindu temple there. Sandwiched between a Muslim area and a Christian area

captscooby81

Country flag
yes this bastard is from the same area he is saying the beat the locals and we burned the station poor women police was stuck inside and they broke the window to get her out .. Full stone pelting from Ice house till government hospital Road in Royapetah ..Stone are getting thrown from buildings looks like very well planned days before ahead ....

This sherif Muhamad character is from the same area.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Thaliava koluthitanga temple area vasalu .. the arch near to temple entrance is burning now police and fire fighters are trying to douse it ...hope the TN police wakes up now and start handling the fringe with Iron first ...Idula oru pudinga astrolger (one bastard astrologer is giving prediction saying tamil nadu will be the third state which will go out of indian union after WB and JK ....:mad2::mad2::mad2:
Yaaruda antha baad??
. .

Also is this the fire they were talking about?

Krusty

Country flag
What in the actual fuck! If parthasarathy temple is damaged the situation will spiral out of control. Muslim groups must have planned it ahead for sure. There is no reason to damage the temple. If they did it, that will be 90s all over again.

alphacentury

Country flag
Well, the good thing is people are aware of whats happening. And some reports say that ordinance will be passed by TN assembly by the evening. So, the good thing is jallikattu will be conducted and so there is no reason for further protests.

Similar demands should be made kambala and other such traditions and dont take any help from jihadis and their brothers.

------------
Another thing, I used to think the brothelwood Khan followers on sm were lunatics. But, fans on the south take the cake. Bizarre. But, be it in bollywood or kollywood or tollywood, why these 2 bit dancers comment on everything under the sun? Read a tweet by pawan kalyan on jallikattu that North India delhi isnt respecting south India, wtf.

Last edited:

Krusty

Country flag
Well, the good thing is people are aware of whats happening. And some reports say that ordinance will be passed by TN assembly by the evening. So, the good thing is jallikattu will be conducted and so there is no reason for further protests.

Similar demands should be made kambala and other such traditions and dont take any help from jihadis and their brothers.
Bro I have been saying it ever since SC said the ban will not be lifted, Centre and state are wasting precious time because anti national elements will ale full advantage of the situation. Right upto Pongal. Then it started. And just check out the highjack, exactly when the ordinance is passed and there is no reason to stay, then clowns started. Some people were spreading pics about religious tolerance and that how Muslims are helping the cause. This should be a slap in their faces. Also, the rest of the states should push for their traditional sports. But learn from the episode at TN. Be Careful of Abrahamics and fringe elements who will highjack the cause. Abrahamics should be made to stay away. This has nothing to do with them.

Krusty

Country flag

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Bro I have been saying it ever since SC said the ban will not be lifted, Centre and state are wasting precious time because anti national elements will ale full advantage of the situation. Right upto Pongal. Then it started. And just check out the highjack, exactly when the ordinance is passed and there is no reason to stay, then clowns started. Some people were spreading pics about religious tolerance and that how Muslims are helping the cause. This should be a slap in their faces. Also, the rest of the states should push for their traditional sports. But learn from the episode at TN. Be Careful of Abrahamics and fringe elements who will highjack the cause. Abrahamics should be made to stay away. This has nothing to do with them.
Yes, now the JK issue is being used as cover by sinister elements. Police/intel agencies should keep watch on SM to take note of certain characters.

DingDong

Country flag
Police has broken the protests in Madurai, some protesters have been hurt, taken to hospital.
Gloves are clearly off.

I wonder what did these shady groups manage to achieve? May be they were not expecting the government to bow down so quickly, and tried to create real trouble so as to prolong the agitation.

They were expecting the general public converge at the protest venues after the Police action. I read few messages floating around on SM asking people to reach the Marina Beach. Unfortunately for them, people ignored the call.

This time they have been defeated, they are down but surely they are not out.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

Articles